Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936756 times)

Offline pussycat

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Is there really a thread on here asking if playing Arkansas will hurt?
« Reply #825 on: December 05, 2011, 03:01:09 PM »
I'm guessing the majority of people around here don't; know how to sift through thread titles.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #826 on: December 05, 2011, 03:01:18 PM »
Whoever the complete moron is that compared Kansas State to Notre Dame must be logging in from the Betty Ford clinic and having hallucinations from crack withdrawals.   Your program doesn't even have the national recoginition that the worst SEC team has. Outside of what's left your pathetic Big 12, now known as the Nobody Wants Them 8, nobody even knows that Kansas State has a football team.  You idiots are going to learn the hard way who Arkansas is and also find out why your pathetic program will never be asked to join an elite conference like the SEC.  By the way, the Southwest Conference fell apart when the Hogs moved to a REAL conference to play real against REAL college football programs, and we are the third best team in our ELITE SEC behind only the two best teams in the country.

You people need to go ahead and start making your way to Dallas, because it's going to take a while on the back of horses and mules Toto!!!!  Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  

Vegas obviously knows who we are and dismisses your existence, as we are an 8.5 point favorite.  We will hurt your image after the complette beat down you receive from us!

See you losers in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many times do we need to state that the game is in arlington

god damn

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: December 05, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »
Link?

Try looking through the thread titles on the first page of the site, Einstein.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some people im mean rough ridin' christ

Offline DixieDefender

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 05, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »
It is Comical to think that anyone outside of the SEC actually thinks they can play football. But You Yankees saying that playing Arkansas will be bad for your rep is outright ignorance that borders on feebleness of mind. What will happen is you will get the complete and utter thrashing that you yankees deserve. The next time this board thinks about defaming any state in Dixie I counsel that you first say thank you for all the American art forms that you currently enjoy from Blues, Rock and Roll, Country, and Jazz to the very food that you eat and stories that you read. THe South is the only region of the country that even deserves to be counted as unique and worthy of academic study. You Jayhawking wheat farmers enjoy your flat, bleak, and utterly depressing state. Oh and in the words of Doc Holliday you can kiss my Rebel you know what.
Posted on: Today at 02:40:57 PM

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 05, 2011, 03:03:09 PM »
and 1421 Guests are viewing this topic.

:driving:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 05, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  
Can one of the Western Kansas Ag types please translate this hayseed's advice?  Why would I need to bring hay?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 05, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »
At this rate, we'll be passing Notre Dame in no time.  :gocho:

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: December 05, 2011, 03:03:50 PM »
Whoever the complete moron is that compared Kansas State to Notre Dame must be logging in from the Betty Ford clinic and having hallucinations from crack withdrawals.   Your program doesn't even have the national recoginition that the worst SEC team has. Outside of what's left your pathetic Big 12, now known as the Nobody Wants Them 8, nobody even knows that Kansas State has a football team.  You idiots are going to learn the hard way who Arkansas is and also find out why your pathetic program will never be asked to join an elite conference like the SEC.  By the way, the Southwest Conference fell apart when the Hogs moved to a REAL conference to play real against REAL college football programs, and we are the third best team in our ELITE SEC behind only the two best teams in the country.

You people need to go ahead and start making your way to Dallas, because it's going to take a while on the back of horses and mules Toto!!!!  Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  

Vegas obviously knows who we are and dismisses your existence, as we are an 8.5 point favorite.  We will hurt your image after the complette beat down you receive from us!

I for one agree with you. Our program is probably closer to USC although we are undefeated against them.

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: December 05, 2011, 03:04:32 PM »
Dear Arkansas,

Please consume a large, steaming bag of dicks.

Sincerely,

The Big 12

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: December 05, 2011, 03:05:05 PM »
Dear Arkansas,

Please consume a large, steaming bag of dicks.

Sincerely,

The Big 12

this is how you TSC, BMWJAYHAWKPORTLANDOREGONHAWK

Offline gohogsgo!!!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: December 05, 2011, 03:05:17 PM »
YOU MUST BE KIDDING! GET REAL.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 05, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »
YOU YALL MUST BE KIDDING! GET REAL.

fyp

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: December 05, 2011, 03:06:29 PM »
hey everybody this guy doesn't know how to link internet sites  :lol:

let's all laugh at him now  :lol:

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 05, 2011, 03:07:23 PM »

Good luck (voice from Taken)

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: December 05, 2011, 03:07:31 PM »
I'm guessing the majority of people around here don't; know how to sift through thread titles.

I do know how to use a semicolon; so I've got that going for me.

Offline razorback85

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: December 05, 2011, 03:09:51 PM »
I am 100% Razorback. I was born here, raised here, graduated from UA, and still live here. I have followed this thread and at times it has been funny, irritating, and offensive. But that's the nature of the Internet. People commenting on things they know very little or nothing about as though they were they foremost expert on the subject. I'll be honest with you. I know very little about K-State's football program. They are obviously pretty good or they wouldn't be ranked #8 and playing in the Cotton Bowl. Before we lost to the #1 team in the nation, Arkansas was ranked #3. You don't get to #3 by being a "small time", backward, hillbilly school.

I am looking forward to the Cotton Bowl and I hope it is a good game. These ridiculous comments need to stop on both sides. Let's show some respect for each other.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 05, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »
YOU MUST BE KIDDING! GET REAL.
GET REAL!!!

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 05, 2011, 03:11:05 PM »
can we get a filter to change "yall" to "you all" for just this thread? I'm having some translational problems.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 05, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
Quote from:
To all those on the goEMAW message board, i want to apologize for the Hogville idiots who are swarming the board with their idiotic rumblings. Jesus they embarrass the hell out of our fan base.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 05, 2011, 03:15:11 PM »
Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  
Can one of the Western Kansas Ag types please translate this hayseed's advice?  Why would I need to bring hay?

:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 05, 2011, 03:16:19 PM »
Just read this entire thread while destroying the toilet.

Ok, I'm kidding. I skipped over the long ass Arky posts.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 05, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »
This is like getting stuck playing some MAC school.  Absolutely a lose/lose.  We beat their ass and it's "Well, of course you beat their ass.  They're Arkansas!"  We struggle and it's "LMAO, you couldn't even destroy Arkansas!?  It's basically Missouri Lite!  They suck and always have sucked and everyone makes fun of them for sucking forever!"  

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 05, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »

:shakesfist:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 05, 2011, 03:20:58 PM »
This is like getting stuck playing some MAC school.  Absolutely a lose/lose.  We beat their ass and it's "Well, of course you beat their ass.  They're Arkansas!"  We struggle and it's "LMAO, you couldn't even destroy Arkansas!?  It's basically Missouri Lite!  They suck and always have sucked and everyone makes fun of them for sucking forever!"  

"O ksu beat Arkansas by 30? I guess you guys weren't so good after all."

- my friend who goes to Iowa.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 05, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »

:shakesfist:

:opcat: