Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927556 times)

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1925 on: December 06, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »
I will not judge all KSU fans based on these comments, but to the ones that displayed a lack of intellectual fortitude on this thread enjoy. You are the self proclaimed "Americas' team". You are home to the organization that protest military funerals and feel that all Americans should die. I have seen you make despicable comments about your fellow man. Well here is the truth. I personally will put my intelligence against any of you. I will also put combat skill against any of you. I am I highly decorated Marine in the most decorated INFANTRY battalion in the Corps. I lived in Lawrence for a year, the Outhouse was fun, everything else was mediocre at best. The KSU fans that have posted on this thread, with a few exceptions, have truly disgraced yourselves. Fowler's cousin, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't know why you need to destroy your "man card". As for football, my brother and I predicted this game and I believe it will be a good one. KSU has a good team and will give us a run for our money. May the best team win.

What is your major malfunction Private Pile?  I didn't know that stacked crap that tall!  You know it is against the law to present yourself as military if you are not?  I know its only a message board but you can't blindly throw around Marine decorations and act all legit.

On a serious note, those West Boro Babtist people aren't KSU people.  They moved to Topeka from Arkansaw.  Blame that state.

Offline hognation

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: December 06, 2011, 08:45:04 AM »
Arkansas?  WTF?  I thought we were playing Alabama.   :dunno:

We are playing the one with more Walmarts.

Yall come in from resess, pull your pants up, wipe your nose and tie your rough ridin' shoes.... listen, if you want to graduate, you have to come to class, THE CLASS OF THE SEC, its that simple. Quit crying and come to class ...  ........  see ya in dallas ladies, oh and bring you rough ridin' rep, because it will get tarnished, stepped on, and beat the hell out of......      GO HOGS GO!!!!!!
Reply Quote Notify 

Offline Souljahog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: December 06, 2011, 08:46:54 AM »
Eight Razorbacks named to AP All-SEC Team
www.arkansasrazorbacks.com
The Arkansas football team had eight players named to the Associated Press All-SEC Team on Monday
Yes it's going to to hurt when you guys lose!!!Go Hogs

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: December 06, 2011, 08:48:43 AM »
The Arkansas football team had eight players named to the Associated Press All-SEC Team on Monday

No.  Will just bring it to 3-2. 

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: December 06, 2011, 08:49:02 AM »

And you emawticons just thought this thread was losing steam.  I'll be back tonight to view the corpses.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile

Offline SirrParker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1931 on: December 06, 2011, 08:53:02 AM »
and a 75% chance of winning.

Lived in KC for 15 during the mildcat hayday! For years they piled up the weak noncon wins and lost the big game. Watching them lose to A&M in St. Louis was my favorite (kept them out of the National Championship game), losing to Marshall also made me laugh. Their fans suck, their coach is good but crazy (lucky butter). They will be moderately good until they bury their coach (soon), then they'll fall right back into that losing grove they're so famous for.

Doesn't change 3-1

I'm ok with our 1-3 record against KSU... The majority of those wins pre-dated:

You (your parents & grandparents)
WWI
WWII
Penicillin
Soap (in Kansas)
The forward pass (K-State still hasn't discovered this)
A Championship for KSU in anything... Other than debate (still waiting)
TV
Computers
Etc................

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: December 06, 2011, 08:54:25 AM »

wow. that's awesome Souljahog!! You guys are so blessed.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1933 on: December 06, 2011, 09:00:29 AM »
Win or lose K State benefit's playing a top 10 team like Arkansas. Stop bitching your lucky to be here, Arkansas are the ones who get the shaft by that stupid BCS rule. Were the ones who should be wondering if playing K-State hurts OUR program. Arkansas fans were really dissapointed by having to play in the Cotton Bowl......Now, that is not the case. This page has given us a reason to want to play K State, to show you people what SEC football is all about.

I'm still waiting on an arky fan to figure out the distinction between your and you're. Ham Malone maybe?
:adios:

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: December 06, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »

Grats!  :cheers:

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: December 06, 2011, 09:08:42 AM »
Win or lose K State benefit's playing a top 10 team like Arkansas. Stop bitching your lucky to be here, Arkansas are the ones who get the shaft by that stupid BCS rule. Were the ones who should be wondering if playing K-State hurts OUR program. Arkansas fans were really dissapointed by having to play in the Cotton Bowl......Now, that is not the case. This page has given us a reason to want to play K State, to show you people what SEC football is all about.

I'm still waiting on an arky fan to figure out the distinction between your and you're. Ham Malone maybe?

Let me try, let me try!!!  (eagerly raising hand and hopping up and down)

You're a dark red tampon and your mom made my waffles this morning.  Gotta give her mad props though, she didn't put no margarine on them.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:13:16 AM by Sprig »

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: December 06, 2011, 09:09:57 AM »

Wait, is there another video? Someone repost the link if so.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: December 06, 2011, 09:13:48 AM »

You're a dark red tampon and your mom made my waffles this morning.  Gotta give her mad props though, she didn't put no margarine on them.

You nailed it. Well, except for the margarine thing.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:40 AM »

Because flies do not like margarine... I bet they like you though, amirite?

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: December 06, 2011, 09:18:11 AM »
There's still a long way to go be way to go before reaching the Cotton Bowl on January 6th. If you want to get in on the conversation, head to our Facebook page by searching KARK 4 News.
Motherfucking Arkansas  :lol:

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: December 06, 2011, 09:18:59 AM »

Because flies do not like margarine... I bet they like you though, amirite?

yes they love us both fido.  Weren't the amirites wiped out by Joshua and the izreelites?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:26:21 AM by Sprig »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: December 06, 2011, 09:27:28 AM »
I will not judge all KSU fans based on these comments, but to the ones that displayed a lack of intellectual fortitude on this thread enjoy. You are the self proclaimed "Americas' team". You are home to the organization that protest military funerals and feel that all Americans should die. I have seen you make despicable comments about your fellow man. Well here is the truth. I personally will put my intelligence against any of you. I will also put combat skill against any of you. I am I highly decorated Marine in the most decorated INFANTRY battalion in the Corps. I lived in Lawrence for a year, the Outhouse was fun, everything else was mediocre at best. The KSU fans that have posted on this thread, with a few exceptions, have truly disgraced yourselves. Fowler's cousin, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't know why you need to destroy your "man card". As for football, my brother and I predicted this game and I believe it will be a good one. KSU has a good team and will give us a run for our money. May the best team win.

so you're an Arkansas fan AND a marine? 

Talk about the short end of the stick.  Which one are you more ashamed of?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Irrelevant cat fuckers?
« Reply #1943 on: December 06, 2011, 09:27:41 AM »
I was shocked when I saw that such a great and prestigious program, Arkansas, was going to Dallas to play a D2 football team? I mean is Kansas St. really in the Big12....er 8....er 10? Although the Big12?(not sure how many teams they have this week) is a bottom tier conference, like CUSA, MAC, Sun Belt, I still didn't think a program nicknamed Futility U because of an embarrassing stretch of losses that resulted in the second longest losing steak in NCAA history would be accepted to even a poor conference as the Little12. So is this a joke? I mean come on, do we really have to play you dumb asses?

ahem

had to do it man, he deserved it

praise be the glory brother broX

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: December 06, 2011, 09:31:53 AM »
I am scared that after we win this game, none of the Arkansas posters will come back to congratulate us on a game well played and to thank us for being so physically attractive.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: December 06, 2011, 09:34:24 AM »

But what was your prediction? Don't leave us hanging like that!

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

Offline NotInAR

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Another troll trolling the trolls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: December 06, 2011, 09:41:24 AM »
I am scared that after we win this game, none of the Arkansas posters will come back to congratulate us on a game well played and to thank us for being so physically attractive.

I would, but google searches for "KSU hotties" comes up empty.

No seriously, try it.
They were all and we were all

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: December 06, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »

:dubious:

Offline Aflowers

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: December 06, 2011, 09:48:59 AM »
Kansas State will finally get what's coming to them and the little 12.  I had to endure the purple, overrated Pussy Kats for 12 years while stationed at Riley.  Their false sense of grandeur reminds me of dumb poor people that vote for republicans. False consciousness is pitiful.  Stuck, way out on the prairie, isolated from the reality that is about to come. I don't who you guys pissed off to get saddled with having to play an SEC team but I really feel for sorry for you.

I can remember well the days of whipping up on their players down at Rusty's and Bombers before it burned to the ground.  What a Joke they were then and they were even better of a team than they are now.  
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:58:43 AM by Aflowers »