Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927684 times)

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1450 on: December 05, 2011, 09:41:43 PM »
I'm not mad at all. I find Y'ALL amusing. Thanks for entertaining me with your fairy tales of Kansas beating Ark. BTW: How many championships has Kansas won? SEC is #1.  GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Offline SirrParker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1451 on: December 05, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
and a 75% chance of winning.

Lived in KC for 15 during the mildcat hayday! For years they piled up the weak noncon wins and lost the big game. Watching them lose to A&M in St. Louis was my favorite (kept them out of the National Championship game), losing to Marshall also made me laugh. Their fans suck, their coach is good but crazy (lucky butter). They will be moderately good until they bury their coach (soon), then they'll fall right back into that losing grove they're so famous for.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: December 05, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
Gosh, just had to create an account to talk about how adorable all of these pigaggie fans are. I've never experienced such a literate group of fans.

All of the user names that they've created are near works of art.  Dare I say Van Gogh-esque?

Some of my favorites are the ones that incorporate feces, hogs, an insulting message for the Q@s, or the state of Kansas.

Also, how adorable is it that they continuously call this message board a blog? I love it and I love these guys.

Welcome, pigaggie fans!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you make fun of their stupidity but continue to hurl insults of your own, true hypocritical ignorance.  Also, UA admits about 30% less than KSU, so who's really more prestigious academically?

You got a lot of Arky residents who spell their name wrong on the application.  You gotta have standards, even pigaggie standards,

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: December 05, 2011, 09:42:34 PM »
These people. I mean, WTF.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1454 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:01 PM »
Ha you guys be trollin' anyway. I kinda saw that one coming but I was to mad to not sign up and argue about it...
Very nice... Anyway I'm happy you Sam Brownback voting Dorothys dont get swept up in the tornado before you see Joe Adams catch 7 touchdowns on your asses  :grin: ;)...

For the record, any Kansan with an IQ over 30 hates Sam Brownback, thank you very much.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:19 PM »
This was fun before, but its becoming very sad. 

thoughts on sticking around when this is all said and done if we can get you mod status?  :dunno:
It does appear that they will let just anyone be a mod around here.   :thumbs:

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:44 PM »
Ha you guys be trollin' anyway. I kinda saw that one coming but I was to mad to not sign up and argue about it...
Very nice... Anyway I'm happy you Sam Brownback voting Dorothys dont get swept up in the tornado before you see Joe Adams catch 7 touchdowns on your asses  :grin: ;)...

For the record, any Kansan with an IQ over 30 hates Sam Brownback, thank you very much.
Don't tweet that
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you make fun of their stupidity but continue to hurl insults of your own, true hypocritical ignorance.  Also, UA admits about 30% less than KSU, so who's really more prestigious academically?

Well, shoot. I guess my friendly welcome didn't go over well. The size of your font truly frightened me.  :frown:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:46:35 PM by Stupid Name »

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: December 05, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »
Arkansas fans really suck at BBSing. This is unfortunate.

Not a single "American Standard" or UNT guy in the bunch.

Does the SEC have a good message board?  Really wondering here.

Things worse than Arky message boarders... /thread
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: December 05, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »
Gosh, just had to create an account to talk about how adorable all of these pigaggie fans are. I've never experienced such a literate group of fans.

All of the user names that they've created are near works of art.  Dare I say Van Gogh-esque?

Some of my favorites are the ones that incorporate feces, hogs, an insulting message for the Q@s, or the state of Kansas.

Also, how adorable is it that they continuously call this message board a blog? I love it and I love these guys.

Welcome, pigaggie fans!

They figured out the font size thing!  Red Alert Red Alert!
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: December 05, 2011, 09:45:05 PM »
This was fun before, but its becoming very sad. 

thoughts on sticking around when this is all said and done if we can get you mod status?  :dunno:
It does appear that they will let just anyone be a mod around here.   :thumbs:

ATTA BOY!!

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: December 05, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
These guys remind of jahidists. They hate & want to destroy anyone superior. Sorry guys, Y'ALL will always suck.

I am friends with many jahidists, and this is nothing more than bigoted profiling.

You are really bringing this place down.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: December 05, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »
I'm not mad at all. I find Y'ALL amusing. Thanks for entertaining me with your fairy tales of Kansas beating Ark. BTW: How many championships has Kansas won? SEC is #1.  GEAUX TIGERS!!!

That "geaux" stuff is incredibly lame.

Is that even a real way to say it in Cajun?

Offline HawgustusCaesar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:14 PM »
Very nice... Anyway I'm happy you Sam Brownback voting Dorothys dont get swept up in the tornado before you see Joe Adams catch 7 touchdowns on your asses  :grin: ;)...

Any Kansan with an IQ under 30 is a Wildcat fan. 

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »
All the amazed Kstate fans must not have had internet when people still went on myspace.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:40 PM »

Welcome, pigaggie fans!

They figured out the font size thing!  Red Alert Red Alert!

If they figure out how to use the marquee, we're screwed.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:54 PM »
These guys remind of jahidists. They hate & want to destroy anyone superior. Sorry guys, Y'ALL will always suck.

......... jahidists ....................You are really bringing this place down.

Jahidists are very good at that very thing

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: December 05, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »

Cannot confirm.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: December 05, 2011, 09:48:09 PM »

Wow, look at the sardonic wit on this guy.  Zing.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »
Doesn't accepting 30 percent less people just mean 30 percent more people too stupid for college? ?   :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline TigerBait25

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:45 PM »
cajun isn't a language, it's creole, you dumb f*ck

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 05, 2011, 09:50:01 PM »
This was fun until it became Pan vs the Ham socks.

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: December 05, 2011, 09:50:15 PM »
Criticize all you want. LSU is still #1 and Y'ALL still suck. Ark. WILL beat Y'ALL!!!   We're GEAUXing to the BCS Championship & Y'ALL aren't. Woot Woot!!!!

Offline ualr3142

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: December 05, 2011, 09:50:44 PM »
So yes, I am from Arkansas and I think everyone has the wrong image of this state. Yes, Wal-Mart is from Arkansas, but no, not everyone is a "Wal-Mart fan".....I do believe Arkansas is ranked above K-State in the rankings and have been for a while. I mean we were ranked 3rd a few weeks ago. So hate all you want, but Arkansas has been a legit SEC team for a while now. We have the best receivers in the NCAA right now according to the stats and one of the top quarterbacks as well. Just going by the stats and facts here. So I don't think calling Arkansas a "Cupcake" team is correct. Being one of the top teams in the SEC teams and in the running for the BCS national championship game for the past 4 weeks, but losing to LSU and Alabama, who are in the National Championship game now.

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: December 05, 2011, 09:51:50 PM »

......... jahidists ....................You are really bringing this place down.

Jahidists are very good at that very thing

Huh?   :rolleyes: