Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927682 times)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2975 on: December 11, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
Playing a team that loses 2/3 of their bowl games does not help our image at all.  5 years from now they will say, "Who did State play in the Cotton Bowl in early 2012?"  and the response will be, "I think it was Arkansas or some other crappy SEC school.  Can't remember for sure, but  whoever it was, they sure didn't put up much of a fight."

I hope you guys are as enthusiastic with your apologies and ass kissing as you are with your slanderous, mindless trash talk when we beat the corn syrup out of you...

We've already won.
We have not yet begun to berate and belittle!  :shakesfist:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:43:24 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: December 11, 2011, 10:42:19 PM »
Color me :surprised: that our visitors from the 3rd world state of Arkansas would be intolerant of transgender people.  Arkansas-  where rough ridin' a pig is totally cool but don't you dare be LBGT!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: December 11, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »
After glancing at the last 8 years of schedules for each team. Arkansas never steps out of the SE, schedules anyone outside of the Southeast + Texas, etc.

KSU on the other hand has played teams home and away from at least one coast every year dating back a while.

When you don't play outside of your footprint, and you don't win the conference, do you really think other people hear about you? Everyone knows who LSU and Alabama are, but the rest of the SEC blends together after that. I'm not saying KSU is a NATIONAL brand, but when you actually play teams all over the country and beat them....people remember.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: December 11, 2011, 11:08:29 PM »
After glancing at the last 8 years of schedules for each team. Arkansas never steps out of the SE, schedules anyone outside of the Southeast + Texas, etc.

KSU on the other hand has played teams home and away from at least one coast every year dating back a while.

When you don't play outside of your footprint, and you don't win the conference, do you really think other people hear about you? Everyone knows who LSU and Alabama are, but the rest of the SEC blends together after that. I'm not saying KSU is a NATIONAL brand, but when you actually play teams all over the country and beat them....people remember.

Arkansas has left the southeast.  It ended with a 70-17 curbstomping at USC in 2005, maybe that's why they don't like to play teams from other parts of the country.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: December 11, 2011, 11:09:40 PM »
Color me :surprised: that our visitors from the 3rd world state of Arkansas would be intolerant of transgender people.  Arkansas-  where rough ridin' a pig is totally cool but don't you dare be LBGT!

So you're saying Rick Daris dated a guy in 9th grade who later became a girl.  In Arkansas, we call that a homosexual.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: December 11, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »

So you're saying Rick Daris dated a guy in 9th grade who later became a girl.  In Arkansas, we call that a homosexual and we lynch them.

FYP

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:01 PM »
 :facepalm: Good god sometimes it's like I doing a one man fight in here.
"a homosexual" like you found it in the wild? Not helping...

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: December 11, 2011, 11:23:52 PM »
:facepalm: Good god sometimes it's like I doing a one man fight in here.
"a homosexual" like you found it in the wild? Not helping...

Read the original post then you can decide if YOU are doin' any people heppin'....

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: December 11, 2011, 11:26:49 PM »
Something I've noticed. The Arkansas posters that have screen names involving hogs/ark/razorbacks/basically anything associated with Arkansas or any other SEC school, have been crap stupid posters. The one's who have more unique, 'normal' names are the ones that actually post well.

Correlation? Yes.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: December 11, 2011, 11:30:22 PM »

Oh yeah your main color is purple, I hadn't thought about that.  It's a wonder your birth rate isn't zero, except for the members of Westboro Baptist Church who must hate the rest of your state or at least fans of the color purple.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2985 on: December 11, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »
That's it I'm pulling you from the game bro. Its like your throwing interceptions.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: December 11, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »
This used to be a nice place to hang out, but the neighborhood is going to crap.   :shakesfist:

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: December 11, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
That's it I'm pulling you from the game bro. Its like your throwing interceptions.

How do you plan on doing that?  And it's "you're", not "your"

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: December 11, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »

It's also hATE not hEIGHT, but that didn't stop you?

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: December 11, 2011, 11:46:58 PM »

It's called being figurative and suck my diction, its damn near midnight.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:03 PM »
Hey all of you poor pityful Kansas St. fans. After reading most of your brainless remarks about Walmart I did a little research for all of you hayseeds. There are 61 Walmarts in the state of kansas. 8 less than in the State of Arkansas. -8...how ironic. The Razorbacks are giving up 8 points underdogs. And the comments about everyone being poor in Arkansas...Kansas Walmart employees make .20 cents less per hour than employees at Arkansas Walmart employees. Oh, another fact. In ESPN's college bowl pick'em 82%..........82% of voters have picked the Razorbacks over Kansas St. You better be glad there are 61 Walmarts in Kansas...you can get your crying towels cheap there.

Wow you are bragging about Wal-Mart. That's like Kansans bragging about Topeka or Missourians bragging about William Quantrill or Rhode Islanders bragging about Peter Griffin or Germany bragging about David Hasselhoff.

What a schmuck.  :gocho:

Or Kansans bragging about the Koch brothers.

What an idiot

This fool Wichitahawg. I have not even mentioned the Koch Brothers, so keep my name out your mouth asshat. I don't care about what corporate giants Kansas has in it. I said that Wal-Mart is nothing to be bragged about. It is a bully corporation that puts its foot on the throat of competition, especially small town "mom and pop" shops. It employs people who have rough lives and keeps its thumb down on them. Sam Walton's sons have destroyed any goodness their father put into his company.

And besides you live in Kansas (I'm assuming that Wichita from your name comes from Wichita, KS). Is your head so far up your ass that you have to root for Arkansas? At least have the decency to stay in-state. Or did Turner Gill destroy your love of the Jayhawks.
 :comehere:

No Gill didn't destroy my love for KU. They suck just as bad as K-State does. As a matter of fact the Chiefs and the Royals suck too. I know they are in Missouri but they're close enough to Manhattan that ya'll bring them down too. And I'm from Arkansas that's why I support the Razorbacks. Besides they're a kick ass team.

Why you hatin on WalMart when you spend half your food stamps there? Isn't that where you get your pseudoephedrine to make your meth?

Woo Pig Sooiee!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: December 11, 2011, 11:49:30 PM »

It's called being figurative and suck my diction, its damn near midnight.

I wanted to check the time zones and found this http://www.americantimezones.com/

WHAT A TREAT!!!!! MAKE SURE YOUR SOUND IS ON!!!!

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: December 11, 2011, 11:53:05 PM »
 :lol: Good one.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: December 12, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »

Maybe they're not interception, maybe they're just jokes you're not getting. 

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: December 12, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »
 :facepalm:

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: December 12, 2011, 12:06:48 AM »
:facepalm:
Is there a way you could ignore my posts?  Because you are either an idiot Hog or not really a son of the soil impersonator.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: December 12, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
Hey everyone, I missed the last 20 or so pages. Did I miss anything?

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: December 12, 2011, 12:17:03 AM »
Hey everyone, I missed the last 20 or so pages. Did I miss anything?

Yeah. Rick Darius admitted to having a male boyfriend in 9th grade who later got a sex change operation.  Then some gay people defended him.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: December 12, 2011, 12:19:13 AM »
I give up. :flush:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2999 on: December 12, 2011, 12:32:14 AM »
I'm going to be honest.  I've been BBS'ing pretty hardcore for the last 12 years or so, and Arkansas fans are the worst I've come across in terms of gullibility, lack of creativity, and overall likability.

I thought Nebraska fans would never be topped, but this little fishing expedition has really been enlightening.

Anyway, win or lose, I'll be glad when this is over, and these Morlocks can travel back into their Ozark caves.  Christ.