Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927564 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3225 on: December 21, 2011, 10:07:52 AM »
I dont see why KSUck fans think they have a chance in this game... Arkansas recievers: too good. Arkansas QB: too good. For God's sake, I had to dig really deep to find out who from KSUck played in the NFL.  Then I saw a highlight of Tampa Bay getting their a**es beat by Felix Jones and Dallas.  Be something other than a basketball school, then come holler at us.. Your bipolar basketball coach is the only reason KSUck has gotten any press in the past year. Woo Damn Pig!

that's right freshHOG15, you let 'em have it with both barells and I like the way you play off there name with the little KSUck I've been trying to talk x's and o's with these idiots and all I can seem to find are people who pretend to be hog fans and talk stupid and I showed up here at first being civil and pleasant.  IMHO I think maybe you and I should talk x's and o's at least then we'd be able to have an inteligent conversation on this board.  So how do you see this contest playing out freshHOG15 I think it will be close for 3 quaters then our hogs will pull away in the 4th with a 44-10 victory and hoist that cotton bowl trophie baby.
Hog talk.  Anybody have a pig handy to interpet this mumble jumbo.  :shakesfist:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: December 21, 2011, 10:09:14 AM »
K-State could beat Arkansas with Dylan Meier's corpse at QB.

Speaking of which, maybe a kind Arkansas fan could bring it with them?

too soon, bad person.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: December 21, 2011, 12:31:04 PM »
 :flush:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: December 21, 2011, 03:03:05 PM »

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: December 21, 2011, 03:13:50 PM »
Seeing as how you guys are a basketball school, I can understand why you don't know very much about the Razorbacks.  Let me fill you in on just exactly who we are.  Way back when we use to be the Arkansas Cardinals then one day a sports writer said that the Arkansas team looked like a bunch of wild Razorback Hogs and the name stuck.  We've been a solid team over the last 40 or 50 years, often times ranked in the top 10 in college football.  Before we joined the Southeastern Conference (SEC) we use to be in the Southwest Conference (SWC) where we pretty much held our own more times than not beating the Texas Longhorns a fair bit and Lou Holtz the famous talking head on sports center who does his how show called Dr. Lou use to be our coach until we fired him and then we hired kenny hatfield but I wouldn't  expect fans of a basketball school to know who ken was and then we had a tough stretch for a spell and now our head coach is Bobby Petrino.  I look for this to be a tough contest early then my hogs pulling away in the 4th qtr and go on to a 44 to 10 victory.  We have an awesome running game with several different backs and our QB was named all SEC and we have a whole slew of wide receivers that he throws to.  We have struggled at times on defense but we got rid of that coach and this new guy is suppose to have us playing as good as anyone in the SEC Lord knows we have the talent on that side of the ball.  So how do you see this contest playing out and good luck to you except of course when we play.
:facepalm:
you gave up 40 plus to LSU's so so offense. We're a Big 12 offense. The way i see it Arkansas's defense is equivalent to Oklahoma State's defense. We put up 45 on the road, and should have won that game. We'll take you to the woodshed.
WOOPIG
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: December 21, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »
Seeing as how you guys are a basketball school, I can understand why you don't know very much about the Razorbacks.  Let me fill you in on just exactly who we are.  Way back when we use to be the Arkansas Cardinals then one day a sports writer said that the Arkansas team looked like a bunch of wild Razorback Hogs and the name stuck.  We've been a solid team over the last 40 or 50 years, often times ranked in the top 10 in college football.  Before we joined the Southeastern Conference (SEC) we use to be in the Southwest Conference (SWC) where we pretty much held our own more times than not beating the Texas Longhorns a fair bit and Lou Holtz the famous talking head on sports center who does his how show called Dr. Lou use to be our coach until we fired him and then we hired kenny hatfield but I wouldn't  expect fans of a basketball school to know who ken was and then we had a tough stretch for a spell and now our head coach is Bobby Petrino.  I look for this to be a tough contest early then my hogs pulling away in the 4th qtr and go on to a 44 to 10 victory.  We have an awesome running game with several different backs and our QB was named all SEC and we have a whole slew of wide receivers that he throws to.  We have struggled at times on defense but we got rid of that coach and this new guy is suppose to have us playing as good as anyone in the SEC Lord knows we have the talent on that side of the ball.  So how do you see this contest playing out and good luck to you except of course when we play.
you gave up 40 plus to LSU's so so offense. We're a Big 12 offense. The way i see it Arkansas's defense is equivalent to Oklahoma State's defense. We put up 45 on the road, and should have won that game. We'll take you to the woodshed.
WOOPIG

Welly well well, finally a putty tat wanting to talk some x's and o's with me.  it just so happens that we have a new DC and he's already said we are loaded with talent on that side of the ball so whatever visions you have of scoring 40 points on us is slim and none and I only wish I had a video of you crying in your pretziles because it's obvious someone like you can't afford to go to Dallas in the first place so you will be at some dive bar watching it on a 15 inch monitor probably.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: December 21, 2011, 03:26:18 PM »
3-1 all time.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: December 21, 2011, 03:27:16 PM »
3-1 all time.

i'm pretty sure that's basketball
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: December 21, 2011, 06:49:31 PM »
Seeing as how you guys are a basketball school, I can understand why you don't know very much about the Razorbacks.  Let me fill you in on just exactly who we are.  Way back when we use to be the Arkansas Cardinals then one day a sports writer said that the Arkansas team looked like a bunch of wild Razorback Hogs and the name stuck.  We've been a solid team over the last 40 or 50 years, often times ranked in the top 10 in college football.  Before we joined the Southeastern Conference (SEC) we use to be in the Southwest Conference (SWC) where we pretty much held our own more times than not beating the Texas Longhorns a fair bit and Lou Holtz the famous talking head on sports center who does his how show called Dr. Lou use to be our coach until we fired him and then we hired kenny hatfield but I wouldn't  expect fans of a basketball school to know who ken was and then we had a tough stretch for a spell and now our head coach is Bobby Petrino.  I look for this to be a tough contest early then my hogs pulling away in the 4th qtr and go on to a 44 to 10 victory.  We have an awesome running game with several different backs and our QB was named all SEC and we have a whole slew of wide receivers that he throws to.  We have struggled at times on defense but we got rid of that coach and this new guy is suppose to have us playing as good as anyone in the SEC Lord knows we have the talent on that side of the ball.  So how do you see this contest playing out and good luck to you except of course when we play.
WOOPIG

Welly well well, finally a putty tat wanting to talk some x's and o's with me.  it just so happens that we have a new DC and he's already said we are loaded with talent on that side of the ball so whatever visions you have of scoring 40 points on us is slim and none and I only wish I had a video of you crying in your pretziles because it's obvious someone like you can't afford to go to Dallas in the first place so you will be at some dive bar watching it on a 15 inch monitor probably.
Look, I never been on your homey board, but I be willing to bet there is a few on that board crying about how your team lost all three of your coordinators.  You'll be lucky if your team and coach aren't all wearing clown suits after this game.  :lynchmob:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: December 22, 2011, 01:26:12 AM »
WOOPIG

Look, I never been on your homey board, but I be willing to bet there is a few on that board crying about how your team lost all three of your coordinators.  You'll be lucky if your team and coach aren't all wearing clown suits after this game.  :lynchmob:

I will be happy to recommend some good antipsychotic medication for you after the game(since you are obviously delusional) and my advice will be better than any of your quack shrinks at that Freudian place up there.

Offline freshHOG15

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • BMFP. ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: December 22, 2011, 02:08:20 AM »
Seeing as how you guys are a basketball school, I can understand why you don't know very much about the Razorbacks.  Let me fill you in on just exactly who we are.  Way back when we use to be the Arkansas Cardinals then one day a sports writer said that the Arkansas team looked like a bunch of wild Razorback Hogs and the name stuck.  We've been a solid team over the last 40 or 50 years, often times ranked in the top 10 in college football.  Before we joined the Southeastern Conference (SEC) we use to be in the Southwest Conference (SWC) where we pretty much held our own more times than not beating the Texas Longhorns a fair bit and Lou Holtz the famous talking head on sports center who does his how show called Dr. Lou use to be our coach until we fired him and then we hired kenny hatfield but I wouldn't  expect fans of a basketball school to know who ken was and then we had a tough stretch for a spell and now our head coach is Bobby Petrino.  I look for this to be a tough contest early then my hogs pulling away in the 4th qtr and go on to a 44 to 10 victory.  We have an awesome running game with several different backs and our QB was named all SEC and we have a whole slew of wide receivers that he throws to.  We have struggled at times on defense but we got rid of that coach and this new guy is suppose to have us playing as good as anyone in the SEC Lord knows we have the talent on that side of the ball.  So how do you see this contest playing out and good luck to you except of course when we play.
WOOPIG
KSUck lost to Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma.  Arkansas lost to LSU and Bama.. Care to compare losses?  Ok State has an okay defense? Oklahoma state held Oklahoma to 10 points in the bedlam game.. Oklahoma came into scary Manhattan and put up 58 on you, and your "Big 12" offense mustered just 17 points. That deserves a laugh or two.. Yeah, yeah, you put up 45 on OSU, but guess what? you still lost.. And I don't need to mention the names of our skill guys.. You're DBs will be able to tell you after our receivers run by them. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: December 22, 2011, 02:16:41 AM »
WOOPIG
KSUck lost to Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma.  Arkansas lost to LSU and Bama.. Care to compare losses?  Ok State has an okay defense? Oklahoma state held Oklahoma to 10 points in the bedlam game.. Oklahoma came into scary Manhattan and put up 58 on you, and your "Big 12" offense mustered just 17 points. That deserves a laugh or two.. Yeah, yeah, you put up 45 on OSU, but guess what? you still lost.. And I don't need to mention the names of our skill guys.. You're DBs will be able to tell you after our receivers run by them. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

Do your skill players cover kicks?

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:40 AM »
The Chamber will play corner back if he has to.
And using the argument that your DC "said we're loaded with talent" doesn't hold merit. Of course he's going to say that. And he can't be an upgrade over your previous shitty DC. Everyone from teh state of Arkansas is a piece of crap with no common sense. Shut the eff up and leave the board.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: December 22, 2011, 09:48:57 AM »
And using the argument that your DC "said we're loaded with talent" doesn't hold merit. Of course he's going to say that. And he can't be an upgrade over your previous shitty DC. Everyone from teh state of Arkansas is a piece of crap with no common sense. Shut the eff up and leave the board.

I've been waiting all week to match wits with someone like you finally I have the opportunity to talk x's and o's so let me dissect all your salient points one by one first I don't know who the hell Chamber is but if he hasn't played corner before now he ain't going to like playing corner in the cotton bowl second those weren't my words chief those were our new DC's words i'd provide a link but I doubt someone with your obvious low IQ would know how to click it thrid our previous shitty DC ain't there anymore thus the term previous LOL and fourth our new DC isn't from Arkansas so even if what you say is true that you have to be from Arkansas to be a piece of crap it sorta doesn't hold H2o (water) now does it

Thanks for playin

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: December 22, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »

I've been waiting all week to match wits with someone like you finally I have the opportunity to talk x's and o's so let me dissect all your salient points one by one first I don't know who the hell Chamber is but if he hasn't played corner before now he ain't going to like playing corner in the cotton bowl second those weren't my words chief those were our new DC's words i'd provide a link but I doubt someone with your obvious low IQ would know how to click it thrid our previous shitty DC ain't there anymore thus the term previous LOL and fourth our new DC isn't from Arkansas so even if what you say is true that you have to be from Arkansas to be a piece of crap it sorta doesn't hold H2o (water) now does it

Thanks for playin
I didn't say you said that fucktard, i said your DC said that, but of course HE is goiong to say that. What's he supposed to say? WE SUCK! No. You lost three Coordinators for a reason, you're coach is total piece of crap, and Arkansas is a cess pool. You're program is teh Bitch of Auburn, Bama, LSU Florida and Georgia to name a few.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3240 on: December 22, 2011, 10:12:50 AM »

Thanks for playin
I didn't say you said that fucktard, i said your DC said that, but of course HE is goiong to say that. What's he supposed to say? WE SUCK! No. You lost three Coordinators for a reason, you're coach is total piece of crap, and Arkansas is a cess pool. You're program is teh Bitch of Auburn, Bama, LSU Florida and Georgia to name a few.

well well welly well well, it seems i strucked a nerve first Coach Bobby Petrino isn't in the habit of hiring people that run around lying so I doubt very seriously that our new DC would lie second we may have lost three coordinators but you can rest assured it had nothing to do with Coach Bobby Petrino being a piece of crap in fact the opposite is true Coach Bobby Petrino is one heck of an upstanding guy Id provide a link but it's obvious that doing so would be futile for a person with your IQ Third Arkansas is not a cess pool maybe if you got out of Kansas every oncet in awhile you'd experience the gloiriouressness of the Ozarks first hand and finally fourth our program is not teh bitch of Auburn, Bama, LSU Florida and Georgia to name a few but even if we were what will that say about KSU when the hogs rain down a waterfall of whoopass in Dallas Tx Jan 6th Baby

Thanks for playin

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: December 22, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
would somebody lock this rough ridin' thread?  it's getting ruined quickly.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: December 22, 2011, 10:55:09 AM »
would somebody lock this rough ridin' thread?  it's getting ruined quickly.

i didn't know this thread existed past page 70.

Offline dpstand72601

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Hogs ranked 8th most valuable football team in the nation!
« Reply #3243 on: December 22, 2011, 08:17:10 PM »
K-State fans think playing the Hogs will hurt their programs "image"...well Arkansas is ranked 8th most valuable football team in the nation. KSTATE is not mentioned! Thats right! I got to hear the wildcat excuses & responses to this one...WPS!

http://www.arkansasbuzz.net/201/football-forbes-tabs-hogs-as-no-8-most-valuable-team/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:20:04 PM by dpstand72601 »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hogs ranked 8th most valuable football team in the nation!
« Reply #3244 on: December 22, 2011, 08:27:15 PM »
Big 12 #1. Boom.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: December 22, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »
So you're saying that pigaggie is for sale for 90M?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: December 22, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »
You have to literally be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) if you are still responding to a thread that was started 2 weeks ago as a joke.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: December 22, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »
You have to literally be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) if you are still responding to a thread that was started 2 weeks ago as a joke.

It's not PC to alert retards to their retardedness.   :dubious:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: December 22, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »
I blame clams for every Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thread started by a pigaggie. On the other hand, how great does clams feel for creating this crap show off of one thread?

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: December 22, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »
man once you realize they are just putting on a front and all this amounts to bad comedy with paparazzi accuracy the better off you will be.