Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927666 times)

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3525 on: January 03, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-blackbirds-fall-sky-beebe-arkansas-years-eve/story?id=15269793

Arkansas sucks so bad that even the birds commit suicide or die from heart complications related to the use of meth.  :dunno:

Either way prolly depressed because they were too poor to buy christmas presents for their kids.

Hey, junior high called, they want their joke back...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Professorstinkynuts

• One hell of a nice guy.
  • Fan
  • One good looking S.O.B.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: January 03, 2012, 05:53:59 PM »
You arkies did meth in junior high? Is that why you and your women have such poor enamel on your three teeth?
"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man and then take away reason and accountability."

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: January 03, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
You arkies did meth in junior high? Is that why you and your women have such poor enamel on your three teeth?

You can't tell crap from shine-ola...

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: January 03, 2012, 06:42:31 PM »
Your responses are very insightful and witty. I am guessing you were an anomaly for the 49th ranked public school system in the u.s.  Take a guess who was below you. I bet you may be familiar with some  equally unintelligent sec supporting racists. 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: January 03, 2012, 06:48:48 PM »
Your responses are very insightful and witty. I am guessing you were an anomaly for the 49th ranked public school system in the u.s.  Take a guess who was below you. I bet you may be familiar with some  equally unintelligent sec supporting racists. 

My early education was in Kansas...   :grin:

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: January 03, 2012, 06:53:41 PM »
I wondered where you had learned to read and write.   You are welcome. 

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: January 03, 2012, 08:21:33 PM »
Well things seem to be going well here.  :emawkid:

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: January 03, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »

You wondered where he had learned to read and write did ya?  All that grammar and commas and such, obviously you have the market cornered on that fancy lurnin stuff.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: January 03, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »

Don't get too overconfident... My formal education came from Arkansas...

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: January 03, 2012, 08:49:28 PM »

You wondered where he had learned to read and write did ya?  All that grammar and commas and such, obviously you have the market cornered on that fancy lurnin stuff.

OMG you guys!  This guy can't even spell LEARNING.    :lol:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: January 03, 2012, 09:01:10 PM »
Now now wesley, it's awfully small of you to make fun of people, Professorpeanuts was being a smart mouth bragging they my friend had learned to read and right write cheer in Kancas.  Now I've tried to make piece but you guys just won't here of it.  
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 09:02:48 PM by Malberry Squeezins »
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: January 03, 2012, 09:03:36 PM »
Now now wesley, it's awfully small of you to make fun of people, Professorpeanuts was being a smart mouth bragging they my friend had learned to read and right write cheer in Kancas.  Now I've tried to make piece but you guys just won't here of it.  
:peek: :hehe:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: January 03, 2012, 09:11:02 PM »

Well Mr. Winters, I don't see a thing in the world funny about it.  Your a regular Jonathan Winters I guess, comedian of the little man.  We come in piece and what do we get in return?  Heartache.  Well this is it, I ain't going to stand for Prof.Peanut bad mouthing my friend and making fun of him.  He said he knew he had learned to read and right in Kansas but we all know he was just trying to get that little needle of his and stick it in someone who hasn't had the same fancy smancy education as him.  You people make me sick

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: January 03, 2012, 09:19:24 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of birds fell dead on top of Jerry's world Friday night.  Bring your umbrellas, EMAWers.  Medical mouth/nose masks are a good idea too.  Picking up the swine flu at this time can be deadly, what with 2 more months of cold weather and all. 
 :barf:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: January 03, 2012, 09:24:35 PM »

Well Mr. Winters, I don't see a thing in the world funny about it.  Your a regular Jonathan Winters I guess, comedian of the little man.  We come in piece and what do we get in return?  Heartache.  Well this is it, I ain't going to stand for Prof.Peanut bad mouthing my friend and making fun of him.  He said he knew he had learned to read and right in Kansas but we all know he was just trying to get that little needle of his and stick it in someone who hasn't had the same fancy smancy education as him.  You people make me sick

:nono:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3540 on: January 03, 2012, 09:25:26 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of birds fell dead on top of Jerry's world Friday night.  Bring your umbrellas, EMAWers.  Medical mouth/nose masks are a good idea too.  Picking up the swine flu at this time can be deadly, what with 2 more months of cold weather and all. 
 :barf:

:lol:  :D :grin:  :)

be honest, you had help with this.  there's no way, no way you could post something this clever, I've read some of your work.   :thumbsup:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: January 03, 2012, 09:26:55 PM »

I wish I had learned to read and right in Kansac

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Caught a glimpse of ya'lls cheerleaders going through some of their bowl prep
« Reply #3542 on: January 03, 2012, 10:39:29 PM »

very poor foot position for number 13, I don't think his knee can hold up underneath all that

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: January 03, 2012, 10:40:41 PM »

Man, your spelling is almost as bad as Pondwater Jack's

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: January 03, 2012, 10:42:08 PM »

It's these damn big ass hands of mine, I keep hittin the wrong damn kets

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: January 03, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »

It's these damn big ass hands of mine, I keep hittin the wrong damn kets

There's a lady in the House of Mud in Kansas who can shrink your hands by soaking them in mud.

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: January 04, 2012, 12:15:04 AM »
Home to the first African-American kindergarten west of the Mississippi River, Topeka became the home of Linda Brown, the named plaintiff in Brown v. Board of Education which was the case responsible for eliminating the standard of "separate but equal", and requiring racial integration in American public schools.
Here's a little factual history of racial segregation in the Great State of Kansas.

Anyone remember Brown v. Board of Education? Of course not because your mouths
run faster than your brains.

African Americans had to sue in Kansas to get access to educational equality. So, hey kettle,
you're black, so to speak.

At the time the suit was filed, only the elementary schools were segregated in Topeka. 
Monroe Elementary, a segregated school that figured in the historic Brown v. Board of Education decision, is now
Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site with interpretive exhibits. The National Historic Site was opened by
President George W. Bush on May 17, 2004.

Topeka has struggled with the burden of racial discrimination even after Brown. New lawsuits attempted unsuccessfully to
force suburban school districts that ring the city to participate in racial integration with the inner city district. In the late 1980s
a group of citizens calling themselves the Task Force to Overcome Racism in Topeka formed to address the problem in a more organized way.

Yea, you guys have a long history of racial tolerance in Kansas.

Integration lawsuits BEGAN in Kansas, yet they utter the word "racist" as lame attempt to belittle.

Not only are you stupid, but, you don't read much, either.
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: January 04, 2012, 12:21:20 AM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: January 04, 2012, 12:22:02 AM »
I live right in the heart and center of Topeka!

Edit:  :shakesfist:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:27:28 AM by Sundance_Kid »