Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927594 times)

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
its funny how all you K-State fans make fun of the Arkansas football team and fans being mainly "redneck" and how you really think that we "hurt your football image".

1st point, the only teams we lost to this year are ranked #1 and #2 and are both from the SEC which is obviously the best college football division, period.

your pathetic football team barely beat Western Kentucky, you guys only won by a field goal, thats pretty pathetic in my mind.

2nd point, Tyler Wilson is and will always be a better quarterback than Collin Klein. Wilson has 3422 yards and 22 tds compared to Klein's mere 1745 yards and only 12 tds. and might i add that Wilson has more yards in one season than Klein has in his whole career.

Arkansas has 5 players that have rushed for over 100 yards this season compared to 4 for K-State. we had 8 players with over 100 receiving yards compared to 6 for K-State

before you guys come on this site and talk crap about how its embarrassing to play the "redneck" football team, make sure you check your statistics. Its gonna hurt when you guys take it up the ass from the amount of points we are about to rape your defensive with.

Joke's on you, it was actually Eastern Kentucky.

Joke's on you, Western Kentucky > Eastern Kentucky. Way to defend yourself.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »
its funny how all you K-State fans make fun of the Arkansas football team and fans being mainly "redneck" and how you really think that we "hurt your football image".

1st point, the only teams we lost to this year are ranked #1 and #2 and are both from the SEC which is obviously the best college football division, period.

your pathetic football team barely beat Western Kentucky, you guys only won by a field goal, thats pretty pathetic in my mind.

2nd point, Tyler Wilson is and will always be a better quarterback than Collin Klein. Wilson has 3422 yards and 22 tds compared to Klein's mere 1745 yards and only 12 tds. and might i add that Wilson has more yards in one season than Klein has in his whole career.

Arkansas has 5 players that have rushed for over 100 yards this season compared to 4 for K-State. we had 8 players with over 100 receiving yards compared to 6 for K-State

before you guys come on this site and talk crap about how its embarrassing to play the "redneck" football team, make sure you check your statistics. Its gonna hurt when you guys take it up the ass from the amount of points we are about to rape your defensive with.

Klein also has 1099 rushing yards and 26 rushing touchdowns.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
for being raging homophobes they sure talk a lot about sexing up other male's assholes.

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »
I didn't realize any football team in Kansas had a national brand image.  Chicat your a complet moron, AR left the SWC, causing it to fold.  The rest of the teams had to scramble to find a home and most of them ended up in the Big 8, 10, 12, 10 or however many are left.  Two more teams are leaving this year for the superior conference. Another fine point to mention to you pussycats is that the only two losses this year for AR were LSU and Alabama, number 1 and number 2.   One more thing is that the Cotton Bowl loves to have AR, because the fan base will pump lots o cash into DFW that weekend.  How many running backs does k state have playing in the NFL at the moment.  Oh yeah, another of your moron fans posted a picture of UCA's field, which by the way would beat k state this year also.   Just like the rest of kansas you people on this forum do nothing but blow.  I'm sorry the k state fans have to let their no class asses shine, because of insecurity and jealousy.  See you guys in Arlington at Jerry World where Hogs are undefeated.  WPS!!!!!!!!!

We have 5 RBs in the NFL, you have 3.
http://www.kstatesports.com/feature/football-nextlevel.html

Our NFL players are so much better than yours, its funny you would even bring it up...It is actually comical how bad you guys are at putting players into the NFL... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ark Best NFL Players:
Darren Mcfadden - injury prone and being outperformed by a guy from Loserville
Felix Jones - injury prone & not starting
Ryan Mallet - that tall guy on the sidelines
...and a bunch of lineman no one has heard of

K-State:
Josh Freeman - best young QB in the league
Jordy Nelson - did you watch the super bowl?
Darren Sproles - "best off-season acquisition in years"
Terrance Newman - multiple pro bowls
Brandon Banks - 2nd in NFL return yardage
... and many others

Offline kstatesux

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2011, 10:36:10 AM »
 :curse: :curse:
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
:curse: :jerk: :curse:you people are idiots, we are ranked way ahead of you in standings, we should be playing a better school than you, you guys will always be sucking hind tit to the razorbacks!!!

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »
I didn't realize any football team in Kansas had a national brand image.  Chicat your a complet moron, AR left the SWC, causing it to fold.  The rest of the teams had to scramble to find a home and most of them ended up in the Big 8, 10, 12, 10 or however many are left.  Two more teams are leaving this year for the superior conference. Another fine point to mention to you pussycats is that the only two losses this year for AR were LSU and Alabama, number 1 and number 2.   One more thing is that the Cotton Bowl loves to have AR, because the fan base will pump lots o cash into DFW that weekend.  How many running backs does k state have playing in the NFL at the moment.  Oh yeah, another of your moron fans posted a picture of UCA's field, which by the way would beat k state this year also.   Just like the rest of kansas you people on this forum do nothing but blow.  I'm sorry the k state fans have to let their no class asses shine, because of insecurity and jealousy.  See you guys in Arlington at Jerry World where Hogs are undefeated.  WPS!!!!!!!!!

Our NFL players are so much better than yours, its funny you would even bring it up...It is actually comical how bad you guys are at putting players into the NFL... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

Good narrowing of scope to only include RBs. Now lets talk about how many Arkansas players in NFL compared to KState in general (over history and not current), since you got that little biased stat out of your system.

P.S. Josh Freeman is a RB? LOL

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »
I didn't realize any football team in Kansas had a national brand image.  Chicat your a complet moron, AR left the SWC, causing it to fold.  The rest of the teams had to scramble to find a home and most of them ended up in the Big 8, 10, 12, 10 or however many are left.  Two more teams are leaving this year for the superior conference. Another fine point to mention to you pussycats is that the only two losses this year for AR were LSU and Alabama, number 1 and number 2.   One more thing is that the Cotton Bowl loves to have AR, because the fan base will pump lots o cash into DFW that weekend.  How many running backs does k state have playing in the NFL at the moment.  Oh yeah, another of your moron fans posted a picture of UCA's field, which by the way would beat k state this year also.   Just like the rest of kansas you people on this forum do nothing but blow.  I'm sorry the k state fans have to let their no class asses shine, because of insecurity and jealousy.  See you guys in Arlington at Jerry World where Hogs are undefeated.  WPS!!!!!!!!!

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

Good narrowing of scope to only include RBs. Now lets talk about how many Arkansas players in NFL compared to KState in general, since you got that little biased stat out of your system.

That was the stat TXHOG asked for. :ck:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2011, 10:39:40 AM »
we are ranked way ahead of you in standings

lolwut
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline PoorMansRobbyHampton

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

Freeman's really been lighting the league up this year. Does he have more touchdowns than interceptions yet?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world.  

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it.  
:curse: :jerk: :curse:you people are idiots, we are ranked way ahead of you in standings, we should be playing a better school than you, you guys will always be sucking hind tit to the razorbacks!!!

i realize you are ahead of us in the BCS standings.  the same standings that the entire nation is laughing about.  props on that i guess.  the national media loves k-state and we are America's team.  i'm sorry that you hate America.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world.  

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it.  

i realize you are ahead of us in the BCS standings.  the same standings that the entire nation is laughing about.  props on that i guess.  the national media loves k-state and we are America's team.  i'm sorry that you hate America.

I'm pretty sure Boise State is more America's Team than some Big 12, er Big 10 also-ran. JMHO.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:11 AM »

Yes, the same standings where Kansas State has only beaten one ranked team while still having two losses (neither of which are to teams going to National Championship.)

Offline secfan69

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »
I would like to refer all arguments to the following references: A: BCS poll, B: Coaches Poll, C: AP Poll, D: USA Today Poll, E: ESPN poll, F: Harris Poll, and G: any and all other current NCAA college football polls. Thank you GO HOGS  

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »
There is one good, respectable thing about your football program:  LHC Bill Snyder

You are perennial wannabes, playing second fiddle to the real university in Kansas.

I drove through your boring ass state one time and was able to put it on cruise and take a nap.

It is laughable that you truly believe a ksu victory awaits.  Hilarious.

We will hang 50 on you, then call off the dogs, er I mean HOGS.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 05, 2011, 10:44:58 AM »
There is one good, respectable thing about your football program:  LHC LHC Bill Snyder

You are perennial wannabes, playing second fiddle to the real university in Kansas.

I drove through your boring ass state one time and was able to put it on cruise and take a nap.

It is laughable that you truly believe a ksu victory awaits.  Hilarious.

We will hang 50 on you, then call off the dogs, er I mean HOGS.

I read a book while driving. Best book ever.

Offline gohogs14

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 05, 2011, 10:45:14 AM »

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

he's in no way being "out performed" lol

Ill play...other than those

George Wilson- Bills FS
Jason Peters- Pro bowl LT
Peyton Hillis- Madden cover
Shawn Andrews
Chris Houston
I think DJamer williams will be a good TE

We suffered through a decade of nutt lol...we will have more after this year

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:07 AM »

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

George Wilson- Bills FS
Shawn Andrews
Chris Houston

We suffered through a decade of nutt lol...we will have more after this year

Well remember though, they don't count linemen because "nobody's ever heard of them."

Offline SnillByder

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:40 AM »

So what? You played a joke schedule.

And don't you DARE try to compare Wilson to The Chamber without mentioning those 26 rushing TDs.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2011, 10:47:18 AM »
Hey FYI to all Kansas State "football" fans, Darren Sproles plays for the Saints now.....NOT the Chargers. http://www.kstatesports.com/feature/football-nextlevel.html

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
Hey FYI to all Kansas State "football" fans, Darren Sproles plays for the Saints now.....NOT the Chargers. http://www.kstatesports.com/feature/football-nextlevel.html

They obviously have too many NFL players to keep up with silly things like "current teams."

Offline SnillByder

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

Freeman's really been lighting the league up this year. Does he have more touchdowns than interceptions yet?

And yet he's still a mile better than your best player.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

And yet he's still a mile better than your best player.

Great statistical analysis. I didn't realize we measured players in miles. Must be a new concept in the plains.

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:36 AM »
I didn't realize any football team in Kansas had a national brand image.  Chicat your a complet moron, AR left the SWC, causing it to fold.  The rest of the teams had to scramble to find a home and most of them ended up in the Big 8, 10, 12, 10 or however many are left.  Two more teams are leaving this year for the superior conference. Another fine point to mention to you pussycats is that the only two losses this year for AR were LSU and Alabama, number 1 and number 2.   One more thing is that the Cotton Bowl loves to have AR, because the fan base will pump lots o cash into DFW that weekend.  How many running backs does k state have playing in the NFL at the moment.  Oh yeah, another of your moron fans posted a picture of UCA's field, which by the way would beat k state this year also.   Just like the rest of kansas you people on this forum do nothing but blow.  I'm sorry the k state fans have to let their no class asses shine, because of insecurity and jealousy.  See you guys in Arlington at Jerry World where Hogs are undefeated.  WPS!!!!!!!!!

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

Good narrowing of scope to only include RBs. Now lets talk about how many Arkansas players in NFL compared to KState in general (over history and not current), since you got that little biased stat out of your system.

P.S. Josh Freeman is a RB? LOL
:facepalm:

:bitchslap:
This is like playing musical chairs with a deaf person....

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:55 AM »
633 Guests are viewing this topic.

:eek:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2011, 10:50:48 AM »

Ark Best NFL Players:

K-State:
... and many others

George Wilson- Bills FS
Shawn Andrews
Chris Houston