Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927730 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2011, 11:27:07 PM »
Wow this is almost as bad as the Aggie forum, I thought we would have to play Oklahoma since they lost to OKie State but I guess that is not the case. How does a basketball school get into the Cotton Bowl?

same way you did, lose to two teams in your conference. :dunno: I didn't think it was a mystery?

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
Wow this is almost as bad as the Aggie forum, I thought we would have to play Oklahoma since they lost to OKie State but I guess that is not the case. How does a basketball school get into the Cotton Bowl?

same way you did, lose to two teams in your conference. :dunno: I didn't think it was a mystery?

Are you Dick Tracy?

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2011, 11:32:29 PM »

yeah well we lost to #1 Alabama and #1 LSU

you lost to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, not exactly Bama or LSU? Even with our historically low bowl winning percentage, no way we do not beat you all by 3 TDs.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2011, 11:33:51 PM »

you lost to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, not exactly Bama or LSU? Even with our historically low bowl winning percentage, no way we do not beat you all by 3 TDs.

NO WAY

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2011, 11:34:13 PM »
Wow... The little apple... Home of aggie town... been there. And I really expected more out of you guys...

If you will have me and the Razorback nation up Until the Cottom bowl and subsequent aftermath, we are in... and your welcome to come over to RazorbackFans.net, too.

Trust me... after reading THIS "material"... we welcome it.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2011, 11:36:42 PM »

omg internet tough guy. these arkansas fans are just unreal. i mean, where do they even come from with their internet toughness? years and years of anal raping from an older uncle? probably. i mean really though, if it wasn't so funny i'd probably be crying.

Offline ^_^

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2011, 11:39:48 PM »
I seriously have never heard of Kansas State before this season.  I always thought the Jayhawks were the only school in that miserable state.  Well, at least one of the programs has been semi-successful in sports up to this point.

Been to Kansas a few times.   I never thought I could find a place that is actually worst than Oklahoma, but Kansas takes the cake.  

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2011, 11:42:07 PM »
I seriously have never heard of Kansas State before this season.  I always thought the Jayhawks were the only school in that miserable state.  Well, at least one of the programs has been semi-successful in sports up to this point.

Been to Kansas a few times.   I never thought I could find a place that is actually worst than Oklahoma, but Kansas takes the cake.  
Stuff like this is completely uncalled for. 

Mods can we ban this clown?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2011, 11:44:33 PM »

I'm canceling my subscription if they don't. this arkansas razorback fan just came on here and said we were a worst state than Oklahoma. absolute bullcrap.

Offline ^_^

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:34 PM »

Double standards ftw!

You Kansas people need to toughen up if you are going to sit at the big boy table and play a legit SEC team.

Get the lube ready and have your Jayhawk buddies on speed dial.  I'm sure they'll come over and lend you a shoulder to cry on after your beating.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2011, 11:46:13 PM »

Double standards ftw!

You Kansas people need to toughen up if you are going to sit at the big boy table and play a legit SEC team.

Get the lube ready and have your Jayhawk buddies on speed dial.  I'm sure they'll come over and lend you a shoulder to cry on after your beating.

I'm reporting this post to the moderators.  We're a friendly place, and you're being down-right mean.

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2011, 11:46:22 PM »

woohoo!!  :emawkid:

:alleyoop:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2011, 11:47:03 PM »

Oklahoma is still worse. However, the one time I drove through Kansas (going to Colorado, because no one in Kansas wants to be stay...) it was snowing and it sucked.

Kansas does have Westboro, however. Those f'ers tried to picket the funeral of our deceased player Garrett Uekman, and only were warded off when a radio station in Arkansas gave them airtime one morning. That made me sick and is reason #1 why I hate Kansas.

Offline ^_^

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2011, 11:47:42 PM »

I'm canceling my subscription if they don't. this arkansas razorback fan just came on here and said we were a worst state than Oklahoma. absolute bullcrap.

Wait...you actually pay money to be on this site?  What on earth do you talk about all day on here?  Sure can't be much to say in regards to your sports teams.  And obviously Kansas doesn't exactly have a lot going for it, either.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2011, 11:48:19 PM »
So, the UA hates freedom of speech?  WTF is wrong with you sick fucks?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2011, 11:48:25 PM »

Oklahoma is still worse. However, the one time I drove through Kansas (going to Colorado, because no one in Kansas wants to be stay...) it was snowing and it sucked.

Kansas does have Westboro, however. Those f'ers tried to picket the funeral of our deceased player Garrett Uekman, and only were warded off when a radio station in Arkansas gave them airtime one morning. That made me sick and is reason #1 why I hate Kansas.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=17211.msg410101#msg410101
RIP

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2011, 11:50:13 PM »
A deceased player?

We could start a prayer chain if you'd like... normally OK Cat heads those types of things up, maybe send him a PM.

Offline Drite

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2011, 11:50:40 PM »

Geeeze.... a bit sensitive if you ask me. If you can't take an Oklahoma shot (yes, Oklahoma sucks much worse than kansas, I agree) on day one of the lead up to the bowl I just hope your team is tougher than its fans. Just being honest.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2011, 11:50:53 PM »

Double standards ftw!

Offline TigerFan7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2011, 11:51:28 PM »
Are you kidding me Arkansas is going to kill!  Arkansas is the third best team in the SEC and the only teams they have lost to are the teams playing in the national championship.  They deserve to be playing in a BCS bowl game, the SEC is the most dominate conference.   If anything playing a team like KSU will hurt Arkansas image.  

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2011, 11:51:56 PM »

Geeeze.... a bit sensitive if you ask me. If you can't take an Oklahoma shot (yes, Oklahoma sucks much worse than kansas, I agree) on day one of the lead up to the bowl I just hope your team is tougher than its fans. Just being honest.
A little civility doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Sheesh.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2011, 11:52:10 PM »

Wait...you actually pay money to be on this site?  What on earth do you talk about all day on here?  Sure can't be much to say in regards to your sports teams.  And obviously Kansas doesn't exactly have a lot going for it, either.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

You didn't know there's a subscription for goEMAW? You should see whats being said on the premium boards  :surprised:

Offline ^_^

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2011, 11:52:57 PM »

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=17211.msg410101#msg410101
RIP

I know, I know...I'd be a cynical bad person as well if I had to live in Kansas.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2011, 11:53:21 PM »
I love how the whole SEC rides on LSU and Bama's nuts.

How does their ass taste?

Seriously, Two teams does not a conference make.

I'll give the SEC being really strong at the top. But top to bottom the best conference? GMAFB.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2011, 11:54:00 PM »
Are you kidding me Arkansas is going to kill!  Arkansas is the third best team in the SEC and the only teams they have lost to are the teams playing in the national championship.  They deserve to be playing in a BCS bowl game, the SEC is the most dominate conference.   If anything playing a team like KSU will hurt Arkansas image.