Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935922 times)

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3300 on: December 28, 2011, 01:59:42 PM »
The pigaggies who work for me have had similar experiences.  They also complain that when the girl arrives she is not always willing to get married once she learns she will have to go to arkansas.  Apparently Siberia > arkansas

Finally, a wildcat fan who understands.  They are just to damned hairy to be comfortable in this temperate weather we have down here.  They are much better suited to the rigors of northern life.  They would be more at home on the steppes of Kansas.  So more accurately, for Slavic mail order brides, it might be said,  Siberia< Kansas < Arkaggyland.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: December 28, 2011, 02:06:14 PM »
The pigaggies who work for me have had similar experiences.  They also complain that when the girl arrives she is not always willing to get married once she learns she will have to go to arkansas.  Apparently Siberia > arkansas

Finally, a wildcat fan who understands.  They are just to damned hairy to be comfortable in this temperate weather we have down here.  They are much better suited to the rigors of northern life.  They would be more at home on the steppes of Kansas.  So more accurately, for Slavic mail order brides, it might be said,  Siberia< Kansas < Arkaggyland.

I think if they order enough of them, it will eventually work out.  As long as they don't expect these girls to actually have sex with them.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: December 28, 2011, 02:30:40 PM »

I think if they order enough of them, it will eventually work out.  As long as they don't expect these girls to actually have sex with them.

You're a joke...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: December 28, 2011, 03:01:12 PM »

You're a joke...

:horrorsurprise:

You obviously got burned by the mail order bride gig.  I'd report to the BBB.  We cannot vouch for the services advertised in the banner ads.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: December 28, 2011, 03:58:20 PM »
Sounds like some people might be interested in a mail order concubine service, no?  :kstategrad:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: December 28, 2011, 04:08:45 PM »
Sounds like some people might be interested in a mail order concubine service, no?  :kstategrad:

pigaggie men will ALWAYS be eager to pay for sex.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: December 28, 2011, 04:15:47 PM »
Sounds like some people might be interested in a mail order concubine service, no?  :kstategrad:

I think we just might have found racquetcat's business venture.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: December 28, 2011, 04:27:00 PM »
Sounds like some people might be interested in a mail order concubine service, no?  :kstategrad:

Unfortunately, they won't pay much because they are poor.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: December 28, 2011, 04:41:40 PM »

Unfortunately, they won't pay much because they are poor.

You aren't thinking like a Walton. It's all about bulk sales.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: December 28, 2011, 05:27:28 PM »

You're a joke...

You obviously got burned by the mail order bride gig.  I'd report to the BBB.  We cannot vouch for the services advertised in the banner ads.

Nope - went out of the state of Arkansas to find my bride...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: December 28, 2011, 05:30:08 PM »

You're a joke...

How do you say "Mail Order" in PigAggie?  It appears some of this stuff just isn't translating. 

I mean, The Ukrain is def outside of the state of Ark but these guys are acting like it's local.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: December 28, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »

You're a joke...

How do you say "Mail Order" in PigAggie?  It appears some of this stuff just isn't translating. 

I mean, The Ukrain is def outside of the state of Ark but these guys are acting like it's local.

It's Ukraine you jackass... Thus your credibility is zilch... Come back when you can compete with the big boys... Even Keith Stone can do better than that... 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: December 28, 2011, 07:04:30 PM »
Who knew that pigaggies' cousins all lived in Ukraine?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: December 28, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »

You're a joke...

It's Ukraine you jackass... Thus your credibility is zilch... Come back when you can compete with the big boys... Even Keith Stone can do better than that... 
Actually it is Ukraine....the E doesn't need to be bolded.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3314 on: December 28, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »

You're a joke...

Look, quit being so touchy about her country of origin.  I mean, she is technically American now, right?

We are all immigrants.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: December 28, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »
just more racism by birdaggie

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: December 29, 2011, 09:13:52 AM »

Ah, Young Stone,  Kansas or Arkaggyland,,, we all payin' for it................

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: December 29, 2011, 09:53:13 AM »

Common refrain by dudes who pay for it.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: December 29, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
They don't pay for sex they pay for them to leave after you are done!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: December 29, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »

You're a joke...

Actually it is Ukraine....the E doesn't need to be bolded.

Another highly observant KSwho fan...

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: December 29, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »

If you are married you are payin' for it.  We just pay ours in rubles.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: December 29, 2011, 01:38:13 PM »

What if you aren't married and have a lot of one night stands with girls you meet out at the bars?

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: December 29, 2011, 03:05:27 PM »

What if you aren't married and have a lot of one night stands with girls you meet out at the bars?

Well, then regardless of your conference affiliation,,, you are a hero in my eyes. 

I'll bet you don't drink beer often, but when you do, its Dos Equis  :drink:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: December 29, 2011, 03:12:21 PM »

You pay for it in Valtrex

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: December 29, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »

You pay for it in Valtrex

As a result of my highly functioning immune system I am impervious to all forms of STDs.  Never happened.   :gocho: