Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936028 times)

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #850 on: December 05, 2011, 03:23:08 PM »
I am 100% Razorback. I was born here, raised here, graduated from UA, and still live here. I have followed this thread and at times it has been funny, irritating, and offensive. But that's the nature of the Internet. People commenting on things they know very little or nothing about as though they were they foremost expert on the subject. I'll be honest with you. I know very little about K-State's football program. They are obviously pretty good or they wouldn't be ranked #8 and playing in the Cotton Bowl. Before we lost to the #1 team in the nation, Arkansas was ranked #3. You don't get to #3 by being a "small time", backward, hillbilly school.

I am looking forward to the Cotton Bowl and I hope it is a good game. These ridiculous comments need to stop on both sides. Let's show some respect for each other.

I think it's going to be a great game and both fan bases are going to show up in full force. The Cotton Bowl is going to be more competitive than all of the BCS games with exception of the National Championship IMO. OSU is going to work Stanford, Wisconsin won't be able to contain Oregon, and who gives a crap about the Orange and Sugar Bowl. This season has been one for the ages and I look forward to driving down to Arlington to watch the Cats take on the Hogs.

Madre de Doberman_Cats went to U of A, not talking to her for the next month..

I'm a big fan of John Daly

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 05, 2011, 03:24:46 PM »
This is like getting stuck playing some MAC school.  Absolutely a lose/lose.  We beat their ass and it's "Well, of course you beat their ass.  They're Arkansas!"  We struggle and it's "LMAO, you couldn't even destroy Arkansas!?  It's basically Missouri Lite!  They suck and always have sucked and everyone makes fun of them for sucking forever!"  

"O ksu beat Arkansas by 30? I guess you guys weren't so good after all."

- my friend who goes to Iowa.

Hahahaha...oh I see your friend is into psychotropic drugs.  I wish him well!

Offline Razorback_girl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 05, 2011, 03:25:54 PM »
Die hard Hog fan stuck here in Wildcat/Jayhawk country, and I have to say I am completely shocked at you wildcat fans.  I thought you were a much classier bunch than this.  I have no idea why  you would think playing a team that is higher ranked than you, from a conference that all the experts agree is the best football conference, simply stuns me.  The fact that you think we are a weak team in that conference simply proves that you know nothing beyond your own team.  It is honestly quite sad that you no so little about a team that is closer to you in distance than some of the teams in your own conference.  Why not instead go after the BCS for shafting you out of a BCS bid.  Arkansas didn't get a bid because the #1 team and the #2 team both come from their conference.  Whatever...  We'll see how everything pans out on January 6 in Dallas, or Arlington, which is a suburb of Dallas.... geez.  On that day you will see that playing a #6 team will not hurt your reputation, that Arkansas has beautiful people, and that y'all is definitely better than 'you guys'.  Girls take offense at being called a guy.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 05, 2011, 03:26:15 PM »
This is like getting stuck playing some MAC school.  Absolutely a lose/lose.  We beat their ass and it's "Well, of course you beat their ass.  They're Arkansas!"  We struggle and it's "LMAO, you couldn't even destroy Arkansas!?  It's basically Missouri Lite!  They suck and always have sucked and everyone makes fun of them for sucking forever!"  

"O ksu beat Arkansas by 30? I guess you guys weren't so good after all."

- my friend who goes to Iowa.

Hahahaha...oh I see your friend is into psychotropic drugs.  I wish him well!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 05, 2011, 03:26:41 PM »
Die hard Hog fan stuck here in Wildcat/Jayhawk country, and I have to say I am completely shocked at you wildcat fans.  I thought you were a much classier bunch than this.  I have no idea why  you would think playing a team that is higher ranked than you, from a conference that all the experts agree is the best football conference, simply stuns me.  The fact that you think we are a weak team in that conference simply proves that you know nothing beyond your own team.  It is honestly quite sad that you no so little about a team that is closer to you in distance than some of the teams in your own conference.  Why not instead go after the BCS for shafting you out of a BCS bid.  Arkansas didn't get a bid because the #1 team and the #2 team both come from their conference.  Whatever...  We'll see how everything pans out on January 6 in Dallas, or Arlington, which is a suburb of Dallas.... geez.  On that day you will see that playing a #6 team will not hurt your reputation, that Arkansas has beautiful people, and that y'all is definitely better than 'you guys'.  Girls take offense at being called a guy.

ran this IP address....not that anyone is going to be shocked or anything but this is a dude. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: December 05, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »
The Cotton Bowl execs may just have hit the jackpot.  I think the winner of this game has a real chance to be AP national champions! (IMO, of course.)  :excited:

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 05, 2011, 03:27:49 PM »
Whoever the complete moron is that compared Kansas State to Notre Dame must be logging in from the Betty Ford clinic and having hallucinations from crack withdrawals.   Your program doesn't even have the national recoginition that the worst SEC team has. Outside of what's left your pathetic Big 12, now known as the Nobody Wants Them 8, nobody even knows that Kansas State has a football team.  You idiots are going to learn the hard way who Arkansas is and also find out why your pathetic program will never be asked to join an elite conference like the SEC.  By the way, the Southwest Conference fell apart when the Hogs moved to a REAL conference to play real against REAL college football programs, and we are the third best team in our ELITE SEC behind only the two best teams in the country.

You people need to go ahead and start making your way to Dallas, because it's going to take a while on the back of horses and mules Toto!!!!  Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  

Vegas obviously knows who we are and dismisses your existence, as we are an 8.5 point favorite.  We will hurt your image after the complette beat down you receive from us!

See you losers in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defnitely something to hang your hat on.  if theres one thing this season has shown us, its that vegas can really nail a spread for K-State games.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 05, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »

ran this IP address....not that anyone is going to be shocked or anything but this is a dude. 

wow more like creep dave iyam no wonder you love mack brown so much

Offline WooPigMotherEffinSooiee

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 05, 2011, 03:28:48 PM »
I have nothing negative to say about the satire on these posts. but, i would like to point out that the Uekman comments earlier were out of line. That kid was an honor roll student, attended church on a regular basis, and wasn't on drugs. so please show the respect his family deserves. thank you, and continue with your competitive, snide comments.

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 05, 2011, 03:30:21 PM »
omg these Arky fans!!!    :love:  :love:  

EARLY Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to goemawers! Will be a fantastic month..
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 05, 2011, 03:31:48 PM »
Whoever the complete moron is that compared Kansas State to Notre Dame must be logging in from the Betty Ford clinic and having hallucinations from crack withdrawals.   Your program doesn't even have the national recoginition that the worst SEC team has. Outside of what's left your pathetic Big 12, now known as the Nobody Wants Them 8, nobody even knows that Kansas State has a football team.  You idiots are going to learn the hard way who Arkansas is and also find out why your pathetic program will never be asked to join an elite conference like the SEC.  By the way, the Southwest Conference fell apart when the Hogs moved to a REAL conference to play real against REAL college football programs, and we are the third best team in our ELITE SEC behind only the two best teams in the country.

You people need to go ahead and start making your way to Dallas, because it's going to take a while on the back of horses and mules Toto!!!!  Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  

Vegas obviously knows who we are and dismisses your existence, as we are an 8.5 point favorite.  We will hurt your image after the complette beat down you receive from us!

how many times do we need to state that the game is in arlington

god damn

Arlington is considered a suburb of Dallas, therefore it is appropriate to refer to Arlington as Dallas, just like all of the other Dallas suburbs such as De Soto, Mesquite, Lancaster, etc.

I guess you wouldn't know since there are no cities in Kansas big enough to have suburbs....

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 05, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
Apparently some parts of my state have homes that include internet access in the kitchen.  We're cutting edge!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2011, 03:34:11 PM »

god damn

Arlington is considered a suburb of Dallas, therefore it is appropriate to refer to Arlington as Dallas, just like all of the other Dallas suburbs such as De Soto, Mesquite, Lancaster, etc.

I guess you wouldn't know since there are no cities in Kansas big enough to have suburbs....
Hold on, I think this is the part where he's going to call Little Rock a big city.

:lol:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 05, 2011, 03:36:15 PM »

god damn

lol wut? okay then i stand by my branson is in arkansas statement

Offline razorback85

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 05, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
I'm an  alumni of Kstate and this topic/comments are just ridiculous. People like all of you are the reason our program is going down instead of progressing. Arkansas is a very nice school and very friendly campus. I should know, my Nephew played there. Their football program this year is outstanding as well as their players. *Hint* there's a reason their #6 and their only losses are to bama and LSU. Have you seen any threads of them taking stabs at our program or our men online? No. All of you are worried about Arkansas making our program look bad, well your making us look terrible by all these post I've read. I seen a racist comment someone made about them and I just wanted that person to know that my Nephew (which attended U of A) is African American. He had nothing but great things to say about his 4 years at that college. So please stop giving Kstate a bad rep with your ignorant comments.

Thank you Kstateitsgreat. I wish more people would show respect (from both Arkansas and K-State). Most of the comments are based in ignorance.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 05, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »
I'm an  alumni of Kstate and this topic/comments are just ridiculous. People like all of you are the reason our program is going down instead of progressing. Arkansas is a very nice school and very friendly campus. I should know, my Nephew played there. Their football program this year is outstanding as well as their players. *Hint* there's a reason their #6 and their only losses are to bama and LSU. Have you seen any threads of them taking stabs at our program or our men online? No. All of you are worried about Arkansas making our program look bad, well your making us look terrible by all these post I've read. I seen a racist comment someone made about them and I just wanted that person to know that my Nephew (which attended U of A) is African American. He had nothing but great things to say about his 4 years at that college. So please stop giving Kstate a bad rep with your ignorant comments.

Thank you Kstateitsgreat. I wish more people would show respect (from both Arkansas and K-State). Most of the comments are based in ignorance.

respect indeed

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 05, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »
Apparently some parts of my state have homes that include internet access in the kitchen.  We're cutting edge!

:thumbsup:

Offline BossHog60

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 05, 2011, 03:39:30 PM »
You people are ridiculous, all this talk about "hurting your reputation", what reputation? No one knew who you were until last night when the announcement was made, Kstate has won their shitty conference once, and has never won a national championship in a team sport. So to answer your question, jackass, no, it will not hurt your reputation, getting your ass beat by teams that are obviously better than you is your reputation. Also, if being the TTech of the SEC gets you ranked 3rd in the BCS, and ultimately finishes at 6th (for you folks with the KSU education, or none at all, 6th is higher than 8th) i'll take it, you're by far the most overrated team in the top 10, including Boise State. BTW, if you could read or work a radio, the Big 12 invited Arkansas but we declined. We'd win that shitty conference 9 out of every 10 years. I'll check back here after we hang 60 on your sorry asses, you dont deserve to play on the same field as Arkansas. WPS, faggots

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 05, 2011, 03:39:55 PM »

god damn

Hold on, I think this is the part where he's going to call Little Rock a big city.

:lol:

IT'S GOT SUBURBS DLEW!!!!

Offline ksateBLOWS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 05, 2011, 03:40:16 PM »
First of all WHAT rough ridin' TRADITION DOES K-STATE HAVE?? A few mediocre seasons and one BCS bowl berth?? Get real K-State fans Arkansas is head and shoulders above K-Sate in Football. I mean christ you guys treat LHC Bill Snyder like God? If you base your "tradition"  of having the same coach for rough ridin' decades than yeah y'all have about as much tradition as Penn State.. well excel for the being good at sports part. I can't wait to royally beat the crap out of the "mighty" K-State hahaha I mean you people are the dumbest fucks on the planet. I mean a school like OU or Texas has tradition.. but K-State football?? I think the whole country would agree that you are wayyy over rated. And also you have tradition equivalent to the likes of an Iowa State or missouri..Actually Missouri probably still has better tradition, and the Cotton Bowl will actually hurt K-States image as being a shitty bottom tier Big 12 team because when an SEC team comes in and stomps a whole in the "MIGHTY WILDCATS" hahahahajavascript:void(0); whole country will remember why you are Kansas State(a nobody)   .........SEC >>>>>>>>>>BIg 12.

sincerely The state of Kansas. I would rather take a dive into Mark Manginos ass hole than drive through your piece of crap flat state. I thought when people died they went to Kansas instead of hell, I personally think Kansas would be worse. So why don't all y'all get out of your fields of Sun Flowers and drive your shitty old trucks down to Dallas, if y'ou can afford the trip, or if you can manage to find your way out onto a main highway.

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 05, 2011, 03:40:23 PM »

respect indeed

Agree the ignorance needs to stop. Everyone should start donating to the fund Tortuga created to help feed these poor poor people. Seriously child hunger is not something to be laughed at we are all fellow human beings.
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 05, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
First of all WHAT rough ridin' TRADITION DOES K-STATE HAVE?? A few mediocre seasons and one BCS bowl berth?? Get real K-State fans Arkansas is head and shoulders above K-Sate in Football. I mean christ you guys treat LHC Bill Snyder like God? If you base your "tradition"  of having the same coach for rough ridin' decades than yeah y'all have about as much tradition as Penn State.. well excel for the being good at sports part. I can't wait to royally beat the crap out of the "mighty" K-State hahaha I mean you people are the dumbest fucks on the planet. I mean a school like OU or Texas has tradition.. but K-State football?? I think the whole country would agree that you are wayyy over rated. And also you have tradition equivalent to the likes of an Iowa State or missouri..Actually Missouri probably still has better tradition, and the Cotton Bowl will actually hurt K-States image as being a shitty bottom tier Big 12 team because when an SEC team comes in and stomps a whole in the "MIGHTY WILDCATS" hahahahajavascript:void(0); whole country will remember why you are Kansas State(a nobody)   .........SEC >>>>>>>>>>BIg 12.

sincerely The state of Kansas. I would rather take a dive into Mark Manginos ass hole than drive through your piece of crap flat state. I thought when people died they went to Kansas instead of hell, I personally think Kansas would be worse. So why don't all y'all get out of your fields of Sun Flowers and drive your shitty old trucks down to Dallas, if y'ou can afford the trip, or if you can manage to find your way out onto a main highway.

we move our bodies back and forth at a decent pace when the band is playing our fine little ditty

no big rough ridin' deal

Offline Tmazz1015

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 05, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »
Its funny that you think playing a higher ranked bcs team is going to hurt your rep. I have never heard more conceited comments in my entire life.

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 05, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »
You people are ridiculous, all this talk about "hurting your reputation", what reputation? No one knew who you were until last night when the announcement was made, Kstate has won their shitty conference once, and has never won a national championship in a team sport. So to answer your question, jackass, no, it will not hurt your reputation, getting your ass beat by teams that are obviously better than you is your reputation. Also, if being the TTech of the SEC gets you ranked 3rd in the BCS, and ultimately finishes at 6th (for you folks with the KSU education, or none at all, 6th is higher than 8th) i'll take it, you're by far the most overrated team in the top 10, including Boise State. BTW, if you could read or work a radio, the Big 12 invited Arkansas but we declined. We'd win that shitty conference 9 out of every 10 years. I'll check back here after we hang 60 on your sorry asses, you dont deserve to play on the same field as Arkansas. WPS, faggots

:lol: this guy has never heard of the k-state rule  :lol:

Offline Kansas_Is_For_Men_of_Refined_Tastes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 05, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
KANSAS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
JUST LOOK AND SEE WHAT KANSAS IS FOR...