Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936128 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3325 on: December 29, 2011, 04:12:54 PM »
Sounds like some people might be interested in a mail order concubine service, no?  :kstategrad:

pigaggie men will ALWAYS be eager to pay for sex.

you didn't knock on wood, you're mumped.  t&p's

Ah, Young Stone,  Kansas or Arkaggyland,,, we all payin' for it................

Common refrain by dudes who pay for it.

If you are married you are payin' for it.  We just pay ours in rubles.

What if you aren't married and have a lot of one night stands with girls you meet out at the bars?

You pay for it in Valtrex

As a result of my highly functioning immune system I am impervious to all forms of STDs.  Never happened.   :gocho:

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: December 29, 2011, 10:01:01 PM »
Let's get back to the point of this topic and talk about how PigAggies all have herpes and screw their cousins and sisters.   :ksu:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: December 29, 2011, 10:06:25 PM »
Let's get back to the point of this topic and talk about how PigAggies all have herpes and screw their cousins and sisters.   :ksu:

Actually the point is pigaggie fans can't get laid without paying.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: December 30, 2011, 11:12:09 AM »

I like Keith Stone a lot better than you... At least his comments are original, unlike this pathetic excuse for hatred and ignorant bliss...

I'm married... so I guess I am "paying" for it... cha ching! :crossfingers:
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: December 30, 2011, 11:28:56 AM »

I like Keith Stone a lot better than you... At least his comments are original, unlike this pathetic excuse for hatred and ignorant bliss...

I wouldn't know.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: December 30, 2011, 11:31:31 AM »

I wouldn't know.

So that explains your almost 10,000 posts on here...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: December 30, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »

I wouldn't know.

Because I am not married? 

I guess so.  Being in your early 20's and hammering a different chick every night takes less time I guess.  Again, I wouldn't know to compare. 

You must be right because you are married.  So, congrats on being married.   You got me this time.  :shakesfist:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: December 30, 2011, 11:58:42 AM »

I wouldn't know.

I guess so.  Being in your early 20's and hammering a different chick every night takes less time I guess.  Again, I wouldn't know to compare. 

You must be right because you are married.  So, congrats on being married.   You got me this time.  :shakesfist:

Early 20's and hammering "different" chicks every night? Ha... and you guys say that Arkansas is full of STD's...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: December 30, 2011, 12:52:41 PM »
Apparently not everyone was paying attention to the discussion of LSOC's immune system.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: December 30, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »

I wouldn't know.

Early 20's and hammering "different" chicks every night? Ha... and you guys say that Arkansas is full of STD's...

having sex doesn't give you an std. having sex with a disgusting std ridden person does.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: December 30, 2011, 01:11:22 PM »

I wouldn't know.

having sex doesn't give you an std. having sex with a disgusting std ridden person does.

True story... But when you are "banging different chicks every night", definitely increases your likelihood of contracting something AJAX doesn't take off...

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: December 30, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »
By the way, LOL at Arkansas "mountains."  (Please note quotations!)  The highest point in their entire godforsaken state is only 2700 feet.  Haha, Mount Sunflower is over 4000 ft above sea level.  :gocho:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: December 30, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »
The Flint Hills are an underground mountain range.  :nerd:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: December 30, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »

I wouldn't know.

True story... But when you are "banging different chicks every night", definitely increases your likelihood of contracting something AJAX doesn't take off...

Generally hot chicks who aren't easy don't have STDs.  At least, in my personal experience.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: December 30, 2011, 03:20:16 PM »
By the way, LOL at Arkansas "mountains."  (Please note quotations!)  The highest point in their entire godforsaken state is only 2700 feet.  Haha, Mount Sunflower is over 4000 ft above sea level.  :gocho:

You have A mountain... Congrats... Also, who cares about mountains?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: December 30, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »

I wouldn't know.

Generally hot chicks who aren't easy don't have STDs.  At least, in my personal experience.

Hot chicks... that aren't easy... don't have STD's but yet you manage to "bang them" or a different one every night of the week?... Sounds like an oxymoron bro... What's going to happen, however, when you decide to get married and nice women don't want to have anything to do with you because you're the neighborhood man whore?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: December 30, 2011, 03:25:37 PM »
The Flint Hills are an underground mountain range.  :nerd:

lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: December 30, 2011, 03:27:35 PM »

I wouldn't know.

Hot chicks... that aren't easy... don't have STD's but yet you manage to "bang them" or a different one every night of the week?... Sounds like an oxymoron bro... What's going to happen, however, when you decide to get married and nice women don't want to have anything to do with you because you're the neighborhood man whore?

You really don't know much about hot chicks.

Offline catfan91

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: December 30, 2011, 03:29:01 PM »
Of course Arkansas has to have mountains, where else do you think all the hillbillies came from.  

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: December 30, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »

I wouldn't know.

You really don't know much about hot chicks.

While not all "hot chicks" are promiscuous, it seems as though the ones you "hang out" with are... And I'm pretty sure you're not their first, because if you are, I want to talk to you about a business idea I've been working on.

Of course Arkansas has to have mountains, where else do you think all the hillbillies came from. 

Then how come you don't call them "mountainbillies",  you jack wagon...

Offline catfan91

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: December 30, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »

[/quote]Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: December 30, 2011, 04:22:21 PM »
catfan91 with a 3rd post knockout....absent crappy quote function use.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: December 30, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »

Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
[/quote]

Yet you make fun of our mountains?? The shear height of your mountain implies you should have more hillbillies then? Maybe you guys ought to get on the same page if you're going to insult our mountains but then call us hillbillies because we have a mountainous region...

LOLz!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: December 30, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »

Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Yet you make fun of our mountains?? The shear height of your mountain implies you should have more hillbillies then? Maybe you guys ought to get on the same page if you're going to insult our mountains but then call us hillbillies because we have a mountainous region...

LOLz!
[/quote]

I have always claimed that we're rednecks and you're hillbillies!  :shakesfist:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: December 30, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »
"We are better than you" I totally aggree with you on the STD thing, but if he 'tarps the load" every time he should be ok.  
That being said the average K-Stater doesn't have to worry about paying for AIDS treatment cause with their degree that automatically
makes them wealthy.  Didn't you know?  :shakesfist:
 Playing razorpigs is so demeaning to what Wildcats are trying to accomplish.

Arky better get their shine boxes out.    :ksu:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:07:17 PM by Bloodfart »