Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935840 times)

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4325 on: January 21, 2012, 12:32:01 AM »
I feel your pain EMAW, but at least you got to play them in Dallas, they are actually making our BBall team play them tomorrow IN ARKANSAS!!  :horrorsurprise:

Who knew they even had a University there, let alone a basketball team!?!? It's unreal that our student athletes and coaches are going to have to risk their lives to travel to that 3rd world God forsaken state..

I wrote my congressman for some answers, and apparently this is something Obama is doing to try to raise awareness and money for the tragic situation that is life in Arkansas, he's making extremely rich and traditional power programs like UofM and KSU play Arkansas in different sports as a last ditch effort to try to save the state of Arkansas..

Dorial Green Beckham is apparently going to be in attendance so he can get a peek at our BBall team, he is seriously considering foregoing his football career to play basketball here at Michigan, can't say I blame him, but it's a steep price to pay to put our players and coaches in harms way in desolate Arkansas.. Hopefully we bring enough food to not only keep the team fed, but maybe give some to the starving people of Fayetville.

I think KSU and UofM should be applauded for their efforts to help the less fortunate people and institutions of Arkansas, what a tremendous sacrifice our programs have made, and hopefully the good PR generated from the Cotton Bowl and tomorrow's basketball game will be enough to counteract the media backlash of scheduling cupcake opponents in their respective sports..

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: January 21, 2012, 12:43:01 AM »
I <3 MIG.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: January 21, 2012, 12:57:34 AM »
He's no Ham Malone.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: January 21, 2012, 08:33:58 AM »
Never had rabbit or possum.  I think you cook them in a stew.  I may have had a bite of rattlesnake in Florida one time.

Since reptiles and birds are basically the same thing I wouldn't be surrprised if they were pretty good.

How did you cook the squirrel"?  there are people here who eat them but I never had that.  Lots of Duck eaten here.  Got a town caled Stuttgart that is known nationally for Duck hunting.  Good meat if it is done right.

JHB
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: January 21, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
I feel your pain EMAW, but at least you got to play them in Dallas, they are actually making our BBall team play them tomorrow IN ARKANSAS!!  :horrorsurprise:

Who knew they even had a University there, let alone a basketball team!?!? It's unreal that our student athletes and coaches are going to have to risk their lives to travel to that 3rd world God forsaken state..

I wrote my congressman for some answers, and apparently this is something Obama is doing to try to raise awareness and money for the tragic situation that is life in Arkansas, he's making extremely rich and traditional power programs like UofM and KSU play Arkansas in different sports as a last ditch effort to try to save the state of Arkansas..

Dorial Green Beckham is apparently going to be in attendance so he can get a peek at our BBall team, he is seriously considering foregoing his football career to play basketball here at Michigan, can't say I blame him, but it's a steep price to pay to put our players and coaches in harms way in desolate Arkansas.. Hopefully we bring enough food to not only keep the team fed, but maybe give some to the starving people of Fayetville.

I think KSU and UofM should be applauded for their efforts to help the less fortunate people and institutions of Arkansas, what a tremendous sacrifice our programs have made, and hopefully the good PR generated from the Cotton Bowl and tomorrow's basketball game will be enough to counteract the media backlash of scheduling cupcake opponents in their respective sports..
I know you aren't asking for my advice but I'll offer something becasue you look lost right now

if you type that much you should have more to show for it. 

Know the poeople you are trolling.  If i haven't responded to this by now why would I get bent out of shape today.

the one trick you guys have, you are VERY VERY good at.  Good enough to reel the average guy in. BUT YOU HAVE TO USE different angles!

Your schtick is basically offend with wild statements and watch the fireworks.  "Put the flaming bag of crap on the door and watch what they do when they come out!"  That's good.  as good as i've seen.  But YOU (talking to all of you, as a friend) need a second move if that doesn't work.  Don't just keep trying that over and over.  It is like fishin with the same lure all day when you haven't got a bite. 

Again, not tryin to be critical, I just hate seeing you guys twist in the wind. 

let me give yo uan example....

I am going to stick my dick in arkies mouth like a wet broom.
probley 80% of the population will respond to this.  the other 20%. no.

if it doesn't work ......jiggle it a little.....

Very easily. I will sweet talk you and then I pushyour head in the pillow like shawshank

great serve.....prettey good backhand....now if this don't score....change bait. 

Michigan, yougot to get better at makin backhanded compliments

I feel your pain EMAW, but at least you got to play them in Dallas, they are actually making our BBall team play them tomorrow IN ARKANSAS!!  :horrorsurprise:  (Decent opening line)

Who knew they even had a University there, let alone a basketball team!?!? It's unreal that our student athletes and coaches are going to have to risk their lives to travel to that 3rd world God forsaken state..   (you are already over the top....if we have a Basketball team then, ipso facto, there is a university.....why not try someting like

"the unversity has a promotion where they let anyone who brings a can of food from Michigan get in the game free so the Razorback team will be able to eat after the game." .....you went from Arkansas is awful.....to 3rd world country......there are only so many people that will bite on that.......an even softer way of saying it would be....."now i don't know if this is true but i heard today on a radio station in Ann Arbor that anyone that brings a can of corn from here will be admitted free to Bud Walton Arena. somthing about an effort to gather
food for the university to feed the basketball team after the game.  has anyone else heard that? where do we leave the food? at the door?" )

I wrote my congressman for some answers, and apparently this is something Obama is doing to try to raise awareness and money for the tragic situation that is life in Arkansas, he's making extremely rich and traditional power programs like UofM and KSU play Arkansas in different sports as a last ditch effort to try to save the state of Arkansas..  (decent follow up if you hadn't already went for the kill shot)

again love what you gays are trying to do but you need another punch of or two for the arsenal.
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: January 21, 2012, 09:03:55 AM »
I saw you reading it.  Don't get mad.  I am tryin to help you.  this could be really intertaining place if you all were just a little bit better. 

But don't sull up now.  That is immature.

Jacks

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: January 21, 2012, 09:10:04 AM »
Look.  from the bottom of my heart.  If what i said hurt your feelings.  I am sorry.  I was just giving you a few pointers and I probly shouldn't have since you didn't ask.   I just see you gays tryin so hard and feel compelled.

Jacks

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: January 21, 2012, 09:18:45 AM »
Now pissclams did a helluva job with this title. One of the better titles i've EVER seen. 

It wasn't overdone...Just a question....does playing Arkansas....?

if you are a proud Hog fan, you are compelled to click on it.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: January 21, 2012, 11:35:55 AM »
Mr. Blasingame, who would you like to play your character in the upcoming (pre-production) feature film inspired by this thread?

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: January 21, 2012, 11:39:16 AM »
Mr. Blasingame, who would you like to play your character in the upcoming (pre-production) feature film inspired by this thread?
Jacks, or Old Jacks or Old Romance...  please  Mr. Blasingame was my whore chasin daddy.

Well. I get told i look like Jack Palance alot.  he still kickin?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4335 on: January 21, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
We will be dispensing free soup to all Hog fans who make the trip.  Only 1 serving per please.  We expect a lot to feed.  So much destitution in Ark.

So did most of the pigaggies take advantage of the free soup before Steve Dave kicked their asses afterward? 

Offline Professorstinkynuts

• One hell of a nice guy.
  • Fan
  • One good looking S.O.B.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: January 21, 2012, 01:13:56 PM »
Kleinstone could be played by christian bale.
Pete would be played by Bradley Cooper
Trim could have Ryan gosling portray him.
"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man and then take away reason and accountability."

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: January 21, 2012, 08:12:24 PM »

did you have any $ on the game today? tell us how the juice works  :cheers:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: January 21, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »
Shows up to talk AFTER the game?  What a worm.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: January 21, 2012, 09:26:04 PM »

did you have any $ on the game today? tell us how the juice works  :cheers:

No, Obama wanted to make sure we spotted those 20 points so you could get a nice win on national T.V. to help your program.. We almost blew it and won on accident, I guess we took for granted that you'd be able to hang onto a 20pt lead, but we underestimated how badly your team sucks.. All's well that ends well though, I suppose. Congrats!!

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: January 22, 2012, 01:35:46 AM »
It has worked out nicely the last two times (today and the Cotton Bowl). Might be a lesson worth learnin...

Thank you for congrats Michigan.  The reluctant gift...

Jacks

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: January 22, 2012, 08:29:09 AM »
Shows up to talk AFTER the game?  What a worm.
It has worked out nicely the last two times (today and the Cotton Bowl). Might be a lesson worth learnin...

Thank you for congrats Michigan.  The reluctant gift...

Jacks

I'd sure like to say thanks for the congrats too.  that's some hellacious strategy The Michigans University has.   I bet when the hogs were up 20, The Michigans University boys were saying to themselves, "they just thinks they are kicking our ass, little do they know that we are weaving a pretty damned sophisticated web for those hogs."  Damn near worked too, good thing Arkansas has their number in basketball 'bout like OSU has it in football.  

And just a little shout out to KSU fateful.  I gotta hand it to the Kats, they suck at football but their Basketball team is the tits.  Nice win agin Okie Light
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:35:55 AM by Malberry Squeezins »
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: January 22, 2012, 08:48:18 AM »

Jacks

I'd sure like to say thanks for the congrats too.  that's some hellacious strategy The Michigans University has.   I bet when the hogs were up 20, The Michigans University boys were saying to themselves, "they just thinks they are kicking our ass, little do they know that we are weaving a pretty damned sophisticated web for those hogs."  Damn near worked too, good thing Arkansas has their number in basketball sorta like OSU  in football. 

And just a little shout out to KSU fateful.  I gotta hand it to the Kats, they suck at football but their Basketball team is the tits.  Nice win agin Okie Light.  I was readin a little bit on OSU's message board and those vagis were (predictably) blaming the refs.   :lol:
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: January 22, 2012, 08:57:25 AM »

Jacks

I'd sure like to say thanks for the congrats too.  that's some hellacious strategy The Michigans University has.   I bet when the hogs were up 20, The Michigans University boys were saying to themselves, "they just thinks they are kicking our ass, little do they know that we are weaving a pretty damned sophisticated web for those hogs."  Damn near worked too, good thing Arkansas has their number in basketball sorta like OSU  in football. 

And just a little shout out to KSU fateful.  I gotta hand it to the Kats, they suck at football but their Basketball team is the tits.  Nice win agin Okie Light.  I was readin a little bit on OSU's message board and those vagis were (predictably) blaming the refs.   :lol:

No, no, you apparently didn't understand.. Our strategy WAS to lose, our hand was forced by the federal government who apparently felt like we were hogging all the wins and money and good looking women/food from our less fortunate friends to the south (aka you).. This win was a handout from Obama, thank him.. I wish he would keep out of sports, personally..

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: January 22, 2012, 09:06:41 AM »

Jacks

No, no, you apparently didn't understand.. Our strategy WAS to lose, our hand was forced by the federal government who apparently felt like we were hogging all the wins and money and good looking women/food from our less fortunate friends to the south (aka you).. This win was a handout from Obama, thank him.. I wish he would keep out of sports, personally..

Hey, more power to you homes.  Agin, we'll take the congrats anyway we can get it.  I gotta hand it to you, you've got that "losing" strategy down pat, congrats right back at ya on that 10 game losing streak you got going on with Ohio State.  When it comes to losing, you can't find a better bunch than the boyz of emawt.  Help me out with something, are you here getting pointers on losing or giving pointers?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Hey katdaddy, where's my "welcome malberry" thread?
« Reply #4345 on: January 22, 2012, 09:11:58 AM »
And to think I voted for you as the boards biggest pussy.  I want my vote back Jacks

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: January 22, 2012, 09:27:56 AM »
Pigaggie fan now riding OSU coattails?! 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: January 22, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »

I'm a glass half full kinda guy Limey, the good news for you is the hogs will eventually lose to someone at something and then KSU can ride their coattail.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: January 22, 2012, 09:50:36 AM »
Kleinstone could be played by christian bale.
Pete would be played by Bradley Cooper
Trim could have Ryan gosling portray him.
SteveDave = Gerard Butler in "300"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: January 22, 2012, 11:49:39 AM »

I'm a glass half full kinda guy Limey, the good news for you is the hogs will eventually lose to someone at something and then KSU can ride their coattail.

3-2

:lol: