Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927680 times)

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: Crybabies.
« Reply #3975 on: January 07, 2012, 05:22:21 PM »
40 years is pretty arbitrary. If you're going to start talking about the past, might as well include all of it. 3-2.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: January 07, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
40 years is pretty arbitrary. If you're going to start talking about the past, might as well include all of it. 3-2.

Pre-BCS is irrelevant. As is KSU football.

Offline JChapman

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3977 on: January 07, 2012, 05:48:59 PM »
In case any of you K-State pieces of sh*t still think you're reputation was hurt by playing us last night well...you're right. Have fun with your 0 BCS wins "2nd best program all-time" my @ss hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: KSU is awesome.
« Reply #3978 on: January 07, 2012, 05:57:47 PM »
EMAWmeister is a Cat Packer.

LMAO.
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
How much does it suck that they won 11 games and didn't get close to a confy champy?

Not nearly as much as playing in a chump conference like yours getting bitch slapped by OK, OSU, then the SEC.

That has GOT to suck,
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: January 07, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »

so your 1960 whatever natl championship that they kept glorifying last night is irrelevant also? Yeah, at least that seems right.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: January 07, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »
Beat me to it.

Arky now has 0 naty champys in anything other than track.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: January 07, 2012, 06:08:23 PM »
congrats. we played like sh*t and you took advantage. would love an OOC series w/arkie.

Offline OneToothJimbo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
A very sincere thank you to all Wildcats
« Reply #3983 on: January 07, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you. Thank you sacrificing you image and showing up at JerryWorld. On top of showing up, you actually allowed Arkansas to win, and that was extremely gentlemanly of you. It really shows that there is a little bit of good left in this world. I would have never believed that a group of people would support their purple trousered warriors in an effort to help a lowlife team like my Razorbacks gain a little confidence.

On a side note, I am very proud of my state. If it wasn't for our brilliant civil engineers, I would have been in quite a predicament at halftime. You see, I ran out of Bud heavy late in the second quarter. Thankfully, our genius city planners put a Walmart right outside of the gate to my trailer park, so I was able to run over to the beer store and not miss any of the game. Unfortunately, every hillbilly had the same idea, so the Bud heavy was unavailible, so I had to settle for Old Milwaukee and a bag of pork rinds. In fact, our city planners are so smart, they prolly got their edgemecation at KState, so I guess I have another thing to thank you for. I was so excited when Klein threw that last interception to prove that you guys were "all in" concerning your charity effort, that I ran over to my cousin, wife, whatever......and slapped the smile right off her face. I was so happy I apologized to Obama, my half black goat (your know why I owed him an apology  :love:). I would have posted my thank you last night, but the public library wasn't open, so I didn't have any internet access. I know the idea of a public library in Arkansas is laughable, but we need all those books on tape about hunting, trapping, moonshine, and auto repair manuals. Oh well, maybe you guys could donate some more books on tape since we cant read.

Anyway, my cousin wife says my meth lab is on fire, so I gotta get home to the trailer park before I lose my secondary source of income (disability is #1). Y'all have a mighty fine year and good luck with the big 12 next year. May you have another opportunity to to prove the big 12's worth against the SEC. But in all seriousness, KState was better than I thought they would be, not too bad guys, not too bad. I dont have any thing bad to say about your team, I thought it was a pretty good game. Ill let you guys have your board back, and maybe the other Arkansans will follow me to the door....Ill yell YEEHAAAAW to get their attention....................

Y'all are pretty good at that there trolling thing too :jerk:

Have a good one OneToothJimbo :opcat:

Offline HawgWild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
How much does it suck that they won 11 games and didn't get close to a confy champy?

Not nearly as much as playing in a chump conference like yours getting bitch slapped by OK, OSU, then the SEC.

That has GOT to suck,

^ What he said

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:20 PM »
Dear Kan'tsas:

Love, Arkansas.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:39 PM »
That's the best game I haver ever seen Kansas State play, while Arkansas played it's worst game in 20 years.   It's hard to get excited about playing mid major teams.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: January 07, 2012, 06:27:52 PM »
You're so angry.

29-16

I don't think he has anything to be angry about.

the 30 different threads started would beg to differ.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline feederofcrow

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: January 07, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »
We brought our B game, gave you a couple of gifts, and you never were in the game. Has to hurt. Klien looked unstoppable, wait he had 24 carries for like 40 yards. Tim Tebow thinks Klien's mechanics need work. Don't ever make a comment again about playing Arkansas hurting your image, you sounded stupid, after last night you looked stupid to.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: January 07, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
I sense much Butthurt here.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3990 on: January 07, 2012, 06:31:02 PM »
Beat me to it.

Bull... 1964... Do some research, jackass... How many has K-State won??  :runaway:
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: January 07, 2012, 06:36:03 PM »
Beat me to it.

Bull... 1964... Do some research, jackass... How many has K-State won??  :runaway:
Why, I'm just going off your fellow Pig Aggies rules here, broman.

Check it out.

Do a little research in the thread next time.....friend.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: January 07, 2012, 06:37:23 PM »
29-16 Hah! Eat it, whores!

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: January 07, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »
Beat me to it.

Why, I'm just going off your fellow Pig Aggies rules here, broman.

Check it out.

Do a little research in the thread next time.....friend.

You guys are the ones that brought up the overall record because you're sorry ass losers... Thus I say, how many national champs do you have!? And I think ours trumps your pathetic head to head...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: January 07, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »
29 -16. Just wanna give anty Kan'tsas State fan a little refresher incase the painful loss had started to dull some.

Offline Razorbacker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Literally laughing my ass off right now
« Reply #3995 on: January 07, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
So I was on the espn board and someone posted a link to this site. Looked through the different topics and saw bull crap like "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program?" and "THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN" or even the best one "A plea to Arkansas fans - after we win don't come here offering congratulations."

Honestly, you have to be the most delusional group of fans I've ever seen.

I knew Arkansas would win, and I couldn't WAIT to come on here after we did so. The big12 is the most overrated conference (big 10 is a close 2nd) and some of you were honestly think the SEC is a bad conference. We are the 3rd best team in the best conference in college football and you are a sad group of people who really think your all that. Seriously, how arrogant can you be? The first successful season you've had in years and you really have the nerve to ask if playing our team hurts the image of your program? We went to the SUGAR BOWL last year. And we'll be returning to the BCS next year. Have fun returning to the bottom of the overrated 12 next year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG! SOOIE! RAZORBACK!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Literally laughing my ass off right now
« Reply #3996 on: January 07, 2012, 08:16:42 PM »
I love the internet

Offline feederofcrow

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: January 07, 2012, 08:20:33 PM »
So I was on the espn board and someone posted a link to this site. Looked through the different topics and saw bull crap like "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program?" and "THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN" or even the best one "A plea to Arkansas fans - after we win don't come here offering congratulations."

Honestly, you have to be the most delusional group of fans I've ever seen.

I knew Arkansas would win, and I couldn't WAIT to come on here after we did so. The big12 is the most overrated conference (big 10 is a close 2nd) and some of you were honestly think the SEC is a bad conference. We are the 3rd best team in the best conference in college football and you are a sad group of people who really think your all that. Seriously, how arrogant can you be? The first successful season you've had in years and you really have the nerve to ask if playing our team hurts the image of your program? We went to the SUGAR BOWL last year. And we'll be returning to the BCS next year. Have fun returning to the bottom of the overrated 12 next year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG! SOOIE! RAZORBACK!

Don't waste your time on this board, it is funny to be sure, but these dudes are out of their minds. Been on for awhile, here is what we have: Arkansas Fans are racist, apparently we play SEC Cupcakes (whatever that is), KSU is going to be even better next year, should have beat us but just didn't have it last night, their basketball team is real good, our stadium is garbage and theirs is awesome (actually, do look at that one, it's hilarious, their stadium is a dump yet they poke fun at ours). No real mention of that joke of QB they pumped up all year, they actually throw some shots at Garrett Ukeman, a lot of lame excuses, somehow they have it figured that WE are white trash, and they have more money than us.  That will do it.

Offline Razorbacker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: January 07, 2012, 08:22:49 PM »
It's the exact opposite, actually. The fact that we had to play a team like these kitties is sad.

Offline Razorbacker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: January 07, 2012, 08:24:41 PM »
Nah, I'll be on here to see their butthurtness oozing out of their replies to this post. Just gotta get my popcorn and drinks ready.  :drink: