Author Topic: Thank you, K-State  (Read 1414 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Thank you, K-State
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:17:04 PM »
You just provided KU with its best win of the season, against a legitimate top five team.  This game was the biggest KU/K-State matchup in the past 20 years, and KU delivered when it mattered most.  No shame in losing to a team that has the chance to cut down the nets at the end of the season.  By the way, I love the black uniforms.  So elite.  Rock chalk.  EMAW.

:katpak:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you, K-State
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:17:53 PM »
You just provided KU with its best win of the season, against a legitimate top five team.  This game was the biggest KU/K-State matchup in the past 20 years, and KU delivered when it mattered most.  No shame in losing to a team that has the chance to cut down the nets at the end of the season.  By the way, I love the black uniforms.  So elite.  Rock chalk.  EMAW.

:thumbsup:  Glad we could help you feel good.  Hopefully we will see each other again in the 66 and in the Tourney.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 10:18:44 PM »

How do you feel about all of the admiration and worshipping of a dead beat dad/guy who sexually assaulted a woman in an elevator?

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 10:21:12 PM »
If moonbeams were in front of me now, I'd throw him to the floor by the throat, steal his wallet and expect the cops to write him up.
When the Cats cut down the nets in April, I'll be more forgiving.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
Soak it up BMW.  You earned it tonight.

:ump:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »
Good game Ben. Morningstar & Reed still annoy the hell out of me how they can just come off of the bench cold and sink a three.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 01:40:03 AM »
If K-State can go to Allen Fieldhouse and give KU hell for 30 minutes, you guys can do a lot in the NCAA tournament.  You are easily a 2-seed and the 2nd-best team in the Big 12.  Next year you guys might even be the favorites to win the Big 12.

:cheers:

Offline phicat04

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 01:44:40 AM »
It's great to see uk gloat about beating a non-rival, in a non-important game, where the fans don't show up.  Imagine what happens when kelly isnt fouled out, and sharin continues to be terrible.
 :bball:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 06:22:59 AM »
How do wally judge's nuts taste?