Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927639 times)

Offline extra point

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3100 on: December 13, 2011, 05:13:11 AM »
WOW.  I didn't take the time to read the entirety of this thread, mainly because I thought it was ridiculous on the first page.  But then I realized, that was the point.

Arkansas with Petrino has become a top tier player in the SEC.  K-State feels slighted for being left out of the Sugar, but if not for the BCS rules, Arkansas would have trumped K-State and VA-Tech in the Sugar.  Ask anyone associated with NOLA visitors bureau on that one.

As far as our SEC brethren are concerned, if we beat you, we were SUPPOSED to beat you.  IF we lose to you, we shouldn't have lost to you and we are shamed.  And that's the recruiting rhetoric that will be sold to our recruiting targets.

Hey, maybe your recruiting targets don't expect you to lose to us, but I guarandamntee our final recruiting targets don't expect us to lose to you.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: December 13, 2011, 05:15:33 AM »
WOW.  I didn't take the time to read the entirety of this thread, mainly because I thought it was ridiculous on the first page.  But then I realized, that was the point.

Arkansas with Petrino has become a top tier player in the SEC.  K-State feels slighted for being left out of the Sugar, but if not for the BCS rules, Arkansas would have trumped K-State and VA-Tech in the Sugar.  Ask anyone associated with NOLA visitors bureau on that one.

As far as our SEC brethren are concerned, if we beat you, we were SUPPOSED to beat you.  IF we lose to you, we shouldn't have lost to you and we are shamed.  And that's the recruiting rhetoric that will be sold to our recruiting targets.

Hey, maybe your recruiting targets don't expect you to lose to us, but I guarandamntee our final recruiting targets don't expect us to lose to you.

I don't see the basic point of your post, much less anything extra

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: December 13, 2011, 05:20:40 AM »

Something about New Orleans visitors bureaus or something.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline extra point

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: December 13, 2011, 05:23:47 AM »

I wrote it as if you were engaged in a glory hole given that's the most exciting thing in KS territory.  Maybe even you can't achieve that.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: December 13, 2011, 05:26:37 AM »

I wrote it as if you were engaged in a glory hole given that's the most exciting thing in KS territory.  Maybe even you can't achieve that.

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Love it....
« Reply #3105 on: December 13, 2011, 07:42:19 AM »
There's no need for name-calling

I gave ya'll the benefit of the doubt.   I can only presume that this whole Arkansas is a bunch of inbred, ignorant, racist, homophobic, pig farmer ranting is an act. 

You are far smarter than that.  You know the truth, and are just poking fun....

Correct me if I'm wrong about what I think about KState fans :dunno:

Nope, your pretty much spot on there pigag - let me ask you a question, if a couple in Arkansas gets a divorce, are they still considered brother and sister?
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Stopping by
« Reply #3106 on: December 13, 2011, 08:00:54 AM »
Can one of you inbreds give me the twine weather update for today?  We don't have TV or weather reports down here.

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Love it....
« Reply #3107 on: December 13, 2011, 08:04:46 AM »
KSUTOMMYboy!!!!  Funny as hell!!!  Do you write your own material? 

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:22 AM »
Something I've noticed. The Arkansas posters that have screen names involving hogs/ark/razorbacks/basically anything associated with Arkansas or any other SEC school, have been crap stupid posters. The one's who have more unique, 'normal' names are the ones that actually post well.

Correlation? Yes.

This is true of q@ fans too -- those who have some form of cat/ksu/emaw in their screenname are usually crap posters.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:15:03 AM by The Whale »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: December 13, 2011, 09:18:12 AM »
Can one of you inbreds give me the twine weather update for today?  We don't have TV or weather reports down here.

You obviously have a dial-up. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: December 13, 2011, 09:18:34 AM »

First off, you have no SEC brethren here... Secondly, there will be no "if you beat us", you will do no such thing... Thirdly, you will lose... Besides, why would you lie to your recruits? I'm sure any recruit that K-State MIGHT actually have most definitely looked at Arkansas and couldn't hang with our boys and Coach Petrino... Those  are the "facts" - since you K-State fans are so good at presenting them to us...

Pretty sure extra point isn't a K-State fan, dumbass.
:adios:

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: December 13, 2011, 09:36:49 AM »
This thread is tragic. It's like watching two retards just whale on each other knowing the entire time that someone with an IQ above 50 should step in and put a stop to it, but goddamned if it isn't too funny to watch.

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: December 13, 2011, 10:00:44 AM »

like hell we do.  wait, what's a dial-up?

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: December 13, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »

High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: December 13, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »

I already told you! We need more damn fries!!

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: December 13, 2011, 04:48:30 PM »

Hey, maybe your recruiti't ng targets don't expect you to lose to us, but I guarandamntee our final recruiting targets don't expect us to lose to you.

That's OK. We wouldn't expect you to know anything about a city with a BCS bowl in it.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: December 13, 2011, 04:49:41 PM »

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: December 13, 2011, 05:06:56 PM »

Hey, maybe your recruiti't ng targets don't expect you to lose to us, but I guarandamntee our final recruiting targets don't expect us to lose to you.

That's OK. We wouldn't expect you to know anything about a city with a BCS bowl in it.
:facepalm:
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: December 13, 2011, 09:05:44 PM »

First off, you have no SEC brethren here... Secondly, there will be no "if you beat us", you will do no such thing... Thirdly, you will lose... Besides, why would you lie to your recruits? I'm sure any recruit that K-State MIGHT actually have most definitely looked at Arkansas and couldn't hang with our boys and Coach Petrino... Those  are the "facts" - since you K-State fans are so good at presenting them to us...

Pretty sure extra point isn't a K-State fan, dumbass.

Holy crap that's funny!

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: December 13, 2011, 09:13:14 PM »
under  :pray:

I'm afraid it's too late. :bang:

Also,  :facepalm: at them thinking the whole mistaking us for KU thing is clever and funny.

Yeah.  Imagine that.  Pretty rough ridin' stupid, unclever, and unfunny isn't it?....hrrr hr hrr, just like the UCA for UofA thing?  Hrr hrrr hrrr.  All retards think a-like.  Red assed hypocrits.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3120 on: December 13, 2011, 09:15:40 PM »
under  :pray:

Also,  :facepalm: at them thinking the whole mistaking us for KU thing is clever and funny.

Yeah.  Imagine that.  Pretty rough ridin' stupid, unclever, and unfunny isn't it?....hrrr hr hrr, just like the UCA for UofA thing?  Hrr hrrr hrrr.  All retards think a-like.  Red assed hypocrits.

Everything, and I mean everything, is about color with you pigaggies.  I don't get it...

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: December 13, 2011, 09:21:13 PM »
under  :pray:

Also,  :facepalm: at them thinking the whole mistaking us for KU thing is clever and funny.

Yeah.  Imagine that.  Pretty rough ridin' stupid, unclever, and unfunny isn't it?....hrrr hr hrr, just like the UCA for UofA thing?  Hrr hrrr hrrr.  All retards think a-like.  Red assed hypocrits.

Everything, and I mean everything, is about color with you pigaggies.  I don't get it...

[yawn]
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:26:03 PM by poopsammich »

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: December 13, 2011, 09:22:39 PM »
poopsammich post

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan