Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935816 times)

Offline LibraryHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4225 on: January 09, 2012, 04:18:15 PM »
Well while you're at it, maybe you should try to grow a football team in your wheat fields so you actually have a team to back up all of your crap talk.

We won the game, that's all that matters.

If you won, we'd be gone and you'd just have your wanking selves left.  But since you lost, you're stuck with us forever.  I can guarantee you that.  We are not stupid enough to leave now and that's been proven.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: January 09, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
Well while you're at it, maybe you should try to grow a football team in your wheat fields so you actually have a team to back up all of your crap talk.

If you won, we'd be gone and you'd just have your wanking selves left.  But since you lost, you're stuck with us forever.  I can guarantee you that.  We are not stupid enough to leave now and that's been proven.

:lol:

Offline LibraryHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: January 09, 2012, 04:20:18 PM »

Are you laughing at your conference again?
Come on!! At least join the SEC so we can get an easy W every year!!!

Offline artex

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: January 09, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »
artex your name reminds me of what this thread is. 
"The Never Ending Story"

Thanks. Your name reminds me this time I ate that bad Mexican food down in south texas :flush:

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
Re: Just wondering...
« Reply #4229 on: January 09, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »
Do you guys suck at basketball too?

Didn't even realize you had a football team til you played us in the Cotton...
good one
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4230 on: January 09, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »
Used to be.  Then we hired Jim Wooldridge.  Best thing ever to happen to the school.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: January 09, 2012, 04:31:15 PM »
 :facepalm:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: January 09, 2012, 04:34:19 PM »
stay in your rough ridin' pen.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: January 09, 2012, 04:35:45 PM »
Nolan Richardson says hi.

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: January 09, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
Do you honestly think a team coached by this guy > will ever be bad?      :facepalm:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: January 09, 2012, 04:45:41 PM »
artex your name reminds me of what this thread is. 
"The Never Ending Story"

Thanks. Your name reminds me this time I ate that bad Mexican food down in south texas :flush:
Thanks. I came up with it after taking on a bet.  I ate chips and salsa, an order of quesadillas, and a four lb. burrito.
The next day... well you know.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: January 09, 2012, 04:46:22 PM »
Welp since you bring it up, we own you in basketball just like football. Remember Blackman, Adams, Nealy, Wills, etc. kicking your ass out of the tournament twice in like a three-year span. Remember some poor arky player leaving the game after contesting a rebound against Adams, getting an elbow to the head followed by the basketball after pulling Adams' arm away the ball. Bang, bang. Hilarious.

Offline K-State Is Great!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Dyer to Arkansas State
« Reply #4237 on: January 09, 2012, 04:48:29 PM »
Gus might follow that one up by landing Kiehl, too. 

Thoughts?

If I was Fraiser, I would transfer to A-State...he won't play any significant time at Auburn
Go Hogs Go

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Who would of thought...
« Reply #4238 on: January 09, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »
...that Arkansas would crush Kansas State in the Cotton Bowl?? I did, and so did the rest of the world, except your delusional fanbase, that is.
Go Hogs Go

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Fireside Chat with Jack Blasingame, II .......counselin' for the woulded.
« Reply #4239 on: January 09, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »
When someone get's stung by a wasper first thing you got to do is get the stinger out.  Now the venom?  It's there.  Stingin the piss out of you.  won't go away for love nor money. 

Ever since I got here I have been an agent of piece.  I continue to work to help you slack jawed knuckel draggin mouth breathers from Manhattan Kansas to the best of my abiliity!  Even thoug I have been promist a modship and ain't one been a givin!  To me.  To OTR or To the Frisky Marlberry Squeezins (the one that Shanked Kieth Stone's Old Lady...plastered that smile on her face, sore subject to just LET IT GO!).  Anyhow.  Poor Man's Tebow Found out that even when a Team like Arkansas has a bad game you still might not be able to cut the mustard. 

Most Hog fans knew this goin in.  We come up here and listed to you chatter....settin you up.  Thats right.  You boys have been played.  Was it wrong?  Who can say?  I don't think it was.  YOu thought that was what you was doin.  Arguin with Arknasas fans is like racing Dale.  You think you got old 3 right where you want him.......but really when things start movin fast .....old 3 's got YOU.  (i guess I could have used Joe Adams there but I imagin that has played in your head enough....expecially after we told you that would happen).  Truth is we've learned a lot.  Like what?

Well....

1.  Poor Man's Tebow couldn't start for the best intramurall teams at Uof A and certainly won't play in the NFL.  Too slow .....cain't throw.  Most GM's look at how well prosspects perform agin SEC talent (the best measure and closest thing to NFL teams).  He'll get hired on to run and be the face of a High Level Bakery up there in Manhattan.

2.  KSU wasn't prepared to play an SEC level team.  Was it there best shot? Probly not.  But it was close and Arkasns played TERRIBLE on offense. 

3.  Is there a team in the Big12 dumb enough to punt directly to Joe Adams?  ......Yes.  Twice?  Yes....  Russian Roulette. 

4.  Is there a whole board full of troles somewhere in Kansas tht thinks they are smarter than what they are?  Yes.  Do they look silly now for talkin trash for a month?  certainly.  Are they bad people?  Some of them.  Some not.  I know EMAWmiester like to got his ass whipped last night by Dlew12.  Might get it yet. 

5.  Is there any woman alive that can resist the charm of Marlberry Squeezins?  well Kieths old lady couldn't.  Course Marlberry said that she'd screw a rock if she thougth there was a snake under it.   Keith cain't close the deal.  Little Bitty what she says. 

6.  did most KSU fans appreciate my Sweet 16 tourney as a service to humanity to out the closet gays on here?  I think they did. 

