Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 920092 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3200 on: December 18, 2011, 03:25:37 AM »
What part of Arkansas does ol' Jerry live?  Bet his neighborhood has like quadruple wide trailers, fancy paved roads, and runnin' water. 

Offline dpstand72601

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: December 18, 2011, 08:26:56 PM »
YES! When Arkansas beats the crap out of your garbage wildcats team, its gonna hurt the "image" of your team! Sorry about it! RAZORBACK NATION!!

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: December 18, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »
Congrats on your great win over Wayne State yesterday!   We are so proud of you. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: December 18, 2011, 11:53:35 PM »
Now that we have the national championship out of the way, the pressure to beat Arkansas is lessened.  :thumbsup:

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: December 19, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »
What part of Arkansas does ol' Jerry live?  Bet his neighborhood has like quadruple wide trailers, fancy paved roads, and runnin' water. 

He doesn't live in Arkansas... He's from Arkansas...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: December 19, 2011, 09:22:33 AM »

He doesn't live in Arkansas... He's from Arkansas...

He left?!    :horrorsurprise:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: December 19, 2011, 09:23:58 AM »
Why would he leave i have heard such glowing things about NWA??? 
 :horrorsurprise:

Offline purdyboy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: December 19, 2011, 01:44:13 PM »
Get real! Go Hogs!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: December 20, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: December 20, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »

Mentally handicapped people are the only ones lower than Arkansans on the totem pole of life so this makes sense...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3210 on: December 20, 2011, 01:10:20 PM »
I have much more respect for respects.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: December 20, 2011, 01:57:22 PM »
this crap is still going on?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile

Offline BoondockSooner

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: December 20, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »
Why don't you tamecats play a real team like Iowa???

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: December 20, 2011, 03:54:38 PM »
Why don't you tamecats play a real team like Iowa???

They won't play us.  Like USC, Tennessee, etc., we kicked their ass and now they dodge us.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: December 20, 2011, 05:50:15 PM »
 :drool:
Why would he leave i have heard such glowing things about NWA??? 
 :horrorsurprise:

How about owning the Dallas Cowboys? He still has a natural resource development company here in Arkansas...

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: December 20, 2011, 07:44:26 PM »
Seeing as how you guys are a basketball school, I can understand why you don't know very much about the Razorbacks.  Let me fill you in on just exactly who we are.  Way back when we use to be the Arkansas Cardinals then one day a sports writer said that the Arkansas team looked like a bunch of wild Razorback Hogs and the name stuck.  We've been a solid team over the last 40 or 50 years, often times ranked in the top 10 in college football.  Before we joined the Southeastern Conference (SEC) we use to be in the Southwest Conference (SWC) where we pretty much held our own more times than not beating the Texas Longhorns a fair bit and Lou Holtz the famous talking head on sports center who does his how show called Dr. Lou use to be our coach until we fired him and then we hired kenny hatfield but I wouldn't  expect fans of a basketball school to know who ken was and then we had a tough stretch for a spell and now our head coach is Bobby Petrino.  I look for this to be a tough contest early then my hogs pulling away in the 4th qtr and go on to a 44 to 10 victory.  We have an awesome running game with several different backs and our QB was named all SEC and we have a whole slew of wide receivers that he throws to.  We have struggled at times on defense but we got rid of that coach and this new guy is suppose to have us playing as good as anyone in the SEC Lord knows we have the talent on that side of the ball.  So how do you see this contest playing out and good luck to you except of course when we play.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3218 on: December 20, 2011, 08:21:41 PM »
JFC, Twitter is PigAggie proof.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline freshHOG15

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • BMFP. ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: December 20, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
I dont see why KSUck fans think they have a chance in this game... Arkansas recievers: too good. Arkansas QB: too good. For God's sake, I had to dig really deep to find out who from KSUck played in the NFL.  Then I saw a highlight of Tampa Bay getting their a**es beat by Felix Jones and Dallas.  Be something other than a basketball school, then come holler at us.. Your bipolar basketball coach is the only reason KSUck has gotten any press in the past year. Woo Damn Pig!

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: December 20, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »
I dont see why KSUck fans think they have a chance in this game... Arkansas recievers: too good. Arkansas QB: too good. For God's sake, I had to dig really deep to find out who from KSUck played in the NFL.  Then I saw a highlight of Tampa Bay getting their a**es beat by Felix Jones and Dallas.  Be something other than a basketball school, then come holler at us.. Your bipolar basketball coach is the only reason KSUck has gotten any press in the past year. Woo Damn Pig!

:love: :love: :love:

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: December 20, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »
"LSU's Miles wins 2011 AP coach of the year honors"

Thirty of 56 votes cast went to Miles. LHC Bill Snyder of Kansas State was second with 16, Mike Gundy of Oklahoma State had six, Brady Hoke of Michigan got three and Lane Kiffin of Southern California had one.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/12/20/les-miles-ap-coach-of-year.ap/index.html#ixzz1h8vB1IYl

Anyone who doesn't think that playing arKansas in the Cotton Bowl cost Snyder COTY is an idiot...

Offline freshHOG15

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • BMFP. ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: December 20, 2011, 11:20:57 PM »
Still, no way in this world your defense is going to stop our offense.  The only teams to do that are playing in the national championship game... SEC > whatever conference KSUck is in.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: December 21, 2011, 05:58:01 AM »

:love: :love: :love:

Without research I have no idea who this is... With research, I still don't know who this is...

"LSU's Miles wins 2011 AP coach of the year honors"

Thirty of 56 votes cast went to Miles. LHC LHC Bill Snyder of Kansas State was second with 16, Mike Gundy of Oklahoma State had six, Brady Hoke of Michigan got three and Lane Kiffin of Southern California had one.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/12/20/les-miles-ap-coach-of-year.ap/index.html#ixzz1h8vB1IYl

Anyone who doesn't think that playing arKansas in the Cotton Bowl cost Snyder COTY is an idiot...

Or maybe it has something to do with Les Miles being better than the LHC? Maybe it has something to do with Les Miles playing for a national championship?

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: December 21, 2011, 08:18:06 AM »

that's right freshHOG15, you let 'em have it with both barells and I like the way you play off there name with the little KSUck I've been trying to talk x's and o's with these idiots and all I can seem to find are people who pretend to be hog fans and talk stupid and I showed up here at first being civil and pleasant.  IMHO I think maybe you and I should talk x's and o's at least then we'd be able to have an inteligent conversation on this board.  So how do you see this contest playing out freshHOG15 I think it will be close for 3 quaters then our hogs will pull away in the 4th with a 44-10 victory and hoist that cotton bowl trophie baby.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.