Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927574 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4050 on: January 08, 2012, 10:25:09 AM »
Awh, Trim... Welcome back buddy... So, how was the game? Did you have a good time? Get to see the sights and sounds of Big D? It's a little different from Manhattan, I know... You have any thoughts, questions or concerns at this time that we can help answer for you? Like will playing Arkansas hurt your overall image... a question that has been answered many, many times now...

:confused:

I volunteered for all the basketball lineup shifts last night and didn't watch a second of the game.  Naturally, we got front row for today's send-mizzou-to-hell extravaganza.  It was amazing.

Yes, I've heard the reports about the arkansas fans waving the confederate flags at the game and it is confirmed that it was very bad for K-State to be affiliated with that whole situation.  Just another item for my list of grievances with Currie.

Picked up pizza from The Scheme on the way home from hoops, which thankfully will be the last I have to hear about scheming for a while now that conference hoops is under way. 

I honestly, honestly don't believe you didn't watch a second of the game.... Seriously Trim, as much as you and your fan base moaned and complained about how bad you were going to beat us, I can't believe it.

But I was glad to see that you guys beat Mizzou... that's exciting, right?

I've never offered any opinion on the game other than I'd hoped we wouldn't play it or have any affiliation with arkansas.  Why risk that sort of shame on our university for a rough ridin' exhibition game in a Dallas suburb?

There were 2 important games during EMAW week.  We beat mizzou and sent them to SEC hell.  Drew's next.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: January 08, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
Awh, Trim... Welcome back buddy... So, how was the game? Did you have a good time? Get to see the sights and sounds of Big D? It's a little different from Manhattan, I know... You have any thoughts, questions or concerns at this time that we can help answer for you? Like will playing Arkansas hurt your overall image... a question that has been answered many, many times now...

I volunteered for all the basketball lineup shifts last night and didn't watch a second of the game.  Naturally, we got front row for today's send-mizzou-to-hell extravaganza.  It was amazing.

Yes, I've heard the reports about the arkansas fans waving the confederate flags at the game and it is confirmed that it was very bad for K-State to be affiliated with that whole situation.  Just another item for my list of grievances with Currie.

Picked up pizza from The Scheme on the way home from hoops, which thankfully will be the last I have to hear about scheming for a while now that conference hoops is under way. 

I honestly, honestly don't believe you didn't watch a second of the game.... Seriously Trim, as much as you and your fan base moaned and complained about how bad you were going to beat us, I can't believe it.

I've never offered any opinion on the game other than I'd hoped we wouldn't play it or have any affiliation with arkansas.  Why risk that sort of shame on our university for a rough ridin' exhibition game in a Dallas suburb?

There were 2 important games during EMAW week.  We beat mizzou and sent them to SEC hell.  Drew's next.

Ok Trim, you're right, I'm wrong...  :rolleyes: but I'm not going to go through EVERY thread on here looking for your "opinion" ... I'm still trying to figure out how you think KSU thinks they've  "risked some sort of shame" on your university... That's like saying it's shameful for Arkansas to play Alabama  or LSU...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: January 08, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »

Ok Trim, you're right, I'm wrong...  :rolleyes: but I'm not going to go through EVERY thread on here looking for your "opinion" ... I'm still trying to figure out how you think KSU thinks they've  "risked some sort of shame" on your university... That's like saying it's shameful for Arkansas to play Alabama  or LSU...

Prior to the cotton bowl matchup, K-State wasn't associated with racist flag-waving klanmembers.  On a goEMAW level, we're BITB.  It took us a few hours to show America that arkansas fans were 20+ years behind civilization.  Some people who hear the story as it gets passed from region to region and generation to generation are just going to hear "EMAW... KSU... Arkansas... trolled... retards" and just assume we all were the dumbasses staying on a hook for over a month.  Hopefully Jay Dillon will see to it that history is recorded correctly.

Offline #1stunna

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: January 08, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »

Prior to the cotton bowl matchup, K-State wasn't associated with racist flag-waving klanmembers.  On a goEMAW level, we're BITB.  It took us a few hours to show America that arkansas fans were 20+ years behind civilization.  Some people who hear the story as it gets passed from region to region and generation to generation are just going to hear "EMAW... KSU... Arkansas... trolled... retards" and just assume we all were the dumbasses staying on a hook for over a month.  Hopefully Jay Dillon will see to it that history is recorded correctly.

Wooo Pig Sooiee and the South will rise again.

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: January 08, 2012, 10:46:34 AM »

Prior to the cotton bowl matchup, KState wasn't associated with being good at football. Stereotype preserved.

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: January 08, 2012, 10:50:16 AM »
The only things Kansas is associated with are fairies & killing Kansas witches with houses. Kansas, I'm quite certain, has never had any racism there. That's BS. And that has nothing to do with the fact that Kansas has & will always be an inferior team. It's time to accept that the majority of people who actually watched that game was because of Arkansas. No one in the rest of the free world cares about Kansas State football. GEAUX HOGS & TIGERS!!!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: January 08, 2012, 10:54:14 AM »

I sure hope that's sarcasm...

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: January 08, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »

You arent paying attention.  No one here is ever facetious. Ever.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: January 08, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »

Dude, that's awesome!!!!! Aside from the underlying theme, I dig it...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:10:41 AM by We Are Better Than You »

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
Re: Just Who is America's Coach?
« Reply #4059 on: January 08, 2012, 11:10:39 AM »
Well done my little frien.  I like the way I'm starting to see little signs of life among you little pluggers.  I guess if there's ever an advantage to having a losing program it's the ability for it's fans to bounce back quickly.

:cheers:  my little friens.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: January 08, 2012, 11:11:09 AM »

You arent paying attention.  No one here is ever facetious. Ever.

I know right? So weird!  :rolleyes:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: January 08, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »

I volunteered for all the basketball lineup shifts last night and didn't watch a second of the game.  Naturally, we got front row for today's send-mizzou-to-hell extravaganza.  It was amazing.

Yes, I've heard the reports about the arkansas fans waving the confederate flags at the game and it is confirmed that it was very bad for K-State to be affiliated with that whole situation.  Just another item for my list of grievances with Currie.

Unfortunately I didn't see it, maybe you can provide a link or photo.  my only question is if this were true, why didn't one of you guys man up and confront the bastard instead of running back to a message board and talk about it like some kind of 4th grade school girl.  Surely to God, is the whole state of Kansas made up of pussies?  I thought it was just isolated to this board.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: January 08, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »

I volunteered for all the basketball lineup shifts last night and didn't watch a second of the game.  Naturally, we got front row for today's send-mizzou-to-hell extravaganza.  It was amazing.

Yes, I've heard the reports about the arkansas fans waving the confederate flags at the game and it is confirmed that it was very bad for K-State to be affiliated with that whole situation.  Just another item for my list of grievances with Currie.

Unfortunately I didn't see it, maybe you can provide a link or photo.  my only question is if this were true, why didn't one of you guys man up and confront the bastard instead of running back to a message board and talk about it like some kind of 4th grade school girl.  Surely to God, is the whole state of Kansas made up of pussies?  I thought it was just isolated to this board.

Skeered...

Offline Hawg4ever

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: January 08, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »
Abuse of a corpse is against the law. Shame on you making him do all those tricks. Thought I was watching "Weekend at Bernies" for a sec there.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: January 08, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
Abuse of a corpse is against the law. Shame on you making him do all those tricks. Thought I was watching "Weekend at Bernies" for a sec there.

Did you hear how BP came to his aid when he dozed off at the joint presser?  His teeth fell out and Bobby dunked 'em in water and gave 'em back.  I sure hope you guys have a defib machine on the sidelines, when that old rough rider goes, I'm afraid your program will go straight in the sh.itter agin

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4065 on: January 08, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »
I think he's America's coach because he was there when we officially became a country. And he was still considered old then.

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: January 08, 2012, 12:07:31 PM »
I think he's America's coach because he was there when we officially became a country. And he was still considered old then.

with age comes wisdom. good one!  :thumbsup:

Offline artex

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: January 08, 2012, 12:13:02 PM »
Just a few tidbits about the all mighty wildcats  :grin:

" by 1989 Kansas state was statistically the worst football program in NCAA Division I with a record of 299–509–41 "  :facepalm:

" Kansas State has not won any team NCAA championships "  :dunno:

" When Street & Smith's Annual listed the 100 greatest college basketball programs of all time in 2005, K-State ranked 22nd. " I will give you a congrats on that one... by the way Arkansas was 8th  :bang:

" Kansas State has participated in 14 bowl games, with an overall record of 6–8 " Wow thats alot  :lol:

I was able to meet some K-state fans and they didnt all seem like  :jerk: offs like the so called fans on this board. Most of them were okay people who had been doing to much of this  :drink: then a bit of  :bawl: and then a lot of  :barf:

Not sure about any of these "facts".  Source?

1st http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1068750/index.htm

2nd Straight up fact

3rd you would have to have the magazine but you can google it and find it on a few boards talking about it

4th Once again straight up fact can find it anywhere

Does that satisfy you sweetheart  ;)

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: January 08, 2012, 12:16:18 PM »

And balls that sag so far you have to avoid stepping on them, and dementia, and memory loss, and bad coaching, and bone density loss, and erectile dysfunction, and diabetes, and Cotton Bowl losses, and bowel control issues...the list could really go on forever. You can keep your "wise" coach and your loss.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: January 08, 2012, 12:18:43 PM »
Are you saying there is an option to not keep losses?

Why were we not informed of this sooner?  :dunno:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: January 08, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
STRAIGHT UP FACT!
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: January 08, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »

And balls that sag so far you have to avoid stepping on them, and dementia, and memory loss, and bad coaching, and bone density loss, and erectile dysfunction, and diabetes, and Cotton Bowl losses, and bowel control issues...the list could really go on forever. You can keep your "wise" coach and your loss.

Nothing cuts deeper around here than comments about OBz being old and his balls sagging.  You may have finally found our weak spot.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: January 08, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »
NOBODY CLICK ON THE LINK FOR 1ST FACT.

Stevesie, if you have it in you, please check to see whether or not that is actually a hidden link to some sort of KKK site.  If it is, I will mod it appropriately.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: January 08, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »

Stevesie, if you have it in you, please check to see whether or not that is actually a hidden link to some sort of KKK site.  If it is, I will mod it appropriately.

what smack do you cunts lose when you lose to teams from the north?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: January 08, 2012, 12:25:07 PM »

what smack do you cunts lose when you lose to teams from the north?

what smack do you cunts lose