Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927674 times)

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1725 on: December 06, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »
Kansas - Leading the nation in being just north of Oklahoma since 1861.

If Arkansas can't beat them at that, then this football game is already called. I'm sure Kansas State will win by at least eleventy touchdowns.

do you know that your pass defense is 107th in the nation! We average over 350 yards per game, ON A BAD DAY! We put up over 500 on A&M so i expect us to AT LEAST put up like 400. All yall can do is run with a QB who doesnt even know how to throw a football correctly.

their QB would be injured if he had to play bama or lsu, tyler wilson... thats a true QB

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 06, 2011, 12:16:25 AM »
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 06, 2011, 12:16:37 AM »

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 06, 2011, 12:17:04 AM »
I think Krap State is really the winner here.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 06, 2011, 12:18:18 AM »

If Arkansas can't beat them at that, then this football game is already called. I'm sure Kansas State will win by at least eleventy touchdowns.

do you know that your pass defense is 107th in the nation! We average over 350 yards per game, ON A BAD DAY! We put up over 500 on A&M so i expect us to AT LEAST put up like 400. All yall can do is run with a QB who doesnt even know how to throw a football correctly.

their QB would be injured if he had to play bama or lsu, tyler wilson... thats a true QB

I expect Jake Bequette to do one of THESE to your cute little Tebow wannabe:

Offline bosshawg33

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 06, 2011, 12:18:39 AM »
The Kansas State Jayhawks are:

1) so recognizable you could never confuse them with anyone else
2) the best team to lose at home by 41 that this world has ever seen

Facts.

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 06, 2011, 12:19:30 AM »
No way!! Kansas state decided to pull out of the Cotton Bowl!!! Looks like Arkansas will be playing Florida State.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7320637/Kansas-State-withdraws-from-Cotton-Bowl-Protects-Reputation

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: December 06, 2011, 12:20:28 AM »
Don't you guys have the 120th ranked defense in the FBS? I know you gave up 59 to Georgia Tech

Offline pbo34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: December 06, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »
Gamecock fan here just letting all of you delusional kstate fans know that you are playing the third best team in the country, because some of you just don't get who you are playing. Arkansas lost to the number 1 and 2 teams in the country. They will score over 40 points on yall and yall will be lucky to get to 20.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: December 06, 2011, 12:21:13 AM »

I expect Jake Bequette to do one of THESE to your cute little Tebow wannabe:

Man, I hope not.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: December 06, 2011, 12:21:50 AM »
Gamecock fan here just letting all of you delusional kstate fans know that you are playing the third best team in the country, because some of you just don't get who you are playing. Arkansas lost to the number 1 and 2 teams in the country. They will score over 40 points on yall and yall will be lucky to get to 20.

Man, they really only lost to the number 1 and 2 teams in the country? You'd think someone would have mentioned that by now  :horrorsurprise:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: December 06, 2011, 12:22:45 AM »

Man, they really only lost to the number 1 and 2 teams in the country? You'd think someone would have mentioned that by now  :horrorsurprise:

I had no idea. Dozens of pages and 70k views and this is the first time it's been brought up  :surprised:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: December 06, 2011, 12:23:54 AM »

I had no idea. Dozens of pages and 70k views and this is the first time it's been brought up  :surprised:

Really a head scratcher... you'd think it would be mentioned by now, because that's a pretty impressive piece of info!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: December 06, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »

Whoa!   :ohno:

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: December 06, 2011, 12:25:19 AM »

Dynamite drop-in. Thanks for the heads up  :dubious:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: December 06, 2011, 12:26:32 AM »
SEC fans really go to bat for each other. I, for one, am impressed. Just imagine if they weren't near as good as they thought they are? What if no one gave a eff about their "national titles". Can you even have a national title with no playoff? No, you really can't.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: December 06, 2011, 12:26:43 AM »

Whoa!   :ohno:

Better be scared.

You'll want a few drinks by the end of the first quarter  :drink:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: December 06, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »
SEC fans really go to bat for each other. I, for one, am impressed. Just imagine if they weren't near as good as they thought they are? What if no one gave a eff about their "national titles". Can you even have a national title with no playoff? No, you really can't.

Kind of like the Oklahoma State fans that came on here cheering for you guys to rep the Big XII?

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
Re: Irrelevant cat fuckers?
« Reply #1743 on: December 06, 2011, 12:27:26 AM »
That's 42 total for the majority of you Kansas people who can't count past 10.

Since you like to throw stats around...

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/edu_hig_sch_dip_or_hig_by_per-high-school-diploma-higher-percentage

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: December 06, 2011, 12:27:37 AM »
Thx for the heads up.  Gonna stock up.   :katpak:

Offline pbo34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: December 06, 2011, 12:27:54 AM »
Sorry I don't have time to read 69 pages of how kansas state is the 2nd most recognizable program in the country and how Arkansas sucks. I can't wait to see them scorch yall now

Offline Perry

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: December 06, 2011, 12:28:24 AM »
Can't wait for the offseason when Arkansas has "only lost to the 1st, 2nd, and 8th teams in the nation". Those guys are gonna be so proud  :jerk:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: December 06, 2011, 12:29:06 AM »

Kind of like the Oklahoma State fans that came on here cheering for you guys to rep the Big XII?

We don't give a damn. You guys can have your little pageantry contest if it makes you feel better.

Offline bosshawg33

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: December 06, 2011, 12:29:18 AM »
Hog fans, don't let the 58-17 score of K State's loss to Oklahoma deceive you, there was some extremely questionable play-calling. For instance, when K State's Athletic director printed the schedule with the word "Oklahoma" on it, what was he thinking? Should've audibled to Louisiana Tech.

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: December 06, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »
I'm tired of all these Razorbacks fans coming in here talking about how they're going to destroy Kansas State. This hasn't been mentioned yet, but Kansas State has the #2 most prestigious football program in the country, just behind Notre Dame. The idea that the piggies would even come close to beating us shows just how little you all know about football. Take the losses. We lost to the best 2 teams in the country, OU and OSU. They're not ranked 1 and 2 because the USA is biased in favor of the SEC. You guys lost to LSU and Alabama, the "best" 2 teams of a dying conference. They played already and couldn't even score 1 touchdown in that game. Face it, you guys stand no chance against us. We're 12-1 and about to make it 13-0, kiddies.  :ksu: