Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927551 times)

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1250 on: December 05, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »
I will absolutely rough ridin' destroy anyone on this board not from the state of kansas in a physical confrontation. i will rough ridin' castrate you and forcefeed your testicles to your mother while you watch and cry like a little bitch.
eff all of you.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline ksateBLOWS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: December 05, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »
K State is a subpar program, we know your upset about it. Quit trying to cover up your jealousy of a great program in the best conference.
Your gonna lose, its ok though. you will be right back where you belong next season mid tier team in a decent conference

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 05, 2011, 07:19:48 PM »
I guess the only thing that really worries me is the following:  How will goEMAW.com recapitalize all this ad revenue?!?

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:29 PM »
I will absolutely rough ridin' destroy anyone on this board not from the state of kansas in a physical confrontation. i will rough ridin' castrate you and forcefeed your testicles to your mother while you watch and cry like a little bitch.
eff all of you.

This is what happens when you speak.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:37 PM »
eff all of you.

our resident Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) found someone to play with.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:56 PM »
K State is a subpar program, we know your upset about it. Quit trying to cover up your jealousy of a great program in the best conference.
Your gonna lose, its ok though. you will be right back where you belong next season mid tier team in a decent conference

eff you pussey we return at least 16 of our starters.
ill bet you your life on the game.
yeah thats what i thought.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline hogfan0434

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 05, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »
If y'all manage to give arkansas even a half way decent challenge, it's going to help your program.  Y'all are about to find out what real football looks like. Bet on it.  :comehere:
ill bet you your life you rough ridin' piece of crap. ill rough ridin' kill you if im right, and you can attempt to kill me if your right.

u mad bro?

your attempt will fail. i will eff your ass up anyways.

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 05, 2011, 07:22:43 PM »
Sounds like someone has SEC envy. Don't worry, it's understandable.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: December 05, 2011, 07:26:48 PM »
If y'all manage to give arkansas even a half way decent challenge, it's going to help your program.  Y'all are about to find out what real football looks like. Bet on it.  :comehere:
ill bet you your life you rough ridin' piece of crap. ill rough ridin' kill you if im right, and you can attempt to kill me if your right.

u mad bro?

yes im extremely mad and serious in my obvioiusly sarcastic and purposely childish threats.
you're extremely stupid.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 05, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »
My God you Walmart Aggie fans and your soft core image obsession.  Why can't you keep your blogging and girly/stag looking separate?  This place is turning into Land Thieves quick.  Mods!

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: December 05, 2011, 07:28:29 PM »
Be proud, KState fans.  If your football team was as threatening as some of you are, you'd be mediocre as opposed to a Goddamned bottom-feeder. :jerk:

Offline hogfan0434

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: December 05, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »

u mad bro?

yes im extremely mad and serious in my obvioiusly sarcastic and purposely childish threats.
you're extremely stupid.

im sad now. i was hoping you were really having a breakdown.

Offline GoHogsSEC

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 05, 2011, 07:29:01 PM »
I predict Arkansas wins by at least 35.  K State is so average it's a joke,  I can't even believe you people think you can hang, much less that you feel like you're better in some way.  Get a grip  :jerk:

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: December 05, 2011, 07:30:13 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhh, you have to love inital interactions with fanbases based on idiotic forums. Giggle all night knowing that Arkansas fans want to kill your fanbase who plan on traveling to Arlington. You say the wrong word in Texas and you have screwed over your fanbase. Congratulations for the outside perception of your fanbase.

Offline SECFootballOwnsYou

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 05, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »

Your threats are very flattering.  Actually, you got a perty mouth boy. You ever been sanduskied?

Offline kstatewho

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 05, 2011, 07:32:18 PM »
What image...your image is really going to be tarnished when the hogs beat you by 3 or 4 touchdowns

You do realize you are Kansas State right??   The "been to five bowl games in the last 10 years and lost four " Kansas State. If you have an image it will all but be wiped away after the game.
Seriously...you are Kansas State..give me a break.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: December 05, 2011, 07:34:05 PM »
How much do you guys think we would beat LSU by? Yeah, i know, their defense is pretty good but there's no way they could completely shut down Collin Klein. We would at least get in the red zone a few times. Our defense vs their offense is a draw and we have a pretty good field goal kicker which i think would give us the edge. Wouldn't mind facing them at all but i think it would be a lower scoring (and less exciting game)

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 05, 2011, 07:35:30 PM »
KState fans before Arky rapes them:  :ksu:  KState fans after the rape:  :bawl:  Arky fans before and after:   :lol:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 05, 2011, 07:35:39 PM »
How much do you guys think we would beat LSU by? Yeah, i know, their defense is pretty good but there's no way they could completely shut down Collin Klein. We would at least get in the red zone a few times. Our defense vs their offense is a draw and we have a pretty good field goal kicker which i think would give us the edge. Wouldn't mind facing them at all but i think it would be a lower scoring (and less exciting game)

Two touchdowns.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 05, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
What image...your image is really going to be tarnished when the hogs beat you by 3 or 4 touchdowns

You do realize you are Kansas State right??   The "been to five bowl games in the last 10 years and lost four " Kansas State. If you have an image it will all but be wiped away after the game.
Seriously...you are Kansas State..give me a break.

you are arkaknsas thats 12-23-1 in bowl games
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 05, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
HAHAHA EuroCat!!  You're either a dreamer or a drinker. Thanks for the laugh.

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 05, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »

Two touchdowns.

There is no way possible this how you actually feel.  That must be some good rough ridin' acid.

Offline hogfan0434

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 05, 2011, 07:37:16 PM »

Who the hell is Collin Klein and why are you under the assumption that he has super powers

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 05, 2011, 07:41:13 PM »
 :opcat::opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 05, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
I have to quote Bugs Bunny as it relates to Kansas State:

"Poor Little Maroons...so trusting, so naive".

Can't you all just bring your best game to DFW, and let the chips fall where they may?

ARKANSAS- 42
KANSAS- 10

I don't know if you know this Marilyn...but we(goEMAW) will not actually be playing in the Cotton Bowl. Just a heads up.

Well, since so many have seemed to be trying to represent the state, I just figured....
Regardless:  Can't both teams (is that better clarification, "stud"?) just bring their best game to the field, and let what happens happen?

I don't represent the U of A Razorbacks.  But, I'm Arkansas born and I take an enormous amount of umbrage with the amount of nastiness some of you all have posted.
Thanks to whoever pulled the "tribute" to Garrett.  It was totally uncalled for, vile, nasty and mean spirited!
Don't pick on a kid who passed away too soon... :curse:

Maybe he shouldn't have done so much meth then...

You, sir/madam are an ASS!  There is a special place in Hell for people who would make jokes, make light of, or otherwise disrespect a 19 y/o young man who died because of a heart condition.
  Smack talk about the Razorbacks, the program, the state, the fans, Walmart--anything but young Mr. Ueckman.  That kind of crap shows how classless and stupid you really are.  

Uh-oh, my theology is undoing itself as I type.  Please point me towards the verse(s) in the Bible that lay out this doctrine.  t.i.a.