Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935769 times)

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4375 on: January 22, 2012, 05:51:58 PM »
Epic meltdown so far by Malberry.  Keep replying to every one of my posts with 2.

Doesn't at all look creepy.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: January 22, 2012, 05:57:07 PM »
Malberry Paterno.

He lives.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: January 22, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
Epic meltdown so far by Malberry.  Keep replying to every one of my posts with 2.

Doesn't at all look creepy.

I know you have to feel better now.  Perhaps you can post another vodeo of you and Keiths.  Do you have a name for your little duet?  Maybe we can do a pole and have all your little firens post suggestions.  I'll start.  Hows about Peach and Herb?  
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: January 22, 2012, 06:07:46 PM »
Getting ugly now.  His tank is empty.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: January 22, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »
Malberry Paterno.

He lives.

Of course I live.  It's BB season ain't it?  I'll be here to help my little friens git those chins off yourn chest ever time KSU loses.  I've grown quite fond of you little pluggers.  
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4380 on: January 22, 2012, 10:46:05 PM »
Jack really left this poor bubba here to get embarrassed.  Seems like pigaggies aren't very loyal.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: January 23, 2012, 10:00:06 AM »
Jack really left this poor bubba here to get embarrassed.  Seems like pigaggies aren't very loyal.

I have to admit I am a bit embarrasst.  I went along with the 3-2 smack but my heart is absolutely pure on this one Limeys.  Clearly it's the salve you need to help get over the buttpain, maybe my suggesting it might help Keiths was a bad idea, I don't know?  I have to say that I'm starting to get a little worried about you and Keiths.  Now here me out cause this is going to be a bit long.  I think the Scheme Dr. is bad for you little pluggers.  Decades and decades of truly being the suck in college football had you guys sorta embracing the suck.  Hell, this thread is a small sample of that mindset, however, ever since the Scheme Dr. showed  up and put a few W's in the left column, I fear the expectation level has gone totally out of whack.  Now all the sudden you ain't so quick to embrace the "we suck" montra and I ain't so sure you little corkers are ready to quit sucking.  Take the Cotton Bowl for example.  Deep down you boys knew you were gonna get thrasheded as evidenced by you'ins starting this thread.  But the Scheme Dr. has given a couple of youins some hope and the results is poor Keiths can't even show his face no more, and while you had me sold at first that you weren't mad no more, after a little probing by Ole Malberry the Piece Dr., I was able to draw out all sorta butthurt still tangled up inside.  Now here's what Ole Malberry, the Pice Dr., thinks would help you little pluggers so listen up.  You don't just go from damn near a century of sucking to no sucking anymore.  There's stages you have to go through.  Here's the stages.

Stage 1....MY GOD, We suck more worst than anyteam in football,  including High School
Stage 2...Yeah, we suck but we don't suck as bad as we use to
Stage 3...If you think we suck you shoulda seen my sons jr. high team the other night
Stage 4...Maybe we should change the name of our team from Aggies to Kats?
Stage 5...Name change didn't do crap, GOD WE SUCK
Stage 6...Who cares if we Suck, theres far more important things in this world than sucking at football
Stage 7...Well, we may suck but at least we are winning a few games ever now and again
Stage 8....Ok, we suck but check out our series record against Cherryville
Stage 9...The nice thing about sucking is my sweetie tries to console me after the games
Stage 10...Either Ole Malberry is icing down my sweetie or we don't suck nearly as bad 'cause i'm not getting as much action this year as I did last
Stage 11...It definately ain't Ole Malberry, we are getting better.  Not sure if I like going from getting laid 9 times a year to only 6.

Now, when you've gone decades and decades of sucking you don't go from stage 1 straight to stage 11.  I know the Scheme Dr. has helped you little pluggers win some games but I ain't so damn sure it's healthy.  You use to be content with sucking and taking photos of big balls of twine.  You were happy, content.  Kstate sucking meant the world was rotating on greased grooves,  Then in saunters the Scheme Dr., givin everone false hope, and now poor Ole Keiths won't come around no more.  No sir, I don't like it one little bit and yes I am embarrasst.

Malberry Squeezins "The Piece Dr."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:04:46 AM by Malberry Squeezins »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: January 23, 2012, 10:06:01 AM »

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: January 23, 2012, 10:10:15 AM »

Welp, the Piece Dr. can only help those who want to be helped.  Your only hurtin yourself son

Malberry Squeezins, The Piece Dr. extraordinaire

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: January 23, 2012, 10:35:59 AM »
Jack really left this poor bubba here to get embarrassed.  Seems like pigaggies aren't very loyal.

I have to admit I am a bit embarrasst.  I went along with the 3-2 smack but my heart is absolutely pure on this one Limeys.  Clearly it's the salve you need to help get over the buttpain, maybe my suggesting it might help Keiths was a bad idea, I don't know?  I have to say that I'm starting to get a little worried about you and Keiths.  Now here me out cause this is going to be a bit long.  I think the Scheme Dr. is bad for you little pluggers.  Decades and decades of truly being the suck in college football had you guys sorta embracing the suck.  Hell, this thread is a small sample of that mindset, however, ever since the Scheme Dr. showed  up and put a few W's in the left column, I fear the expectation level has gone totally out of whack.  Now all the sudden you ain't so quick to embrace the "we suck" montra and I ain't so sure you little corkers are ready to quit sucking.  Take the Cotton Bowl for example.  Deep down you boys knew you were gonna get thrasheded as evidenced by you'ins starting this thread.  But the Scheme Dr. has given a couple of youins some hope and the results is poor Keiths can't even show his face no more, and while you had me sold at first that you weren't mad no more, after a little probing by Ole Malberry the Piece Dr., I was able to draw out all sorta butthurt still tangled up inside.  Now here's what Ole Malberry, the Pice Dr., thinks would help you little pluggers so listen up.  You don't just go from damn near a century of sucking to no sucking anymore.  There's stages you have to go through.  Here's the stages.

Stage 1....MY GOD, We suck more worst than anyteam in football,  including High School
Stage 3...If you think we suck you shoulda seen my sons jr. high team the other night
Stage 6...Who cares if we Suck, theres far more important things in this world than sucking at football
Stage 7...Well, we may suck but at least we are winning a few games ever now and again
Stage 9...The nice thing about sucking is my sweetie tries to console me after the games
Stage 10...Either Ole Malberry is icing down my sweetie or we don't suck nearly as bad 'cause i'm not getting as much action this year as I did last
Stage 11...It definately ain't Ole Malberry, we are getting better.  Not sure if I like going from getting laid 9 times a year to only 6.

Now, when you've gone decades and decades of sucking you don't go from stage 1 straight to stage 11.  I know the Scheme Dr. has helped you little pluggers win some games but I ain't so damn sure it's healthy.  You use to be content with sucking and taking photos of big balls of twine.  You were happy, content.  Kstate sucking meant the world was rotating on greased grooves,  Then in saunters the Scheme Dr., givin everone false hope, and now poor Ole Keiths won't come around no more.  No sir, I don't like it one little bit and yes I am embarrasst.

What a lonely freak.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: January 23, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »

What a lonely freak.

10,342 and counting
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:04:55 AM by Malberry Squeezins »

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: January 23, 2012, 11:19:20 AM »
Total Time Spent Online:    2 days, 4 hours and 6 minutes.
Total Posts:    300 posts
Total Topics Started:    3 topics
Number of Polls Created:    2 polls
Number of Votes Cast:    4 votes

In less than 33 days.

:horrorsurprise:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: January 23, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »

In less than 33 days.

:bait:

The butthurt runs deep with this one.   

Have you checked on  Keiths?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: January 23, 2012, 11:26:25 AM »

In less than 33 days.

Have you checked on  Keiths?

Keep posting!  It doesn't make you look like a total freak at all.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: January 23, 2012, 12:09:03 PM »

In less than 33 days.

Have you checked on  Keiths?

Keep posting!  It doesn't make you look like a total freak at all.

No no no, now if I did something like, hell I don't know, hide behind a different screen name after an asswhippin for example, now that would be acting like a freak.  You don't suppose our ole Buddy Keith's done something like that do ya?  He isn't calm cool and collected like you, I bet he's here just postin under an differnt name.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: January 23, 2012, 12:18:09 PM »
really kind of awkward that they're still around.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: January 23, 2012, 12:33:10 PM »
If you lived on the "shitty side of town" and then one day the cool rich kid invited you over to swim in his pool. You probably wouldn't want to go back either.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: January 23, 2012, 12:35:02 PM »

This is why you guys always suck.  On the rare occasions that you have a decent win, you're quite likely content with moving on.  WE, on the other hand, will continue to beat and pound on that dead carcus until it becomes fine chowder, and then sift it into a pine box and set some dynamite to her and blow that baby up.   Now I usually move on at that point but Ole Jacks is known to sweep up the debris and go to work pounding on it some more.      

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: January 23, 2012, 12:37:54 PM »
If you lived on the "shitty side of town" and then one day the cool rich kid invited you over to swim in his pool. You probably wouldn't want to go back either.

keep clicking those ruby slippers Dorothy, you'll get back in that little xanadu called Kansas on no time

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Weis Haters Spouting Off Already
« Reply #4394 on: January 23, 2012, 12:42:11 PM »
best listen up Jaycawkers, if there's anyone who knows how to wait and show patience for their ship to come in it's these boyz righ'cheer.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4395 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »
Good lord, what a freak. 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:51 PM »
Looks like Ole Malberry's is startin to get to ya.  And to think you boyz are suppose to have the market cornered regarding BBSSBBSSSBSN.   :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:  

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: January 23, 2012, 12:50:43 PM »
Good lord, what a freak. 

What's wrong?  I thought this was the place to be to throw down the smack.  Don't tell me all the things I've been bustin your plumbs about is actually true?!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: January 23, 2012, 12:53:45 PM »
best listen up Jaycawkers, if there's anyone who knows how to wait and show patience for their ship to come in it's these boyz righ'cheer.
:sdeek: Good lord I think I might know who you are.   :facepalm:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:15:11 PM by Bloodfart »

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: January 23, 2012, 12:54:50 PM »
:sdeek:Good lord I think I might know who you are.   :facepalm:

Ok, here's your big chancet.  Who am I