Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935970 times)

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2950 on: December 11, 2011, 09:28:47 PM »
Playing a team that loses 2/3 of their bowl games does not help our image at all.  5 years from now they will say, "Who did State play in the Cotton Bowl in early 2012?"  and the response will be, "I think it was Arkansas or some other crappy SEC school.  Can't remember for sure, but  whoever it was, they sure didn't put up much of a fight."

Oh yeah!  Well even if we beat you guys in 20 years people will be like "Kansas State?  They were OK for a few years under that old dude but as soon as he died they were just as bad as they were in the majority of the 20th century"

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: December 11, 2011, 09:29:30 PM »
Playing a team that loses 2/3 of their bowl games does not help our image at all.  5 years from now they will say, "Who did State play in the Cotton Bowl in early 2012?"  and the response will be, "I think it was Arkansas or some other crappy SEC school.  Can't remember for sure, but  whoever it was, they sure didn't put up much of a fight."

I hope you guys are as enthusiastic with your apologies and ass kissing as you are with your slanderous, mindless trash talk when we beat the corn syrup out of you...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: December 11, 2011, 09:30:52 PM »
When you beat people up in Arkansas, they bleed corn syrup?  Explains the fatasses I see at WalMart, I guess.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: December 11, 2011, 09:36:01 PM »
When you beat people up in Arkansas, they bleed corn syrup?  Explains the fatasses I see at WalMart, I guess.

These "fatasses" you see... They're in Kansas, right? Besides, there's so much corn syrup in everything anyways blood/sugar content probably wouldn't be too far from your analogy...

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: December 11, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »
If they're fat and at a Wal-Mart, they're probably from Arkansas.  :dunno:

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2955 on: December 11, 2011, 09:51:54 PM »

Oh yeah!  Well even if we beat you guys in 20 years people will be like "Kansas State?  They were OK for a few years under that old dude but as soon as he died they were just as bad as they were in the majority of the 20th century"

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: December 11, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »

Statistically extremely unlikely given the number of Wal-Marts in the world.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: December 11, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »

I hope you guys are as enthusiastic with your apologies and ass kissing as you are with your slanderous, mindless trash talk when we beat the corn syrup out of you...

We've already won.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: December 11, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

You must not leave home very much

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: December 11, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »
The fatness of people drops as the distance from Ark increases.  We got some fatties in Kansas but they're mainly just AWOL from Arkansas.  Colorado has no fatties, likely because it is not within Rascal distance of the fatty hub, Arkansas.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: December 11, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
The fatness of people drops as the distance from Ark increases.  We got some fatties in Kansas but they're mainly just AWOL from Arkansas.  Colorado has no fatties, likely because it is not within Rascal distance of the fatty hub, Arkansas.

They're just big-boned, like your gay fans' boyfriends

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: December 11, 2011, 10:00:56 PM »

Arkansas is the 9th fattest state you jackass. Saying that Arkansas is the fatty hub is like saying K-State's the best team in the Big XII

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: December 11, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »

We've already won.

Try again, bruh...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: December 11, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »

Playing a team who has never won their conference in our Bowl game.   :facepalm:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: December 11, 2011, 10:05:04 PM »
Only the 9th fattest state?  eff.  We really gotta get that fence built before all the fatties escape.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: December 11, 2011, 10:06:18 PM »

We've already won.

Yeah you're winning the trash talking bowl sponsored by Waste Management

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: December 11, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »
Only the 9th fattest state?  eff.  We really gotta get that fence built before all the fatties escape.

Yes... PLEASE, PLEASE!! build a fence so your Westboro Baptist Terrorists can't get out to picket any more dead football players funerals...

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: December 11, 2011, 10:13:13 PM »

Kansas is 16th, you hypocrite

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: December 11, 2011, 10:21:50 PM »
hey guys-

wife and i just got back from cabo and this was the first thread that i saw and felt the need to respond. to answer the original posters question, i would say that the answer is yes. i know who arkansas is because my 9th grade girlfriend had to move there after his dad got a tenured track position in the physics dept. kstate apparently wouldn't offer him that. anyway, most people in the united states don't know who arkansas football or the college itself is and that's why i think that it's hurts our images. i mean, we are k-state. anyway, i'm sure there are opinions both ways and i can't wait to read through them. just had to respond first though. go cats!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: December 11, 2011, 10:22:57 PM »

Kansas is 16th, you hypocrite

Manhattan, during Country Stampede, is the shittiest congregation I've ever seen in my life. Where ever all of those people come from, I vote as the shittiest place around.

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2970 on: December 11, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »
hey guys-
 i know who arkansas is because my 9th grade girlfriend had to move there after his dad got a tenured track position in the physics dept.

Your 9th grade girlfriend was male? 

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: December 11, 2011, 10:26:08 PM »
16th fattest is like half as fat as 9th fattest.  Plus, as I have mentioned before, most of our fatties are Arkies seeking refugee status.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: December 11, 2011, 10:27:47 PM »
hey guys-
 i know who arkansas is because my 9th grade girlfriend had to move there after his dad got a tenured track position in the physics dept.

Your 9th grade girlfriend was male? 

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA  :thumbsup:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: December 11, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »
hey guys-

wife and i just got back from cabo and this was the first thread that i saw and felt the need to respond. to answer the original posters question, i would say that the answer is yes. i know who arkansas is because my 9th grade girlfriend had to move there after his dad got a tenured track position in the physics dept. kstate apparently wouldn't offer him that. anyway, most people in the united states don't know who arkansas football or the college itself is and that's why i think that it's hurts our images. i mean, we are k-state. anyway, i'm sure there are opinions both ways and i can't wait to read through them. just had to respond first though. go cats!

I'm going to assume your 9th grade companion was a he-she only to ask you to go back to Cabo or whatever rock you've been under to assume that "most people in the US" don't know Arkansas football... I think the BCS proved you wrong my friend... The University of Arkansas is one of the most prestigious schools in the best conference in the NCAA... If you asked one person outside Kansas what sport K-State was good at, they'd have to say basket weaving.. Get with the program...

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: December 11, 2011, 10:31:09 PM »
16th fattest is like half as fat as 9th fattest.  Plus, as I have mentioned before, most of our fatties are Arkies seeking refugee status.

You must be so proud.  Something to hang your hat on if it's not already resting on your belly.