Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935843 times)

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Crybabies.
« Reply #3925 on: January 07, 2012, 12:10:47 PM »
Worst fans ever, such a dog crap program deserves such fans though.

Too bad you guys don't know football or you could see just how irrelevant you are.

Arkansas > Kansas State

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: January 07, 2012, 12:12:12 PM »
grats on the upcoming natl championship!

Grats on...scoring 16 points...?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: January 07, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »

Too bad you guys don't know football or you could see just how irrelevant you are.

Arkansas > Kansas State

You're doing a great job. 

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: January 07, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »

Arkansas > Kansas State

Actually, I'm pretty sure it eats at you knowing you are one of the worst 5 BCS programs in the country.

What year did KState football start and how long did it take to play in the first bowl game?

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: January 07, 2012, 12:17:41 PM »

Arkansas > Kansas State

Agreed. It is a significantly better job than the KState "performance" last night.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
I like that we got the prestige of playing the #8 BCS team without it being a tough game.  I heard that DGB is now taking an official visit after last night on 1/20. Thank you K-State. Thank you

Jack Blasingame, II
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I like that we got the prestige of playing the #8 BCS team without it being a tough game.  I heard that DGB is now taking an official visit after last night on 1/20. Thank you K-State. Thank you

Jack Blasingame, II

PWJ,

I'm bummed that we didn't get a kill in that game.  Twice, I thought we had their necks positioned just right.  I guess our guys were distracted by the cheerleader

Offline Sig_ep_man

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K-State vs Arkansas
« Reply #3932 on: January 07, 2012, 12:49:40 PM »
Well that was a fun game to watch..

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K-State vs Arkansas
« Reply #3933 on: January 07, 2012, 12:51:18 PM »
As expected, several responses with no mention of a title.

Smh..... :ksu: :flush:

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Sad...
« Reply #3934 on: January 07, 2012, 01:17:12 PM »
your biggest claim to fame is Darren Sproles.

:facepalm:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: Sad...
« Reply #3935 on: January 07, 2012, 01:20:54 PM »
Probably Jordy or Bease tbh. Which I admit is lame compared to Scotty Pippen
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: January 07, 2012, 01:21:23 PM »

obsessed with us
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
you guys are obsessed with proving KSU was awful at football in the stone age. Because you're team is the bitch of the SEC. No SEC titles nor being remotely close. You're the laughing stock of the SEC, where as we're a power of the Big 12.
please leave this board.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
How much does it suck that they won 11 games and didn't get close to a confy champy?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: January 07, 2012, 01:29:38 PM »

obsessed with us

To some extent you're right, I don't understand how a fan base can be so damn ignorant.

It amuses me.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: January 07, 2012, 01:41:31 PM »

obsessed with us

To some extent you're right, I don't understand how a fan base can be so damn ignorant.

It amuses me.

this is a really ironic post

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: January 07, 2012, 01:46:50 PM »

obsessed with us

It amuses me.

Extremely ironic.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: January 07, 2012, 01:50:07 PM »
Easy now. You're going to give yourself headache.  Those are big words Kansas folk.  It's okay if I refer to you methmouths as folk isn't it?

obsessed with us

It amuses me.

Offline hawgheaven

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
good game
« Reply #3943 on: January 07, 2012, 01:54:41 PM »
For us anyhow.  how does that crow taste?   :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: good game
« Reply #3944 on: January 07, 2012, 01:56:22 PM »
I'm not even sure you know what  :bball: means.

Offline AwwwYouMadPurps

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3945 on: January 07, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
I'm not even sure you know what  :bball: means.

Are we really suppose to give a crap?

Is it suppose to be cool?  Cuz it's not.

Ok then.

Faggots

Offline purdyboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: January 07, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
It means they are losers!

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3947 on: January 07, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
Wrong sport. Turn our basketball game on, where we are stomping a top ten team to find out what it means.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline ARinternationalRelations

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: January 07, 2012, 02:39:41 PM »
I can't believe some of these KState fans! How dare some of you talk so much dirt about Arkansas and then after beating KState in the Cotton Bowl you want to pull a "We're going to be the better people and walk away from this." Really, really? That makes no sense and is just straight ignorant especially after talking crap about Arkansas in general and then to stoop even lower by saying horrible things about Uekman, a fine young man with good grades who is nothing the way some of you harshly described him. He was a man who made his family proud. And then you guys wanna pretend you're the better fans by walking away. You guys freaking started this by saying such horrible things. The only thing that tarnished KState's program was the fans on this blog! I RESPECT KSTATE FANS. I respect anyone in general, I just do not respect THESE KState fans, Most of the KState fans here were just a bunch of arrogant, smack talking, racist, stereotyping, douchebags! Why can't some of you be realistic! Not only that, after talking so much crap about how "Arkansas sucks" You guys still say we suck because we "ONLY" beat KState by 13 points? Really? "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" Be humble about losing. KState had a great year, but it's the finish that counts in every game. 

Also do you guys remember when Auburn won the BSC title last year? Well if we recall that had quite a few close games that season, but they were still number one! Like the quote goes "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning." << Kind of a selfish quote but pretty straight forward. I hope you guys (on this post) become better fans in the future. Have the fire to say "We're going to kick your ass!" but have the diligence to show respect to your fellow human beings.

Oh and some of you fellow Arkansas fans.... seriously... It's over, we won. Karma's a bitch. Let's move on. Good day everyone. Cheers!  :cheers:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: January 07, 2012, 02:52:28 PM »
I can't believe some of these KState fans! How dare some of you talk so much dirt about Arkansas and then after beating KState in the Cotton Bowl you want to pull a "We're going to be the better people and walk away from this." Really, really? That makes no sense and is just straight ignorant especially after talking crap about Arkansas in general and then to stoop even lower by saying horrible things about Uekman, a fine young man with good grades who is nothing the way some of you harshly described him. He was a man who made his family proud. And then you guys wanna pretend you're the better fans by walking away. You guys freaking started this by saying such horrible things. The only thing that tarnished KState's program was the fans on this blog! I RESPECT KSTATE FANS. I respect anyone in general, I just do not respect THESE KState fans, Most of the KState fans here were just a bunch of arrogant, smack talking, racist, stereotyping, douchebags! Why can't some of you be realistic! Not only that, after talking so much crap about how "Arkansas sucks" You guys still say we suck because we "ONLY" beat KState by 13 points? Really? "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" Be humble about losing. KState had a great year, but it's the finish that counts in every game. 

Also do you guys remember when Auburn won the BSC title last year? Well if we recall that had quite a few close games that season, but they were still number one! Like the quote goes "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning." << Kind of a selfish quote but pretty straight forward. I hope you guys (on this post) become better fans in the future. Have the fire to say "We're going to kick your ass!" but have the diligence to show respect to your fellow human beings.

Oh and some of you fellow Arkansas fans.... seriously... It's over, we won. Karma's a bitch. Let's move on. Good day everyone. Cheers!  :cheers:

WITH GOOD GRADES
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall