Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936146 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Irrelevant cat fuckers?
« Reply #1700 on: December 06, 2011, 12:04:21 AM »
Your welcome, now go eff your cat!   :weirdrobert:

I'm more of a dog person... but she always wants to cuddle after and I'm just not in the mood.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1702 on: December 06, 2011, 12:04:53 AM »

Offline hul

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: December 06, 2011, 12:05:15 AM »
counter trolling now??

best thread ever  :emawkid:
"The last big thing to happen there, I think, involved a tornado and a couple of witches. So they probably need something."

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: December 06, 2011, 12:05:36 AM »
Hello, hog fan here. I've been looking at this thread occasionaly throughout the day and i just cant understand how DUMB you people are who are from Kansas. How can you say that even if you beat us that it would hurt the image of your program. First off we are higher ranked than you are. Our only 2 losses came from #1 and #2 at their stadium. Your 2 losses came from OSU and OU. and OU sucks. Secondly how can you say that your football program is most recognized other than ND. Since when has K-State ben a powerhouse, since when have you been to a BCS bowl. I mean c'mon, really? Arkansas is WAY more of a power house and has a WAY better history and has WAY more tradition. We play in the SEC and have had back 2 back 10 win seasons in the toughest conference in all the nation. You have 1 good year and then you call yourselves a powerhouse and call us crap. So you better not believe that you have a cake walk against us. Yall have like the 107th ranked pass defense in the nation. We average the most passing yards in all the SEC. So you'll have a tough go at defending Joe Adams, Jarius Wright, Cobi Hamilton, Greg Childs, and Chris Gragg. As well as Dennis Johnson at RB. You have a 1 dimensional offense and all you can do is run the ball. THATS IT! So that being said, SEE YOU AT DALLAS!

P.S. - For those of you who think we have a crappy fan base like one dude said, ours is 100 billion gazillion times better than yours. The whole stadium will be a sea red and then you'll see a  little bit of that gay purple yall wear.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF THIS IS PARODY? HOW rough ridin' STUPID ARE YOU ALL? THE ARKANSAS NEWS EVEN SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU.

What the hell are you talking about?  I agree 100% with everything Pissclams stated in the original post.  Screw you loser.

Offline GoHogs 7

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Irrelevant cat fuckers?
« Reply #1705 on: December 06, 2011, 12:05:44 AM »
Your welcome, now go eff your cat!   :weirdrobert:

I'm more of a dog person... but she always wants to cuddle after and I'm just not in the mood.

Cool.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:31 AM »
Just simulated this game on NCAA12. Arkansas 41, Kansas State 20. FWIW

Then called a buddy and did all of the following:

NCAA11: Arkansas 34, Kansas State 21
NCAA10: Arkansas 21, Kansas State 17
NCAA09: Arkansas 27, Kansas State 14
NCAA08: Arkansas 35, Kansas State 28

I knew what would happen, but I did it anyway:
NCAA1985: Arkansas 63, Kansas State 0

Offline RAZORBACK PRIDE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:32 AM »
Hello, hog fan here. I've been looking at this thread occasionaly throughout the day and i just cant understand how DUMB you people are who are from Kansas. How can you say that even if you beat us that it would hurt the image of your program. First off we are higher ranked than you are. Our only 2 losses came from #1 and #2 at their stadium. Your 2 losses came from OSU and OU. and OU sucks. Secondly how can you say that your football program is most recognized other than ND. Since when has K-State ben a powerhouse, since when have you been to a BCS bowl. I mean c'mon, really? Arkansas is WAY more of a power house and has a WAY better history and has WAY more tradition. We play in the SEC and have had back 2 back 10 win seasons in the toughest conference in all the nation. You have 1 good year and then you call yourselves a powerhouse and call us crap. So you better not believe that you have a cake walk against us. Yall have like the 107th ranked pass defense in the nation. We average the most passing yards in all the SEC. So you'll have a tough go at defending Joe Adams, Jarius Wright, Cobi Hamilton, Greg Childs, and Chris Gragg. As well as Dennis Johnson at RB. You have a 1 dimensional offense and all you can do is run the ball. THATS IT! So that being said, SEE YOU AT DALLAS!

P.S. - For those of you who think we have a crappy fan base like one dude said, ours is 100 billion gazillion times better than yours. The whole stadium will be a sea red and then you'll see a  little bit of that gay purple yall wear.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF THIS IS PARODY? HOW rough ridin' STUPID ARE YOU ALL? THE ARKANSAS NEWS EVEN SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU.

not really, cuz like every KSwho person on keeps talking about how irrelevant we are and how relevent you are behind ND.

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:52 AM »

what this^^^^ fucktard said before typing comment... "hey guys the UA guys are really ripping us a new one, lets call it fake so we don't seem so stupid...

Offline bosshawg33

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: December 06, 2011, 12:07:25 AM »
The Kansas State Jayhawks are a fine institution and so popular nationwide everyone knows who they are. Dream matchup

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: December 06, 2011, 12:07:41 AM »

What the hell are you talking about?  I agree 100% with everything Pissclams stated in the original post.  Screw you loser.

JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME OPINION DOESN'T MEAN ONE OF US IS WRONG  :cry:

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: December 06, 2011, 12:08:02 AM »
Pigaggy reminds me alot of floodaggy, only angry

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: December 06, 2011, 12:08:11 AM »

what this^^^^ fucktard said before typing comment... "hey guys the UA guys are really ripping us a new one, lets call it fake so we don't seem so stupid...

:facepalm:

Offline Effkstateforlife

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: December 06, 2011, 12:09:26 AM »
I wish the Hogs even had any competition!! Kansas State is a practice game for us!! we might as well play Troy or IUPUI!!! at least they would give us some competition!! All of the fans of this weak program will find out why their university wants nothing to do with the SEC!!! The only claim to fame that come from kansas besides that weak church, that I'm sure you all attend, is the basketball program down the road. You know who the jayhawks are, right? And if anyone wants to know who we are, go to the BCS standings and look for the team that is ranked 2 spots AHEAD of Krap State!!! Y'all are and always will be the second team in Kansas behind the Jayhawks!!! And cant wait to see y'all in dallas!!! You all will get to watch a real team in action!!!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: December 06, 2011, 12:09:53 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:02 AM »
Kansas - Leading the nation in being just north of Oklahoma since 1861.

If Arkansas can't beat them at that, then this football game is already called. I'm sure Kansas State will win by at least eleventy touchdowns.

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: December 06, 2011, 12:11:16 AM »
SEC is football.... SEC Championship game usually decides the national championship game.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: December 06, 2011, 12:11:24 AM »
Kansas State [spoiler]blows[/spoiler]

Offline NaturalState

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:03 AM »

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:19 AM »
I wish the Hogs even had any competition!! Kansas State is a practice game for us!! we might as well play Troy or IUPUI!!! at least they would give us some competition!! All of the fans of this weak program will find out why their university wants nothing to do with the SEC!!! The only claim to fame that come from kansas besides that weak church, that I'm sure you all attend, is the basketball program down the road. You know who the jayhawks are, right? And if anyone wants to know who we are, go to the BCS standings and look for the team that is ranked 2 spots AHEAD of Krap State!!! Y'all are and always will be the second team in Kansas behind the Jayhawks!!! And cant wait to see y'all in dallas!!! You all will get to watch a real team in action!!!

because a practice game immediately preceding the end of season MAKES ANY SENSE.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:24:03 AM by Stupid Name »

Offline RAZORBACK PRIDE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:39 AM »
Kansas - Leading the nation in being just north of Oklahoma since 1861.

If Arkansas can't beat them at that, then this football game is already called. I'm sure Kansas State will win by at least eleventy touchdowns.

do you know that your pass defense is 107th in the nation! We average over 350 yards per game, ON A BAD DAY! We put up over 500 on A&M so i expect us to AT LEAST put up like 400. All yall can do is run with a QB who doesnt even know how to throw a football correctly.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:39 AM »
Screw this exhibition game. When's the Spring Game?  :ksu:

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:55 AM »
Dream on, piggies. The Wildcats are elite.