Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935714 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4400 on: January 23, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »
Good lord, what a freak. 

What's wrong?  I thought this was the place to be to throw down the smack.  Don't tell me all the things I've been bustin your plumbs about is actually true?!

Not at all, please continue.  I have a bet going.

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:59 PM »
Good lord, what a freak. 

What's wrong?  I thought this was the place to be to throw down the smack.  Don't tell me all the things I've been bustin your plumbs about is actually true?!

Good, for a minute there I thought I was gettin to ya.  Usally when people resort to namecalling and such it's a sign that they don't have the mental capacity to deal with what's being thrown their way.  That's probably why Keith doesn't come around anymore.  He's not CC&C (cool, calm and collected) like you.  Have you texted him 3-2 yet?
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: January 23, 2012, 01:03:05 PM »
10 more.  Just 10 more.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: January 23, 2012, 01:11:54 PM »
10 more.  Just 10 more.

I don't know why I expected more from you boyz.  The way you brought it early on had me thinkin your BBSSBBSSBBN was on par with the SEC.  Oncet a Big 8,12,10,9,11 always a  Big 8,12,10,9,11
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: Weis Haters Spouting Off Already
« Reply #4404 on: January 23, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
best listen up Jaycawkers, if there's anyone who knows how to wait and show patience for their ship to come in it's these boyz righ'cheer.
:sdeek:Good lord I think I might know who you are.   :facepalm:

Ok, here's your big chancet.  Who am I

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: January 23, 2012, 01:16:35 PM »
best listen up Jaycawkers, if there's anyone who knows how to wait and show patience for their ship to come in it's these boyz righ'cheer.

that actually made me chortle a little bit.  maybe you could help Limey find Keiths and get him back in here.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: January 23, 2012, 01:21:28 PM »
Alright little pluggers, gotta go check on some things.  But don't you worry, The Piece Dr. will be back to help salve up the butthurt some more.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: January 23, 2012, 01:23:28 PM »

that actually made me chortle a little bit.  maybe you could help Limey find Keiths and get him back in here.
They are one in the same being.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: January 23, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »

OK ... so you're saying that Hackberry is the dong that Petrino likes best?    Cuz he be Strokin!
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: January 23, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »
10 more.  Just 10 more.

I don't know why I expected more from you boyz.  The way you brought it early on had me thinkin your BBSSBBSSBBN was on par with the SEC.  Oncet a Big 8,12,10,9,11 always a  Big 8,12,10,9,11

315 posts in 30.   :lol:

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4410 on: January 23, 2012, 01:36:25 PM »
Alright little pluggers, gotta go check on some things.  But don't you worry, The Piece Dr. will be back to help salve up the butthurt some more.

Mom must have come downstairs wanting her panties back.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: January 23, 2012, 01:40:10 PM »

Mom must have come downstairs wanting her panties back.

He had to go try and sell a modular shed.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: January 23, 2012, 08:03:35 PM »
Good lord, what a freak. 

Good, for a minute there I thought I was gettin to ya.  Usally when people resort to namecalling and such it's a sign that they don't have the mental capacity to deal with what's being thrown their way.  That's probably why Keith doesn't come around anymore.  He's not CC&C (cool, calm and collected) like you.  Have you texted him 3-2 yet?

There is only ONE C&C !!

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: January 23, 2012, 09:46:47 PM »
Good lord, what a freak. 

There is only ONE C&C !!

That's what I thought when I first read that post as well.  Shame on me for thinking Malberry's intellect was high enough to work in a C&C Music Factory reference, though. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: January 23, 2012, 10:09:59 PM »
Long night shift.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: January 24, 2012, 12:42:10 AM »
4th meal's just getting started.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: January 24, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-democrats-cat-killed-painted-liberal-211435575.html

Probably a K-State fan still butthurt from the Cotton Bowl game.  I have a sinkin feeling we may have just found out what ole Keiths has been up to. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: January 24, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-democrats-cat-killed-painted-liberal-211435575.html

Probably a K-State fan still butthurt from the Cotton Bowl game.  I have a sinkin feeling we may have just found out what ole Keiths has been up to. 

How's the weight loss plan going?  Still a couch potato or did you stay committed and focused?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: January 24, 2012, 01:59:51 PM »

How's the weight loss plan going?  Still a couch potato or did you stay committed and focused?

couch potater.  Why didn't you txt Keiths 3-2?  It would have saved that damn cats life you know

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:13 PM »

couch potater.  Why didn't you txt Keiths 3-2?  It would have saved that damn cats life you know

I guess it isn't easy losing 130 pounds.  I'd imagine it is very frustrating and can lead someone to flame out on message boards between shifts at the local modular shed factory. 

You have my pity.  T&P's bro

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: January 24, 2012, 02:04:49 PM »

I guess it isn't easy losing 130 pounds.  I'd imagine it is very frustrating and can lead someone to flame out on message boards between shifts at the local modular shed factory. 

Who's mad now?   :gocho:    :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: January 24, 2012, 02:14:56 PM »

I'm actually kind of sad for you.  One day at a time.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: January 24, 2012, 02:22:44 PM »

I'm actually kind of sad for you.  One day at a time.

I just keep ploddin along, sorta like you boys after the cotton bowl.  I just wish you worried about our little partner Keiths as much as you do Ole Malberry.  Who knows to what extent the butthurt is taking him, he's already been caught killing cats and painting graffiti on them.  Poor sick bastard.  We need to get him back here before he does something he won't be able to reverse.