Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927569 times)

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #3000 on: December 12, 2011, 12:37:22 AM »
I give up. :flush:

Good. Because arguing against other Hog fans is a waste of time for everyone, thread killer!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: December 12, 2011, 08:25:26 AM »
I've caught myself up on this thread by just looking at the pictures.  Not sure which is more controversial: Evolution or Playing Arkansas.  :dunno:

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: December 12, 2011, 08:32:20 AM »
I've caught myself up on this thread by just looking at the pictures.  Not sure which is more controversial: Evolution or Playing Arkansas.  :dunno:

Right... However, I'd have to say that evolution is pretty controversial anywhere in the South... Not just in Arkansas.. You get into the deeper, dirtier South, them's fightin' words
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: December 12, 2011, 08:39:21 AM »

Right... However, I'd have to say that evolution is pretty controversial anywhere in the South... Not just in Arkansas.. You get into the deeper, dirtier South, them's fightin' words

OT: But how could Jesus have ridden the dinosaurs if he didn't lose his tail first?

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: December 12, 2011, 10:10:41 AM »
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline ncandido

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: December 12, 2011, 10:15:55 AM »
Fellow Arkansans: The Kansas State fans have a valid point about our obesity problem. Arkansas has an obesity rate of 30.1% while the slimmer, more health-conscious Kansans have an obesity rate at a mere 29.4%. Thus validating that Arkansas is a place filled with fatties, while Kansas is the land of the beautiful.

http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: December 12, 2011, 10:21:29 AM »
Fellow Arkansans: The Kansas State fans have a valid point about our obesity problem. Arkansas has an obesity rate of 30.1% while the slimmer, more health-conscious Kansans have an obesity rate at a mere 29.4%. Thus validating that Arkansas is a place filled with fatties, while Kansas is the land of the beautiful.

http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: December 12, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »
I guess Wal Mart and Oklahoma is an explosive combination.  Look what Sam Walton hath wrought upon us:

http://www.newson6.com/story/16224159/woman-arrested-for-making-meth-in-south-tulsa-walmart

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: December 12, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: December 12, 2011, 12:04:40 PM »
Oh look some of our Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) rough ridin' fans found some of your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fans to play with.

Have the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Kansas St fans came up with a lame nickname like flagship yet?

Fact is playing Arkansas won't hurt your reputation at all, unless you lose. Same as we have retards who think that yall aren't a good enough opponent for us. Yall had a very good year , of course you're a good opponent for us. And certainly given our abysmal bowl record, we don't have anything to be overly confident about, but come on, you guys aren't exactly Alabama yourselves.

This will be a great game.

Some of my fellow Hog fans are pure embarrassment, they are like the little Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid that should never be left alone in public because frankly there is no telling what he might do. I would give you props for trolling to piss out of them and making them squeal like little girls, but frankly who wants to be the guy who collected the trophy for beating the crap out of the halfwit?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: December 12, 2011, 12:06:11 PM »
To answer the OP, yes.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: December 12, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »
Oh look some of our Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) rough ridin' fans found some of your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fans to play with.

Have the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Kansas St fans came up with a lame nickname like flagship yet?

Fact is playing Arkansas won't hurt your reputation at all, unless you lose. Same as we have retards who think that yall aren't a good enough opponent for us. Yall had a very good year , of course you're a good opponent for us. And certainly given our abysmal bowl record, we don't have anything to be overly confident about, but come on, you guys aren't exactly Alabama yourselves.

Some of my fellow Hog fans are pure embarrassment, they are like the little Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid that should never be left alone in public because frankly there is no telling what he might do. I would give you props for trolling to piss out of themand making them squeal like little girls, but frankly who wants to be the guy who collected the trophy for beating the crap out of the halfwit?
Not sure what you're trying to say but we aren't trying to do THAT. :sdeek:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:12:42 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: December 12, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »

Some of my fellow Hog fans are pure embarrassment, they are like the little Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid that should never be left alone in public because frankly there is no telling what he might do. I would give you props for trolling to piss out of themand making them squeal like little girls, but frankly who wants to be the guy who collected the trophy for beating the crap out of the halfwit?
Not sure what you're trying to say but we aren't trying to do That. :sdeek:

Oh, certainly putting KSU one step below Notre Dame and saying an Arkansas program that is on a 20-5 roll with those 5 losses coming only to teams ranked #1 at some point during the season they beat them doesn't belong on the same field as kSU certainly isn't being a troll............. It's just being logical about each program's rightful place in college football............

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: December 12, 2011, 12:16:22 PM »
Thank you for responding to the Original post Con Hog and keeping this thread on topic!   :thumbsup:

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: December 12, 2011, 12:19:57 PM »

Some of my fellow Hog fans are pure embarrassment, they are like the little Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid that should never be left alone in public because frankly there is no telling what he might do. I would give you props for trolling to piss out of them and making them squeal like little girls, but frankly who wants to be the guy who collected the trophy for beating the crap out of the halfwit?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: December 12, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
To answer the OP, yes.

:lol: : :gocho:

Great post Stevesie.
:adios:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: December 12, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
'grats on the computer time for good behavior ConHog!

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: December 12, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »

Thanks , your sister was true to her word. She said if I pleasured her 10 times in an hour , I could have some time on the internet.

There, you wanted flame, you got flame. Troll.

Now back to the topic. If EITHER of these teams takes the other as lightly as some on both fanbases are , that team will get its ass kicked.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: December 12, 2011, 01:24:14 PM »
Well, you asked for it, toupe.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: December 12, 2011, 01:29:05 PM »

Thanks , your sister was true to her word. She said if I pleasured her 10 times in an hour , I could have some time on the internet.

Now back to the topic. If EITHER of these teams takes the other as lightly as some on both fanbases are , that team will get its ass kicked.

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: December 12, 2011, 01:30:35 PM »

Oh come on, Good luck holding us to 31 is all I can say.

Neither team is known for defense. My prediction is 52-48

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: December 12, 2011, 01:38:57 PM »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: December 12, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »

We'll hold the ball a long time, and we won't score on you that fast. 

Offline ConHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: December 12, 2011, 02:20:45 PM »

We'll hold the ball a long time, and we won't score on you that fast. 

I HOPE that isn't the case. I hope yall have to try to outshoot us. Just the opposite of what I thought with Alabama and LSU who I thought we should have tried to beat in low scoring games. I think our best chance against yall is a shootout.