Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927605 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4300 on: January 13, 2012, 09:23:04 AM »
not having players die of drug overdoses :love:

do dead players still count as "players" ?

Welp, just got a report from artex about these two posts.  He asserts D-FRED-BROWN should be banned.  Unfortunately, artex failed to report these posts within 24 hours of posting.  Accordingly, the panel can NOT review them pursuant to Rule 6.4.

Ah yes.....Rule 6.4.  known around the office as the "OK_Cat rule"   :love:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: January 18, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
Prospective Mizzou'r embracing SEC mentality while still in high school.  :thumbs:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/18/3377475/missouri-student-loses-driving.html

Offline overtheroadtruckdriver

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Odell walking into this forum and farting - silent
    • View Profile
Boss Jack, sharecroppin' and graba$& are...
« Reply #4302 on: January 18, 2012, 05:18:13 PM »
Rampant on this board from top to bottom. 

As a concerned patron my question to you is what are you gonna do about it?
Just a truck driver here to talk up football.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Jack, sharecroppin' and graba$& are...
« Reply #4303 on: January 18, 2012, 08:02:08 PM »

BY DAMNED WE ARE GONNA STAMP OUT THE SHARECROPPIN!  RIGHT OUT O F THIS GOD FORSAKEND PLACE! 

SHARECROPPIN STOPS RIGHT THE HELL NOW!!!!!  :nono:

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline overtheroadtruckdriver

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Odell walking into this forum and farting - silent
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Jack, sharecroppin' and graba$& are...
« Reply #4304 on: January 18, 2012, 09:05:37 PM »

BY DAMNED WE ARE GONNA STAMP OUT THE SHARECROPPIN!  RIGHT OUT O F THIS GOD FORSAKEND PLACE! 

SHARECROPPIN STOPS RIGHT THE HELL NOW!!!!!  :nono:

Jack Blasingame, II

If anyone can do it, jack, it is you, but it may be too far gone.
Just a truck driver here to talk up football.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: January 18, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »
This damn place is RIFE with sharecroppin and has been for a while!  :shakesfist:  I have turned a blind eye to it about as long as I am willing!

KNOCK IT OFF PEOPLE!  I am mad as hell right now.

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
I will be willing to leave if 2 conditions are met. First, NO MORE sharecroppin
« Reply #4306 on: January 18, 2012, 10:28:04 PM »
and second I need a really good recipe for hamburgers.  Season em up good.  goin over to the park this weekend to use thier grill and I need a way to produce high quality, good tastin burgers. 

I need to know what grade of fat/beef and what seasonings and what proportions.

You'll do this or elst! 

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You want me gone!?  This is the way.  Pledge to stop the damn sharecroppin and I have seen you doin it from time to time. not as often as others but some. and come off a good recipe to season ground beef for burgers.  A turnkey job.

Jacks

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I don't want you to leave.  You are a hell of a guy and should stick around.   :cheers:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
I don't want you to leave.  You are a hell of a guy and should stick around.   :cheers:
would you volunteer a hamburger recipe.  somethin you use. I can find stuff online but i want an authentic family recipe that i can assimilate and present as though I came up with it when i have company (never mentioning you or your Aunt or whoever came up with it).

Offline one time gella

• Fan
    • View Profile
Best hamburger recipe....

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Best hamburger recipe....

not good enough.

not funny.  Hamburger or i stay. 

jack

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: January 19, 2012, 08:43:20 AM »
Ingredients

2 pounds ground beef
    1 egg, beaten
    3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
    3 tablespoons evaporated milk
    2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
    1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    2 cloves garlic, minced

Directions

Preheat grill for high heat.
    In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
    Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.

Now get the hell out of here.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: January 19, 2012, 09:57:19 AM »
you forgot salt. add lots of salt. not overdoing it though.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: January 19, 2012, 10:25:10 AM »
Ingredients

2 pounds ground beef
    1 egg, beaten
    3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
    2 cloves garlic, minced

Directions

In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
    Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.

that's a meat ball.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: January 20, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »
Ingredients

2 pounds ground beef
    1 egg, beaten
    3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
    2 cloves garlic, minced

Directions

I'll try it tomorrow.  If it works I'll go.  To be honest I think yo ugot this from a cooking site.  I asked for a treasured family recipee. 

But this is on the honor system so I'll give it a whirl.  In the meantime I want to give something back to you. 

Have you seen the possums i posted in the recruiting thread.  They are fantastic.

J. Holly Blasingame, iI

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:33 PM »
Ingredients

2 pounds ground beef
    1 egg, beaten
    3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
    2 cloves garlic, minced

Directions

I'll try it tomorrow.  If it works I'll go.  To be honest I think yo ugot this from a cooking site.  I asked for a treasured family recipee. 

But this is on the honor system so I'll give it a whirl.  In the meantime I want to give something back to you. 

Have you seen the possums i posted in the recruiting thread.  They are fantastic.

J. Holly Blasingame, iI
Do you eat them, and if you do, what is your tastiest recipee?  :cool:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: January 20, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »
i used to have a recipe where i'd season the beef with crushed garlic and onion flakes and a McCormick hamburger seasoning and some KC masterpice bbq sauce.  Now the trick is that sauce makes the meat crumble on the grill VERY easy so if you try this you might mix in an egg or something. 

I usually use hickory if I am charcoaling but if it is gas then the main thing is black agnus beef.  high fat so it don't dry the meat out. 

Jack

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: January 20, 2012, 10:21:26 PM »
i used to have a recipe where i'd season the beef with crushed garlic and onion flakes and a McCormick hamburger seasoning and some KC masterpice bbq sauce.  Now the trick is that sauce makes the meat crumble on the grill VERY easy so if you try this you might mix in an egg or something. 

I usually use hickory if I am charcoaling but if it is gas then the main thing is black agnus beef.  high fat so it don't dry the meat out. 

Jack
Jack, you must leave immediately.  The people of goEMAW do not and will not stoop as low as a pigaiggie that eats helpless little possums.  We have much higher standards; but some of us have been known to eat raccoon pie. :love:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4320 on: January 20, 2012, 10:41:00 PM »

Jack
Jack, you must leave immediately.  The people of goEMAW do not and will not stoop as low as a pigaiggie that eats helpless little possums.  We have much higher standards; but some of us have been known to eat raccoon pie. :love:
nonono! I don't eat possums. hell no.  My guts is torn up.  Hell I eat prilosec like it's candy.  but there are people here that eat squirrel, (i think possum), rabbit, i have heard people from texas know how to prepare rattlesnake, I have eaten alligator in Florida once.  You know what it taste like?

Oh I have had frog legs.  don't let that fool you.  that is good eatin and it does taste like chicken. 

my favorite is pork ribs (baby backs).  never got in to cookin the bigger ones.  Pecan chips to smoke with gives a sweet flavor.

no. katdaddy i was talking bout hamburgers earlier.  I cain't cookem wortha tinkers damn and want a good recipe and would leave permanently if one of you that hates me would let me in on one. 

Jacks

Offline Professorstinkynuts

• One hell of a nice guy.
  • Fan
  • One good looking S.O.B.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: January 20, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »
I am going to stick my dick in arkies mouth like a wet broom.
"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man and then take away reason and accountability."

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: January 20, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »
Professorstinkynuts! How could you!?

Offline Professorstinkynuts

• One hell of a nice guy.
  • Fan
  • One good looking S.O.B.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: January 20, 2012, 10:47:39 PM »
Very easily. I will sweet talk you and then I pushyour head in the pillow like shawshank
"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man and then take away reason and accountability."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: January 20, 2012, 10:52:06 PM »

Jack
nonono! I don't eat possums. hell no.  My guts is torn up.  Hell I eat prilosec like it's candy.  but there are people here that eat squirrel, (i think possum), rabbit, i have heard people from texas know how to prepare rattlesnake, I have eaten alligator in Florida once.  You know what it taste like?

Oh I have had frog legs.  don't let that fool you.  that is good eatin and it does taste like chicken. 

my favorite is pork ribs (baby backs).  never got in to cookin the bigger ones.  Pecan chips to smoke with gives a sweet flavor.

no. katdaddy i was talking bout hamburgers earlier.  I cain't cookem wortha tinkers damn and want a good recipe and would leave permanently if one of you that hates me would let me in on one. 

Jacks
Yes, I have eaten squirrel, rabbit, frog legs and rattlesnake... but never an alligator or a possum.  :fatty: