Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935824 times)

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1300 on: December 05, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »
this thread, thanks to the sarcasm of KSU fans, and stupidity of Arkansas fans, became extremely epic.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: December 05, 2011, 08:08:14 PM »
I'm a bit worried that by playing Arkansas people will say that we are not playing them with coaching legend Lou Holtz leading them, therefore we did not play them when they were at their best.

It doesn't seem fair but there it is.

Offline MiniGirl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: December 05, 2011, 08:12:26 PM »
Ya'll (as we say in Arkansas) have given me several laughs on this otherwise oh so dreary Monday.  Victory will be all the more sweeter thanks to the comments you have made about this wonderful state I live in, the fantastic fans, and my awesome Hawgs!  Thank you and Go Hogs!!! WPS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SECMAN

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: December 05, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »
Hey wondering KSU fans,
Be asured that playing the Razorbacks will definitely have it's toll on the image of your program! It will bring national exposure to your program.... the bad part is it will once again prove that your program can not compete with the SEC nor the Arkansas Razorbacks. But hey there is a bright side to this......and  no "thank yous" will be expected  by the way...you will finally have some national publicity by riding on the shirttail of a team that has the ability to draw national attention. Coming from a dedicated LSU fan all I can say is the Hogs can be a handfull at any given time!! The Razorbacks can and will have you playing to the edge of your limits .So don't be disappointed and try to focus on the brightside...  being in a game that the public will watch.

Offline GoHogsSEC

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: December 05, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »
This post: http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=17331.0 was moved, justifiably, but was directed at most Razorbacks in this thread.

It's really long. You don't need to read it, and you probably can't. The summary is this: When it comes to the BBS game at goEMAW.com, Don't rough ridin' play.

I only wrote it because this thread rapidly went from "hilariously epic" to "losing my faith in humanity."

Offline arbo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: December 05, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »

KSU playing Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl shouldn't hurt rankings or image in the nation.  No more than getting a 41 point beat down by OU. What will hurt your ranking and image is getting your ass kicked by Arkansas.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: December 05, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »
53 pages of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) pigaggies.

53!

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: December 05, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »
Any team in the SEC would have you for breakfast. Thank goodness Kansas is full of fairies. You'll be clinking your heels after Ark. beats you & crying, "There's no place like home."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: December 05, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stop laughing. Thank you so much KState fans for the wonderful laugh after a long day at the office.

So, to infuriate all you KSU fans,

WE ARE SEETHING!

I did a little research covering some of the topics being debated in this post, both ridiculous and legitimate. Specifically, I will address the statements regarding how stupid and uneducated we are in Fayetteville

No statements needed, because SkinnyBenny has been reading this crap for the last 24 hours and has been making mental notes.  Which one should I pick at random to laugh at?  Eh, I guess we'll go with MiniGirl.  Weird name, weird first post.  Here you go:

Victory will be all the more sweeter thanks to the comments you have made about this wonderful state I live in, the fantastic fans, and my awesome Hawgs!  Thank you and Go Hogs!!!

Oh eff me.  Srsly?

:katpak: VICTORY WILL BE ALL THE MORE SWEETER!  :shakesfist:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 05, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »
Any team in the SEC would have you for breakfast. Thank goodness Kansas is full of fairies. You'll be clinking your heels after Ark. beats you & crying, "There's no place like home."

A&M and MU?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: December 05, 2011, 08:28:06 PM »
Does anyone read any of these super long Walmart Aggie posts anymore?  :dunno:

I don't give a crap if I have to forfeit my moderator pay this month, but I'm just not going to read through these any more.  NOT WORTH IT.

i pm'd bsac about it, but haven't heard back. will update with his response. i agree w/ you though and thought i presented a pretty good case for us moderators.

Offline isyndercloned

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: December 05, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »
As one of the top three record setting football teams of all time I think playing Arkansas will only help the Kansas State Tigers build their image
of being one of the worst football teams to have ever played the game. Pushing your number of  losses to 613 and
insuring Duke Synder and his team stay side by side with the shitbags of college football. Billie the wildcat would be proud

:jerk:

Offline woo pig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 05, 2011, 08:30:49 PM »
Are these posts legitmate?  Kansas beat how many top 25 teams?  Two?  Texas; which is pretty pathetic and Baylor.  

Arkansas played five top 25 teams, two of which were the top two teams in the country.  The Big 12 is a pretty weak conference and cannot even compare to any SEC school.  I would say that this match up hurts Ark the worse due  do how weak the Big 12 is.  It is such a weak and pathetic conference, schools are leaving it at such a rapid pace.  Where are they going?  To the SEC.  

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: December 05, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »
Just a bunch of SEC wannabes. GEAUX TIGERS & WPS!!!!!

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 05, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »
KSU fans now trying to say this was a sarcastic thread...  :lol:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 05, 2011, 08:36:24 PM »
I feel asleep earlier and had a terrible nightmare that every one of these blessedly beautiful Arkansas creatures were socks of the people that already post every day.

Offline Hog4Life501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 05, 2011, 08:39:07 PM »
I appreciate you all's vast amount of wisdom on the topic of college football, but the Arkansas Razorbacks are a much better team than Kansas State and part of a better conference.  If you disagree wait until January 6 and you'll see why.   Btw, you all just beat Iowa State by 7 (6-6 Overall 3-6 Big 12) so I wouldn't be talking too much.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 05, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »

trying to say this was a sarcastic thread

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 05, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
I appreciate you all's vast amount of wisdom on the topic of college football, but the Arkansas Razorbacks are a much better team than Kansas State and part of a better conference.  If you disagree wait until January 6 and you'll see why.   Btw, you all just beat Iowa State by 7 (6-6 Overall 3-6 Big 12) so I wouldn't be talking too much.

Almost all of our wins were by 7 or less points  :horrorsurprise:

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: December 05, 2011, 08:40:37 PM »

:lol: Does it sound like we're joking?

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41:04 PM »
I feel asleep earlier and had a terrible nightmare that every one of these blessedly beautiful Arkansas creatures were socks of the people that already post every day.

i still am not convinced they aren't. pissclams hasn't posted in about 30 pages. OR HAS HE?!

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41:19 PM »
Does anyone read any of these super long Walmart Aggie posts anymore?  :dunno:

I don't give a crap if I have to forfeit my moderator pay this month, but I'm just not going to read through these any more.  NOT WORTH IT.

i pm'd bsac about it, but haven't heard back. will update with his response. i agree w/ you though and thought i presented a pretty good case for us moderators.

Oh Good Grief!  Quit your whining, moaning and bellyaching.  Save that for when Arkansas wins.

As "moderators" you aren't doing due diligence.  Some pretty nasty evil vile and hateful things have been posted regarding a deceased Razorback, and you allow it.  Other things have been said that were hateful and nasty--and you allow it.  
Seriously, I've been on some pretty raunchy discussion boards--this one takes the cake.  
Sarcasm?  My ass.  You people have all lost credibility.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »

Who said this was a sarcastic thread?

Offline Your Daddy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: December 05, 2011, 08:42:39 PM »
How does a team who runs a 1950's style offense have so much confidence? You're in a crap conference, and you are irrelevant. Arkansas on the other hand, only losses are to #1 LSU and #2 Alabama. I love how a prairie league basketball school thinks they're worthy of a BCS bowl. After all, this is a team who brags about beating Kansas every year. lol Yeah!! Go Willie the Wildcat! Arkansas has better WR's,RB's, QB, OL, DL, DB's. Again, you're nothing but a prairie league basketball school. Let that soak in.