Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927571 times)

Offline artex

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Posterity
« Reply #4125 on: January 08, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »
Saw a Kansas State fan bragging that KSU has been to 3 Cotton Bowls. Uhh Arkansas has been to 13 Cotton Bowls. Nice try, I guess it's tough to get info like that when your backwoods farm doesn't have an internet hookup.

Wow.  Had not heard this, but not sure I believe it.  Can you post some links that may support your theory?

Dont worry about posting any links they wont click on them anyways

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Posterity
« Reply #4126 on: January 08, 2012, 07:04:20 PM »
Saw a Kansas State fan bragging that KSU has been to 3 Cotton Bowls. Uhh Arkansas has been to 13 Cotton Bowls. Nice try, I guess it's tough to get info like that when your backwoods farm doesn't have an internet hookup.

Wow.  Had not heard this, but not sure I believe it.  Can you post some links that may support your theory?

Dont worry about posting any links they wont click on them anyways

VIRUS!

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Re: Just Shut It Down...
« Reply #4127 on: January 08, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »
Had 3 Arkansas fans tailgating right by us, all 40 - 50 years or so, men.  Anyway, they start talking about how Arkansas fans are really pissed off about what some K-State fans were saying on the internet, and that it was even on the news down there.  They still had no idea.   :facepalm:  I tried to explain it in words they would understand, then i laughed at them.  Classic stuff. 

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4128 on: January 08, 2012, 07:39:09 PM »

After KSU had their nuts cut off, this is an appropriate photo edit.

Arkansas fan holing KSU's nutsack as a trophy.

Nice work.
Thank you.
That dude looks like he's gonna feast tonight.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: January 08, 2012, 07:45:49 PM »
NOBODY CLICK ON THE LINK FOR 1ST FACT.

Stevesie, if you have it in you, please check to see whether or not that is actually a hidden link to some sort of KKK site.  If it is, I will mod it appropriately.

So a Guy ask me to post the links but you idiots dont want your feelings hurt so you tell people its a virus and not to go to it.. :facepalm:

Take it up with your fellow pigaggies.  After some of the racist #trash they've posted links to, we have to be careful.  

Virus?  :confused:

Prove it...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just Shut It Down...
« Reply #4130 on: January 08, 2012, 07:46:16 PM »
Some people would think it's funny that we Arkies have made you EMAWers fighting each other like this.  A fanbase divided and always in second place to THE University of KANSAS (the flagship).

But I don't think its funny.  It makes me sad.

Jack Blasingame

goEMAW has a fine history of eating our own. It's actually a premiss of EcoKat fandom. Eat the weak.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk
but wouldn't you be better off if your fans didn't attach each other like that.  For egsample Dlew12 is CLEARLY about to whip EMAWmiesters ass and ALL he can do is take it.  Should Dlew12 have mercy on his weak opponent and not smash him into bits!?  wouldn't that be better?

Jack

Absolutlely not.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: January 08, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »

Stevesie, if you have it in you, please check to see whether or not that is actually a hidden link to some sort of KKK site.  If it is, I will mod it appropriately.

So a Guy ask me to post the links but you idiots dont want your feelings hurt so you tell people its a virus and not to go to it.. :facepalm:

Take it up with your fellow pigaggies.  After some of the racist #trash they've posted links to, we have to be careful. 

Virus?  :confused:

Prove it...

Removed following members' reports to moderators.  Gone.  Thankfully.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: January 08, 2012, 07:48:44 PM »
Hey dlew...  :comehere:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: January 08, 2012, 07:50:57 PM »

Stevesie, if you have it in you, please check to see whether or not that is actually a hidden link to some sort of KKK site.  If it is, I will mod it appropriately.

Take it up with your fellow pigaggies.  After some of the racist #trash they've posted links to, we have to be careful. 

Prove it...

Then you have no proof... Thus you are a dumbass... but then again, we all already knew this...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: January 08, 2012, 07:52:38 PM »

Prove it...

Then you have no proof... Thus you are a dumbass... but then again, we all already knew this...

There wasn't enough so-called proof to convict Casey Anthony either, but if you don't think she killed that kid, well, you'd probably enjoy the Casey Anthony thread we had going back then.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: January 08, 2012, 07:56:05 PM »

Prove it...

There wasn't enough so-called proof to convict Casey Anthony either, but if you don't think she killed that kid, well, you'd probably enjoy the Casey Anthony thread we had going back then.

But see what you don't get is that she got off, which means there was no end to the means... In our particular case, you exercised an end to a means that was of no consequence. Get me?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: January 08, 2012, 07:58:34 PM »

Prove it...

But see what you don't get is that she got off, which means there was no end to the means... In our particular case, you exercised an end to a means that was of no consequence. Get me?

If you're condoning the killing of kids so long as you can "get off," well I don't even...

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: January 08, 2012, 08:00:20 PM »

Prove it...

If you're condoning the killing of kids so long as you can "get off," well I don't even...

Wow... I don't know why I waste my time with you Trim... If all you got from my comment was that you think I condone killing children, then there is no hope...  :facepalm:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: January 08, 2012, 08:01:26 PM »

Prove it...

Wow... I don't know why I waste my time with you Trim... If all you got from my comment was that you think I condone killing children, then there is no hope...  :facepalm:

I don't know either.  Seems you should be trying to find a deeper lake to toss the kid in rather than messing around here.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: January 08, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »
Hey dlew...  :comehere:
Oh...I don't think id do that if i were you.  You'll end up with your ass beat kid.

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4140 on: January 08, 2012, 08:03:17 PM »

Prove it...

I don't know either.  Seems you should be trying to find a deeper lake to toss the kid in rather than messing around here.

:facepalm:

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: January 08, 2012, 08:26:52 PM »
Had 3 Arkansas fans tailgating right by us, all 40 - 50 years or so, men.  Anyway, they start talking about how Arkansas fans are really pissed off about what some K-State fans were saying on the internet, and that it was even on the news down there.  They still had no idea.   :facepalm:  I tried to explain it in words they would understand, then i laughed at them.  Classic stuff. 

:jerk:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: January 08, 2012, 08:42:44 PM »
wow.  just wow.  what an emasculating picture of dominance.

JHB
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: January 08, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »
You should watch the video of when the #4 jayhawk player tries to hurdle  #33/Djohnson to get to Wilson and DJamer just holds him in the air for a few seconds like #4 is the bitch that he is then slams his weak ass back down on the turf.  That's classic!  Talk about overpowering.  I think #4 started crying afterwards.     

Offline PigTales

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: January 08, 2012, 09:50:19 PM »
wow.  just wow.  what an emasculating picture of dominance.

JHB

Looks like the KSU defender had a mouthful
your gonna get really tired of hearing this so you might as well get use to it
WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOIE
             R  A  Z  O  R  B  A  C  K  S

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: January 08, 2012, 10:42:05 PM »
It's about time to change any SEC fan's position to "Obsessed with Homosexuality". Seriously, it's all they talk about.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: January 08, 2012, 10:52:45 PM »

Prove it...

Mr Sandusky??   That's awesome...for you I guess...that they let you have internet access from the Happy Valley detention center.  Remember Jerry, no means no.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: January 08, 2012, 11:06:19 PM »

After KSU had their nuts cut off, this is an appropriate photo edit.

Arkansas fan holing KSU's nutsack as a trophy.

Nice work.
Thank you.
That dude looks like he's gonna feast tonight.
Looks like they are going to call it the male genitals-n-Balls Bowl now.
 amirite :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:09:59 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: January 08, 2012, 11:33:15 PM »
It's about time to change any SEC fan's position to "Obsessed with Homosexuality". Seriously, it's all they talk about.

You are what you are.  Nobody's judging you. 

Offline YMG2C

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: January 09, 2012, 04:34:57 AM »
This will be the one and only post I ever make here at goEMAW. I just have to congratulate/applaud/ROFLCOPTER at the epic win and trolling prowess of this board. Seriously...

:applauseemoticonporfavor:

I remember back in December when the link to this site was blowing up all over FB and Twatter. Jeebus, it was bad. Naturally, I had to see what all of the fuss was about. I'll admit...I took the bait for all of, um, 2 posts. After that...pure lulz. Some people don't know how to internet properly, and it's very difficult to explain to Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) sorority girls what trolls are. But that is neither here nor there. The point is, you guys should be proud of this thread...hopefully another fanbase will bite harder in the future (I'm assuming we have the title for most gullible).

:thumbs:

Go Hogs.

Your Mom Goes To College