Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936060 times)

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • In the deepest recesses of Mobilehoma
    • View Profile
Re: Stopping by
« Reply #3075 on: December 12, 2011, 11:50:14 PM »
What is up with with your universities hiring of overweight coaches?? First Mangino, now Weiss. I bet the health insurance premiums are only a little less than the costs of the daily buffets you have to furnish for your coaches.

I hear that Kansas St had to put a bidet in Mangino's office because he couldn't reach his ass to wipe? Can you Jayhawks confirm?

That's silly. Bidets are probably the greatest invention ever. Why would this be a bad thing?

I dislike poop on the arm as much if not more than the next guy.

However, cold water on the spoked ferris wheel early in the morning would be too much for me.

I'll stick to washing my hands after taking the Browns to the super bowl.
Tell me, if you got poop on your arm, would you just wipe it with a paper towel or would you rinse it off with water?

That's what I thought...

Jeez, learn how to use the quote function.

And second, only racist pig aggy types have unheated bidets.

Your super technical futuristic board layout blew my simplistic racist Arkiesaw brain.. Back to my non-heated bidets

At least I can take solace in the fact I root for a real football team and not the JUCO/ D1 flameout allstars.

Admissions must be tough in Manhattan to land those blue chippers

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: December 12, 2011, 11:57:17 PM »
What is up with with your universities hiring of overweight coaches?? First Mangino, now Weiss. I bet the health insurance premiums are only a little less than the costs of the daily buffets you have to furnish for your coaches.

I hear that Kansas St had to put a bidet in Mangino's office because he couldn't reach his ass to wipe? Can you Jayhawks confirm?

That's silly. Bidets are probably the greatest invention ever. Why would this be a bad thing?

However, cold water on the spoked ferris wheel early in the morning would be too much for me.

Tell me, if you got poop on your arm, would you just wipe it with a paper towel or would you rinse it off with water?

That's what I thought...

Your super technical futuristic board layout blew my simplistic racist Arkiesaw brain.. Back to my non-heated bidets

At least I can take solace in the fact I root for a real football team and not the JUCO/ D1 flameout allstars.

:facepalm: :lol: :facepalm: :lol: :facepalm: :lol:

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3077 on: December 13, 2011, 12:03:39 AM »
Just saw RG III on Letterman.  Glad to see the voters got it right this year.  Congrats on the Heisman.
This also shows the caliber of offense the cats have seen this year.  It might explain some of the numbers
we've seen on defense.  Makes me think our defense might be under rated. 
Oh yeah
Just being in a contest with arky will have more of a negative effect on our national image than what Sandusky did to PEN STATE.

FACT!

Kansas has hundreds of  thousands Sanduskies inhabiting your shart stain of a state. You correlate the effect playing Arkansas will have on your dump of a campus to pedophillia only because it's what you know. Which is probably why your farts are bloody. Remember bra, it's not your fault...........

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: December 13, 2011, 12:08:38 AM »
Just saw RG III on Letterman.  Glad to see the voters got it right this year.  Congrats on the Heisman.
This also shows the caliber of offense the cats have seen this year.  It might explain some of the numbers
Oh yeah
Just being in a contest with arky will have more of a negative effect on our national image than what Sandusky did to PEN STATE.

FACT!

Kansas has hundreds of  thousands Sanduskies inhabiting your shart stain of a state. You correlate the effect playing Arkansas will have on your dump of a campus to pedophillia only because it's what you know. Which is probably why your farts are bloody. Remember bra, it's not your fault...........

Look at pig aggy fans making fun of child victims. Never forget.

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: December 13, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »

That's what I thought...

:facepalm: :lol: :facepalm: :lol: :facepalm: :lol:

Teach me how to duggie please.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: December 13, 2011, 12:16:57 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:36:14 AM by Bloodfart »

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: December 13, 2011, 12:18:05 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Yeah and your braniac fanbase just said playing a school he believes to be out classed worse for a program than dozens of kids being molested. Just trying to speak your langauage fellows.

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: December 13, 2011, 12:20:45 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Yeah and your braniac fanbase just said playing a school he believes to be out classed worse for a program than dozens of kids being molested. Just trying to speak your langauage fellows.

Who's fanbase?

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: December 13, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Who's fanbase?

Yours, sir

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: December 13, 2011, 12:24:40 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Who's fanbase?

Yours, sir

Strike 2!

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: December 13, 2011, 12:28:51 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Who's fanbase?

Yours, sir

Strike 2!

Home Run. You post on a KSU board and call Razorback fans "pig aggy fans". So yes sir i have you pegged. Your a KSU fan. Same as the guy with the Sandusky comment.

I'm here to talk crap. Just like you guys. You guys trolled for us and you got us. Racist, inbreds clogging up your board. Too funny....

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: December 13, 2011, 12:30:57 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Who's fanbase?

Yours, sir

Strike 2!

Home Run. You post on a KSU board and call Razorback fans "pig aggy fans". So yes sir i have you pegged. Your a KSU fan. Same as the guy with the Sandusky comment.

I'm here to talk crap. Just like you guys. You guys trolled for us and you got us. Racist, inbreds clogging up your board. Too funny....

And yerrrrr OUT!

Pro tip: look under the username. I know, its shocking.  :sdeek:

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: December 13, 2011, 12:33:53 AM »
Oh yeah

FACT!

Who's fanbase?

Yours, sir

Strike 2!

And yerrrrr OUT!

Pro tip: look under the username. I know, its shocking.  :sdeek:

:facepalm: So you like cream of wheat?

This is sad, why would you not be on your own board, or your opponents board, you that jealous of Kansas Jayhawk football?

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: December 13, 2011, 12:37:03 AM »
This is sad, why would you not be on your own board, or your opponents board, you that jealous of Kansas Jayhawk football?

One day you will be able to experience the wonders that is broadband internet. I can literally zip back and forth between websites faster than you pig aggies can say "woo pig sooie".

Maybe they'll let you get broadband after you desegregate your Wal-Marts.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Love it....
« Reply #3089 on: December 13, 2011, 12:41:21 AM »
I love this little board :love:

I haven't laughed nearly this hard or loud in a long time. :lol:

You guys are great at pretending to be dumbass, ignorant, arrogant and/or stupid fans. :excited:

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Love it....
« Reply #3090 on: December 13, 2011, 12:42:27 AM »
 :confused:

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: December 13, 2011, 12:43:35 AM »
There's no need for name-calling

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: December 13, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »

One day you will be able to experience the wonders that is broadband internet. I can literally zip back and forth between websites faster than you pig aggies can say "woo pig sooie".

Maybe they'll let you get broadband after you desegregate your Wal-Marts.

Congrats on being the only guy in the wasteland using bandwith up.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: December 13, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »
There's no need for name-calling

I gave ya'll the benefit of the doubt.   I can only presume that this whole Arkansas is a bunch of inbred, ignorant, racist, homophobic, pig farmer ranting is an act. 

You are far smarter than that.  You know the truth, and are just poking fun....

Correct me if I'm wrong about what I think about KState fans :dunno:

Offline Boar Grylls

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: December 13, 2011, 12:46:45 AM »

You guys are great at pretending to be dumbass, ignorant, arrogant and/or stupid fans. :excited:

Will it make the ensuing carnage coming for your new friends easier to take for you?

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: December 13, 2011, 12:48:27 AM »

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: December 13, 2011, 12:51:41 AM »

Will it make the ensuing carnage coming for your new friends easier to take for you?
ehhh... who knows! :dunno:

I'm off to bed.  I look forward to more great responses that are inline with the whole KState fan facade.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:57:38 AM by MarilynKay »

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: December 13, 2011, 12:52:51 AM »

ehhh... who knows! :dunno:

I'm off to bed.  I look forward to more great responses that are inline with the whole KState fan facade.   

Don't mind them, they're just jealous of our relationship  :jerk:
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: December 13, 2011, 01:09:09 AM »
It makes me uncomfortable when outsiders think they have the sociorhetorical angle of this board figured out.

Because, almost assuredly, they don't.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: December 13, 2011, 02:47:57 AM »