Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927732 times)

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3350 on: December 30, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »
Of course Arkansas has to have mountains, where else do you think all the hillbillies came from. 

Then how come you don't call them "mountainbillies",  you jack wagon...
Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

By the way, LOL at Arkansas "mountains."  (Please note quotations!)  The highest point in their entire godforsaken state is only 2700 feet.  Haha, Mount Sunflower is over 4000 ft above sea level.  :gocho:

Yet you make fun of our mountains?? The shear height of your mountain implies you should have more hillbillies then? Maybe you guys ought to get on the same page if you're going to insult our mountains but then call us hillbillies because we have a mountainous region...

catfan91 with a 3rd post knockout....absent crappy quote function use.

LOLz!

I have always claimed that we're rednecks and you're hillbillies!  :shakesfist:

Quote fail BTW but Arkansas and Kansas have both... I assure you.

"We are better than you" I totally aggree with you on the STD thing, but if he 'tarps the load" every time he should be ok. 
That being said the average K-Stater doesn't have to worry about paying for AIDS treatment cause with their degree that automatically
makes them wealthy.  Didn't you know?  :shakesfist:
 Playing razorpigs is so demeaning to what Wildcats are trying to accomplish.

Arky better get their shine boxes out.    :ksu:

Thank you... But "tarping the load" every time is overrated... Ever heard of HPV? Not that any of this matters but HPV transfers through condoms and goes unnoticed in men... Causes uterine cancer in woman... It kills thousands of women every year and not a single man. 

That being said the average K-Stater doesn't have to worry about paying for AIDS treatment cause with their degree that automatically
makes them wealthy.  Didn't you know?  :shakesfist:

I have no idea what you're trying to say because your sentence doesn't make sense, possibly having something to do with that K-State education.

Playing razorpigs is so demeaning to what Wildcats are trying to accomplish.

Arky better get their shine boxes out.    :ksu:

...and what exactly are you trying to accomplish? The same thing could be said for my Razorpigs... We're playing a lower ranked team from a weaker conference in a non-BCS bowl game... That could be "demeaning"...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: December 30, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »
"Derk..." they have a vaccine for HPV "Derka."

Although there is no cure for AIDS you can live a relatively normal life if you have the income to afford treatment.  
Example: Magic Johnson.

As far as the SEC < Big XII arguement goes, arky is going to get curb stomped.   :driving:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:14:24 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: December 30, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
Let's face it- you will be lucky to beat Arkansas, just like Baylor was lucky to beat Washington.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: December 30, 2011, 08:25:45 PM »
Pffffffffttt.   What makes you think arky has a chance?  Unless Wildcats beat themselves.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: December 30, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
Pffffffffttt.   What makes you think arky has a chance?  Unless Wildcats beat themselves.

Because I have a brain that can estimate probabilities unlike your primitive primate brain that you Kansassians have not yet evolved from.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: December 30, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »
JFC this is tooooooooooo easy.   :cheers: :drink:

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: December 30, 2011, 08:44:18 PM »
JFC this is tooooooooooo easy.   :cheers: :drink:

yeah just quote the appropriate bible verse

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: December 30, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »
3-1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: December 30, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
"Derk..." they have a vaccine for HPV "Derka."

Why get treated if you don't "think" you have it? Humans are naive. I just hope ole Keith Stone doesn't find any...  :confused:

As far as the SEC < Big XII arguement goes, arky is going to get curb stomped.   :driving:

What if K-State gets curb stomped? What if? I mean, we can play these cloak and danger contests until game time... I know for a fact that IF my Hogs do, in fact, lose to KSU, I'll eat crow and I hope that my fellow Razorback fans will too... There is honor in losing.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: December 30, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »
Quit hedging your bets and just effing man up to knowing razorpigs are going to lose. 
That's all I ask.  :clac:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3360 on: December 30, 2011, 09:23:12 PM »
If pigaggie gets a miracle win it will be 3-2.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: December 30, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
Quit hedging your bets and just effing man up to knowing razorpigs are going to lose. 

You, sir or madam, are a fool.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: December 30, 2011, 10:21:01 PM »

You, sir or madam, are a fool.

:cheers:

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: December 31, 2011, 09:25:12 AM »
Yes, the Arkansas Razorbacks are going to lose...that's why all the Vegas lines have us favored by 7.5 over KSU.
They're biased against Kansas State. That's what it is! They don't like Kansas State nor the conference, nor schedule
they play.

So, disinterested third parties like the Vegas lines and ESPN all favor Arkansas to beat your ass, but, somehow,
in your own heads, you're the best team to ever step onto the turf.

You guys are delusional jerk offs.
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: December 31, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
Yes, the Arkansas Razorbacks are going to lose...that's why all the Vegas lines have us favored by 7.5 over KSU.
They're biased against Kansas State. That's what it is! They don't like Kansas State nor the conference, nor schedule
they play.

So, disinterested third parties like the Vegas lines and ESPN all favor Arkansas to beat your ass, but, somehow,

6 of our 10 wins this season came against teams that Vegas favored.  Who's out of my mind now?  :shakesfist:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: December 31, 2011, 10:41:53 AM »
they play.

Way to take the bait dumbass. 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: December 31, 2011, 10:51:19 AM »
they play.

What're you even talking about? What is all this baiting bullshit? This forum is to talk about football... That's what we're doing. Just because somebody makes a comment in response to somebody else's, doesn't mean that the original post was to bait them. You're Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). If you don't have anything to add to the discussion/debate/debacle, then sit back, grab a Busch Light (KSU fav!), and shut the hell up!  :facepalm:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: December 31, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
they play.

What're you even talking about? What is all this baiting bullshit? This forum is to talk about football... That's what we're doing. Just because somebody makes a comment in response to somebody else's, doesn't mean that the original post was to bait them. You're Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). If you don't have anything to add to the discussion/debate/debacle, then sit back, grab a Busch Light (KSU fav!), and shut the hell up!  :facepalm:

http://www.kait8.com/story/15246202/region-8-city-fights-dollar-general-application-to-sell-beer-wine

HOLY crap!!!!!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: December 31, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »
they play.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15246202/region-8-city-fights-dollar-general-application-to-sell-beer-wine

HOLY crap!!!!!

HAHAHA! You mad bro? You jealous? Sorry about all those "Baptist's" up there buying up all the liquor licenses.  :dunno:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: December 31, 2011, 05:30:29 PM »
HAHAHA! You mad bro? You jealous? Sorry about all those "Baptist's" up there buying up all the liquor licenses.  :dunno:

No. I just can't imagine going to a Dollar General to buy beer, I also feel that way about buying beer at Wal Mart coincidentally. It seems so gross to me.

The Wal Mart addition is not meant to be an added jab, it's just how I feel in general.

Offline hawgmoyoazz

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: December 31, 2011, 06:09:25 PM »

I can't wait til Friday....When well mow your asses all of you retards are gonna be like  :bang:.....I'm gonna laugh my way back to Arkansas.  I hope all of you crap talking bastards go to the game.  I will meet every last one of you.  Front entrance, 6:00.  Oh, damn, I bet every last one of you crap talkers are teenagers without a driver's license.  Or, your just to dumb to drive.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: December 31, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
I think being associated with the Arkansas pedophiles will hurt our image more than just them being a small time team

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: December 31, 2011, 06:33:15 PM »
I think being associated with the Arkansas pedophiles will hurt our image more than just them being a small time team

Pedophiles are dealt with appropriately in Arkansas, I guess they make you moderator around here.  I'm now starting to understand ya'lls poor reputation.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: December 31, 2011, 07:09:03 PM »

I can't wait til Friday....When well mow your asses all of you retards are gonna be like  :bang:.....I'm gonna laugh my way back to Arkansas.  I hope all of you crap talking bastards go to the game.  I will meet every last one of you.  Front entrance, 6:00.  Oh, damn, I bet every last one of you crap talkers are teenagers without a driver's license.  Or, your just to dumb to drive.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: December 31, 2011, 07:33:40 PM »
BigD, it's a trap by a pedohog fan.  Watchout.