7.  Will the stupidest people in the KSU fanbase rip this thread?   I think so.  See below and we'll see if I'm right! 

8.  Does Kansas need to keep lookin over their shoulder to see if KSU is catching up with their facilities?  I think the Cotton Bowl ansered all we need to know about the KSU facilities.  Those boys were grabbin their knees and panting and puffin like they smoked cigarettes at halftime.  Shame on KSU for not equipping their team to compete better. 

9.  Will KSU have any decommits becassue of the emasculating loss at the hands of Merceless Arkansas?  If they can read they probly will read the righting on the walls and decommitt. Unless they have already cashed the checks to come play.

10. Could you fit a softball up Winters colon?  Rams says you can.  And two solid half dollars and a timex watch. 

This is some of what we've learnt. 

I would like to offer my counseling to help you all process this before I leave this bored or am thrown off.  The doctor is in....go ahead.

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: January 09, 2012, 06:00:55 PM »
way to rough ridin' go pigaggie.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/13550/why-arkansas-cotton-bowl-win-lacked-magic

they were ranked third in the country, the tail end of an all-SEC triumvirate atop the polls that had to have been deeply annoying to anyone west of Little Rock or north of Lexington.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fayetteville.is.west.of.Little.Rock.

Thus this article has no credibility... Shows how much these jokers know about Arkansas
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: January 09, 2012, 07:03:26 PM »
Welp since you bring it up, we own you in basketball just like football. Remember Blackman, Adams, Nealy, Wills, etc. kicking your ass out of the tournament twice in like a three-year span. Remember some poor arky player leaving the game after contesting a rebound against Adams, getting an elbow to the head followed by the basketball after pulling Adams' arm away the ball. Bang, bang. Hilarious.

Did this happen back in the leather helmet pre WWI era?  Back when the last time you celebrated a victory over Arkansas?  Where you guys called the wildcats then or were you still the Aggies?

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: January 09, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »

Did this happen back in the leather helmet pre WWI era?  Back when the last time you celebrated a victory over Arkansas?  Where you guys called the wildcats then or were you still the Aggies?

are you saying that after weeks of calling us Pigaggies, THEY really used to be called AGGIES?

Welll well well....  Didn't know that little bit of carefully kept trivia!
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: January 09, 2012, 07:10:21 PM »
Oh hell I cain't wait!  They'll have some way to spin it around where "back then it was cool to be an Aggie!" 

Name changes?  1.  Sour Grapes 2. Spin Cycle

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: January 09, 2012, 07:12:25 PM »

are you saying that after weeks of calling us Pigaggies, THEY really used to be called AGGIES?

Welll well well....  Didn't know that little bit of carefully kept trivia!

OH MAN THEY'VE BEEN CALLING US AGGIES BUT THEY USED TO BE AGGIES INCREDIBLE NOW I SEE THEY WERE HIDING IT LOL

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4245 on: January 09, 2012, 08:03:21 PM »
way to rough ridin' go pigaggie.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/13550/why-arkansas-cotton-bowl-win-lacked-magic

they were ranked third in the country, the tail end of an all-SEC triumvirate atop the polls that had to have been deeply annoying to anyone west of Little Rock or north of Lexington.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fayetteville.is.west.of.Little.Rock.

Thus this article has no credibility... Shows how much these jokers know about Arkansas

good catch.lmao
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Professorstinkynuts

• One hell of a nice guy.
  • Fan
  • One good looking S.O.B.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: January 09, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »
I was beginning to become irritated that arky fans continued to post. Then I researched the rankings of states in regard to public education. (this includes post secondary). In the past 10 years, Arkansas had a high ranking of 45th and a low ranking of 49th. It is against my educational philosophy and I have argued with success that all children can learn, however, Arkansas has proven me wrong. I feel bad for your special education departments because their population of students far exceed those numbered in the regular classroom. So thank you Arkansas fans for digging the ditches that my children will be driving by in their  luxury vehicles. 
"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man and then take away reason and accountability."

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: January 09, 2012, 08:47:35 PM »
I was beginning to become irritated that arky fans continued to post. Then I researched the rankings of states in regard to public education. (this includes post secondary). In the past 10 years, Arkansas had a high ranking of 45th and a low ranking of 49th. It is against my educational philosophy and I have argued with success that all children can learn, however, Arkansas has proven me wrong. I feel bad for your special education departments because their population of students far exceed those numbered in the regular classroom. So thank you Arkansas fans for digging the ditches that my children will be driving by in their  luxury vehicles. 

Thank God for Mississippi...  :lol:
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: January 09, 2012, 08:52:40 PM »

A ranking of educational policies, spending, student achievement and student’s chance of success shows Arkansas ranks 10th according to Education Week. Shove it. Just another uninformed K-State moron, you probably thought Joe Adams was overrated and that Collin Klein can throw a football more than 10 yards, too.

http://arkansasnews.com/2010/01/14/report-says-arkansas-10th-in-education/
Go Hogs Go

Offline Professorstinkynuts

• One hell of a nice guy.
  • Fan
  • One good looking S.O.B.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: January 09, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »
What's interesting is the origins of the scores that are provided for this survey.  Arkansas has long been known (even before Clinton falsified information so your state would not be at the bottom of the fourh quartile) to provide data that would be sketchy at best. Where most states provide all public educational scores, Arkansas, provides only reg Ed scores.  From my previous post, you would know that the sped pop in Arkansas out numbers the reg Ed group. But you live he federal funds that come with large sped pops because of your low income areas (most of the state) do not provide he appropriate amount of local taxes. Keep it up arky.
"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man and then take away reason and accountability."