Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927621 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4675 on: September 11, 2012, 10:52:09 PM »
When all of that happened, I couldn't believe how few people realized it was a joke. But then again the only message board I've ever been active on is goEMAW, so I guess it's all I know.

It made the news in Arkansas. 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: September 11, 2012, 11:38:04 PM »
When all of that happened, I couldn't believe how few people realized it was a joke. But then again the only message board I've ever been active on is goEMAW, so I guess it's all I know.

Yeah, I expected it from the inbreds. Just not KU fans, CU fans, ISU fans, etc.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: September 12, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »

Dam!! I just learned from KSU Alum Jay Dillion that this site is garbage and nobody on here is a legitimate fan!!  That is worse than if I found out I was an illegitimate child!!   :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

DAM YOU JAY DILLION  :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: September 12, 2012, 12:26:57 AM »
You know, it was dicey there for a bit, but I think we made it out of that whole playing arkansas thing without the image of our program being hurt that much.  Who'd have thought?

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: September 12, 2012, 12:39:02 AM »
oh yeah Jay time

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4680 on: September 12, 2012, 08:02:33 AM »
You know, it was dicey there for a bit, but I think we made it out of that whole playing arkansas thing without the image of our program being hurt that much.  Who'd have thought?
I dunno...can't be good to get smoked on national tv by a team who loses to ULM a couple games later. Jury is still out.
:adios:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: September 12, 2012, 08:16:01 AM »
I dunno...can't be good to get smoked on national tv by a team who loses to ULM a couple games later. Jury is still out.

Nobody remembers that loser bowl game.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: September 12, 2012, 08:40:37 AM »

yup, it was a meaningless bowl game and that's how we treated it.  our entire month of december was used to practice for this season.  obvs, pig aggie spent a little too much time focused on emaw.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: September 12, 2012, 09:30:33 AM »

yup, it was a meaningless bowl game and that's how we treated it.  our entire month of december was used to practice for this season.  obvs, pig aggie spent a little too much time focused on emaw.

That one victory wrecked their whole shitty program and ruined Petrino's scumbag life.  At what cost indeed.  That's what you get when you sell your soul to do battle with righteous EMAW.  Stupid pig aggies.  I almost pity those subhuman degenerates.  Almost.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: September 12, 2012, 09:44:04 AM »
this probably can't be said enough:  i'm so super proud of how 99% of this place stuck together and made this work.  it was truly a group effort.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: September 12, 2012, 10:06:01 AM »
this probably can't be said enough:  i'm so super proud of how 99% of this place stuck together and made this work.  it was truly a group effort.

the first two pages are outstanding. had to read again.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: September 12, 2012, 10:17:19 AM »

That one victory wrecked their whole shitty program and ruined Petrino's scumbag life.  At what cost indeed.  That's what you get when you sell your soul to do battle with righteous EMAW.  Stupid pig aggies.  I almost pity those subhuman degenerates.  Almost.   

before you feel sorry for them, just click on any of the ~200 pages of this thread and read their posts you find.  then laugh at the thought of any sympathy for pig aggie.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: September 12, 2012, 11:15:43 AM »
In the end, beating EMAW in football was a mistake.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: September 12, 2012, 11:32:53 AM »
In the end, beating EMAW in football was a mistake.

It's like "Hey man do you want this awesome pair of the best new basketball shoes ever?  But you have to cut off your feet to get them and dip your raw stumps in salt."  And pig aggie is all "Let's rough ridin' do this!" 

What I'm saying is have fun wearing those rough ridin' metaphorical shoes on your hands stupid pig aggie.  Oh yeah, and 'grats on the new stumps.  :shakesfist:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: September 12, 2012, 12:17:37 PM »
I'm sorry to admit that I thought the thread was a fail when it took until the 2nd page to get a response, but then you couldn't stop them from posting...bad posting.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: September 12, 2012, 01:24:22 PM »
Man pete was certainly on a roll there for a while.

Hahahahaha you people are absolutely delusional...seriously this is entertaining to watch you discuss this like you know one thing about football.  Arkansas is a shitty state?  I dare any of y'all to come to Fayetteville and then say that after youve seen the Ozarks.  We have the corporations of Wal Mart, Tyson, and JB Hunt.  What do y'all have...Flat land and farms??  And to even talk about our women...they dress up for our games fine as hell in dresses and pearls, what do yalls wear overalls and straw hats?  K-State is a joke even in the Big 12, imagine if you came to the SEC you wouldnt win a game.  You should feel PRIVILEGED to even be able to play the 3rd best team in our conference.

Is this some sort of joke?  We are better than every SEC team, except for maybe Georgia Tech or Florida (systems line up well against us).

Pete is on a roll of not having his facts right... Georgia is in the SEC... Not Georgia Tech...

I'm pretty sure you are wrong about that. They wear those red Green Bay Paker helmets, and they do the "behind the hedges" chants and stuff.  Try again, stupid Pig fans!

Where do people like you come from? Serious? Are you even aware that Georgia and Georgia Tech are in different conferences. I'm kind of confused by your stupidity... This must be the website for the special needs people in Kansas. So people like yourself can get nice looking profiles and post information that is completely wrong... sigh...

I am going to share some FACTS with you:

1.  Arkansas ranks in the bottom quartile in the country in the number of people who can read, and in all Proctor and Gamble personal hygiene ratings.

2.  Arkansas is number 3 nationally in the number of rapes of clergy.  Trailing only Rhode Island, Alaska and Missouri.

3. Gallup polling suggests that more people from Arkansas support the death penalty than catalytic converters. 

These are NOT the type of people we want to be associated with.  We should have passed on the Cotton and taken the Insight bowl. 

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get.

You can check them all you want, but those are the facts.

That we're #3 behind 3 other states?  The 3 other states + Arkansas would equal FOUR Petey. 4.  Quatro.  FOUR.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: October 03, 2012, 06:45:23 PM »
More bad press for Pigaggie:  http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=370972

Basically their coach is $40M in debt.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: October 03, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
More bad press for Pigaggie:  http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=370972

Basically their coach is $40M in debt.
This kind of stuff makes me feel better about my student loans.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:03 PM »
what a batch of losery morons.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile