Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935693 times)

Offline LovesPigs

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2011, 02:02:01 AM »

i just got off the phone with an lsu grad that i went to highschool with. his direct quote "people like to make fun of them for having sex with animals and family members but what they don't realize is that arkansas people aren't offended by that because it's true and so if you want to make fun of them then you should pick something else". i mean that is a direct quote from a person who is in the same conference as them and knows them like the back of his hand.

i just feel like maybe it's not to late to try to get a different bowl game. like, let's say you're at a bar and some crazy drugged out guy comes up and asks you for a smoke and then tries to talk to you and is all crazy about stuff and your first inclination is to just be "hey, get the eff away from me weirdo" but then you realize that would just incite holy crap hell, so you smile and then give him another smoke for the road and make up an excuse about how you have to go meet your friends at another bar because it's one of their birthdays and you went to grade school with him and you're really close and it'd be weird if you didn't go join them.

Funny your corndog eating friend would have something to say about Arkansas fans. Hell they are as bad as it gets. Just curious is this him?

[/quote]

sprig post
[/quote]
What isa spirg posting? did you forget the N? The picture do look like it was taken in the spring. it was prety out side. can you not spell!

Offline LovesPigs

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2011, 02:09:20 AM »
Ill answer this here question. Yes playing the razorbacks will hurt your program cause they shall beat you bad. and I dont find it funny for you yankees talking about my cousins and sisters. I find it nowhere in the Bible about not having fun diddling with female kinfolk. i will dress these words personalee. cant wait till the game.

Offline razorbass

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2011, 04:03:20 AM »
will hurt our final rankings, probably.

people will skim the results and see that we beat arkansas by eleventy-billion and will be like " :dunno:"

Oh, it will definitely HURT YOUR RANKINGS. :grin:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2011, 06:42:29 AM »
i knew wild hogs are making a comeback in the US of A...but i didn't realize they'd make it all the way up to Manhattan, Kansas in one night.  :frown:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »
Hey everyone, let's go visit the Bill Clinton library and get cigars put in our private parts and then watch him smoke them! 

GMAFB, what a crap hole of a state.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2011, 07:28:02 AM »
Hey everyone, let's go visit the Bill Clinton library and get cigars put in our private parts and then watch him smoke them! 

GMAFB, what a crap hole of a state.
well worded. well worded.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Razorback

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
15th most valuable college football program according to forbes  :dunno:

#1 ugliest fans according to anyone who has ever been near.

Offline Razorback

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2011, 08:40:02 AM »
Am curious....     When was the last time Kansas semi-college beat OU?

Hogs beat them last time.

One final thingy....    Is it true Kansas semi-college has an all-time record of 466–610–41 as of the conclusion of the 2010 season?       Not too glorious a record is it?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »
when was the last time the confederacy won a war  :lol:

Offline Sliver72

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAR..or EPAR...I like the sound of that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »
true story, I used to work with a UA guy, always had short hair bedhead at work.  At work.  What brings a man to hate themselves so much.  I could google a few hotlines out there that would help other UA bedheaders, but I know you won't call them.  We wish you the best in whatever you're going through.

Pretty sure I found your guy in his Sunday best with his gal at Wal-Mart.  Sad.

....them are some nice camo shorts, though. Just sayin'.

Offline TXHOG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2011, 09:16:41 AM »
I didn't realize any football team in Kansas had a national brand image.  Chicat your a complet moron, AR left the SWC, causing it to fold.  The rest of the teams had to scramble to find a home and most of them ended up in the Big 8, 10, 12, 10 or however many are left.  Two more teams are leaving this year for the superior conference. Another fine point to mention to you pussycats is that the only two losses this year for AR were LSU and Alabama, number 1 and number 2.   One more thing is that the Cotton Bowl loves to have AR, because the fan base will pump lots o cash into DFW that weekend.  How many running backs does k state have playing in the NFL at the moment.  Oh yeah, another of your moron fans posted a picture of UCA's field, which by the way would beat k state this year also.   Just like the rest of kansas you people on this forum do nothing but blow.  I'm sorry the k state fans have to let their no class asses shine, because of insecurity and jealousy.  See you guys in Arlington at Jerry World where Hogs are undefeated.  WPS!!!!!!!!!

Offline Hogfan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 

Hahaha this is completely hilarious. K-state really? I do not think that K-state will honestly stand a chance against Arkansas! Need I remind you of your ranking? K-state never though about being as good as Arkansas. So for k-state its time to admit your "ignorance" and support the best team.. Arkansas Razorbacks! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2011, 09:23:45 AM »
Here is the problem:  playing Arkansas is basically the same thing as palying Penn State...the press will spend most of the time discussing horrible things about our opponent, and much less time talking about Legendary Coach Snyder.

Arkansas, as a state, is widely regarded as "third world." Sadly, we all need to suck it up and look at this game as a chance to lend Arkansas a hand...to try and improve their terrible lives in any small way we can...raise some awareness, you know?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2011, 09:28:53 AM »

Disgusting.  and sad.  

Ah, pity.  I was hoping for a better comeback than that.  Guess this line of trash-talk has come to a natural conclusion.  Cheers. :)

Why?  Rubbing it in that you are poor and have to go outside to use the bathroom is the kind of class warfare we don't condone. 

Offline one/64th

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2011, 09:31:50 AM »

Arkansas, as a state, is widely regarded as "third world."

It's true.  My church sends missionaries to Arkansas to help them dig wells so they can have fresh water to drink.  True story.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
I didn't realize any football team in Kansas had a national brand image.  Chicat your a complet moron

What a treat this match-up is turning out to be.  :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bobbymfpetrino

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 05, 2011, 10:07:36 AM »
FYI, Arkansas has already won this game.  We have nothing to play for and were playing a nothing team. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »
FYI, Arkansas has already won this game.  We have nothing to play for and were playing a nothing team. 

Oh my GOD you guys are illiterate.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 05, 2011, 10:22:38 AM »
This forum is funny. You guys really believe that you are better than Arkansas in every aspect of football? HAHAHAHAHA

Keep up the stereotypical jokes and then remember.....Kansas sucks.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:24:41 AM by hogtrough »

Offline kingofdequeen

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • all extremists should be shot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 05, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
Oh my GOD you guys are illiterate.

we're angry, chemically-imbalanced, well-heeled and usually drunk at bowl games.

a couple of tOSU fans found that out last year in the streets of NOLA.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2011, 10:24:57 AM »
Why do these arkansas fans keep putting file extensions at the end of their posts? Its like, we get it, you still use microsoft works.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2011, 10:26:13 AM »
Why do these arkansas fans keep putting file extensions at the end of their posts? Its like, we get it, you still use microsoft works.

I don't care who you are, NOW THATS FUNNY. #endsarcasm

Offline Razorbackfan1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2011, 10:26:24 AM »
its funny how all you K-State fans make fun of the Arkansas football team and fans being mainly "redneck" and how you really think that we "hurt your football image".

1st point, the only teams we lost to this year are ranked #1 and #2 and are both from the SEC which is obviously the best college football division, period.

your pathetic football team barely beat Western Kentucky, you guys only won by a field goal, thats pretty pathetic in my mind.

2nd point, Tyler Wilson is and will always be a better quarterback than Collin Klein. Wilson has 3422 yards and 22 tds compared to Klein's mere 1745 yards and only 12 tds. and might i add that Wilson has more yards in one season than Klein has in his whole career.

Arkansas has 5 players that have rushed for over 100 yards this season compared to 4 for K-State. we had 8 players with over 100 receiving yards compared to 6 for K-State

before you guys come on this site and talk crap about how its embarrassing to play the "redneck" football team, make sure you check your statistics. Its gonna hurt when you guys take it up the ass from the amount of points we are about to rape your defensive with.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2011, 10:27:40 AM »
its funny how all you K-State fans make fun of the Arkansas football team and fans being mainly "redneck" and how you really think that we "hurt your football image".

1st point, the only teams we lost to this year are ranked #1 and #2 and are both from the SEC which is obviously the best college football division, period.

your pathetic football team barely beat Western Kentucky, you guys only won by a field goal, thats pretty pathetic in my mind.

2nd point, Tyler Wilson is and will always be a better quarterback than Collin Klein. Wilson has 3422 yards and 22 tds compared to Klein's mere 1745 yards and only 12 tds. and might i add that Wilson has more yards in one season than Klein has in his whole career.

Arkansas has 5 players that have rushed for over 100 yards this season compared to 4 for K-State. we had 8 players with over 100 receiving yards compared to 6 for K-State

before you guys come on this site and talk crap about how its embarrassing to play the "redneck" football team, make sure you check your statistics. Its gonna hurt when y

you will not rape anyone and no one deserves to be raped.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »

before you guys come on this site and talk crap about how its embarrassing to play the "redneck" football team, make sure you check your statistics. Its gonna hurt when you guys take it up the ass from the amount of points we are about to rape your defensive with.

Joke's on you, it was actually Eastern Kentucky.