Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927709 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2011, 11:14:35 PM »
reeling in hogville is absolutely the best thing that could happen to this place

Biggest catch ever for goEMAW

would be even bigger if ednksu didn't protest free speech.  :(

Offline HG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »

Disgusting.  and sad.  

Ah, pity.  I was hoping for a better comeback than that.  Guess this line of trash-talk has come to a natural conclusion.  Cheers. :)

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2011, 11:15:20 PM »
Ill tell you what is going to hurt your image.     When the final score posts on the Espn ticker and it shows that the Razorbacks beat ksu by 4tds!  That's what is going to hurt the image of your program!  =-)  Seriously, at first i thought that your fans were trying their best efforts with sarcasm.  But, now i think you guys actually think you are above the Hogs and are actually believing half the crap you guys are shoveling!  It's ok though.  That is why the games are played.  I'm sure reality is going to rear its ugly face for your fanbase as the Hogs offense scores AT WILL!    Now, i'm not going to sit here and say that you guys won't score.  The hogs have had trouble with a mobile qb in the past.  So, i figure it'll be a close game for about a quarter or two.  But, that's when the harsh truth comes crashing down and you see Jarius and joe with their 4.2 speed  run by your dbacks!  =-)  Good luck with that!    52-17 Hogs!     Gave you a few points for good measure to show how good of a sport i am!  haha

this makes me so depressed that we don't have rich and cultured michigan fans here. god damnit.

it's like nubb. except more racist. and worse hygiene. eff.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2011, 11:15:51 PM »
true story, I used to work with a UA guy, always had short hair bedhead at work.  At work.  What brings a man to hate themselves so much.  I could google a few hotlines out there that would help other UA bedheaders, but I know you won't call them.  We wish you the best in whatever you're going through.

Offline ballhog71

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2011, 11:17:10 PM »
I'll make a deal with any KSU folks.  When we whip you up and down the field on Jan 6, you have to come clean our outhouses and build us some woodsheds!  We will need a big woodshed but we can use our hands to dig your hole!!   :fatty:

Offline Razorback4life

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2011, 11:17:26 PM »
You ready for a great stat and fact????

Arkansas' two losses were to teams with a combined record of 24-1 and BOTH of those teams are in the National Championship game....

KSU's two losses are to teams with a combined record of 20-4, one of which ended up in the Insight bowl hahahahahahahahahaha

I got 100 dollars that says if KSU played a full schedule in the SEC west, you wouldn't even be a 6-6 bowl team. You would be lucky to win 5 or 6 games.
In fact, in the past 3 years KSU has gone a total of 23-14 in a mediocre conference with 1 bowl appearance and a loss......ouch
Arkansas in the past 3 years has gone 28-9 with a bowl win, and a sugar bowl appearance....

Sooo KSU gives up 27.8 points a game and scores 33.1 a game
Arkansas gives up 22.8 and scores 37.4 a game....

Jeez guys...........got ANYTHING going for you? hahahahaha

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2011, 11:18:13 PM »
true story, I used to work with a UA guy, always had short hair bedhead at work.  At work.  What brings a man to hate themselves so much.  I could google a few hotlines out there that would help other UA bedheaders, but I know you won't call them.  We wish you the best in whatever you're going through.

Pretty sure I found your guy in his Sunday best with his gal at Wal-Mart.  Sad.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »
You ready for a great stat and fact????

Arkansas' two losses were to teams with a combined record of 24-1 and BOTH of those teams are in the National Championship game....

KSU's two losses are to teams with a combined record of 20-4, one of which ended up in the Insight bowl hahahahahahahahahaha

I got 100 dollars that says if KSU played a full schedule in the SEC west, you wouldn't even be a 6-6 bowl team. You would be lucky to win 5 or 6 games.
In fact, in the past 3 years KSU has gone a total of 23-14 in a mediocre conference with 1 bowl appearance and a loss......ouch
Arkansas in the past 3 years has gone 28-9 with a bowl win, and a sugar bowl appearance....

Sooo KSU gives up 27.8 points a game and scores 33.1 a game
Arkansas gives up 22.8 and scores 37.4 a game....

Jeez guys...........got ANYTHING going for you? hahahahaha
:DNR:

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »
Ill tell you what is going to hurt your image.     When the final score posts on the Espn ticker and it shows that the Razorbacks beat ksu by 4tds!  That's what is going to hurt the image of your program!  =-)  Seriously, at first i thought that your fans were trying their best efforts with sarcasm.  But, now i think you guys actually think you are above the Hogs and are actually believing half the crap you guys are shoveling!  It's ok though.  That is why the games are played.  I'm sure reality is going to rear its ugly face for your fanbase as the Hogs offense scores AT WILL!    Now, i'm not going to sit here and say that you guys won't score.  The hogs have had trouble with a mobile qb in the past.  So, i figure it'll be a close game for about a quarter or two.  But, that's when the harsh truth comes crashing down and you see Jarius and joe with their 4.2 speed  run by your dbacks!  =-)  Good luck with that!    52-17 Hogs!     Gave you a few points for good measure to show how good of a sport i am!  haha

Mods, can we make the ! autocorrect to a . for the next month?  TIA
Just putting some points of emphasis out there for you since obviously none of your fans have any sense of reality.   No worries though, you will soon see what a farce it was with anyone thinking the Big Whatever was the best conference this year.  That's a joke within itself!     We see every year which conference is the best.  And it's spelled  SEC!   If you want to put an autocorrect  on anything make sure it's when anyone starts to type "the big whatever is the best conference" because as everyone should already know that should be replaced with the SEC!  ;-)          

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2011, 11:20:26 PM »

Just putting some points of emphasis out there for you since obviously none of your fans have any sense of reality.   No worries though, you will soon see what a farce it was with anyone thinking the Big Whatever was the best conference this year.  That's a joke within itself!     We see every year which conference is the best.  And it's spelled  SEC!   If you want to put an autocorrect  on anything make sure it's when anyone starts to type "the big whatever is the best conference" because as everyone should already know that should be replaced with the SEC!  ;-)          

:zzz:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2011, 11:21:00 PM »
I mean what a bunch of rednecks.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2011, 11:21:11 PM »
I don't even.

Offline Drite

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »
Wow... The little apple... Home of aggie town... been there. And I really expected more out of you guys...

If you will have me and the Razorback nation up Until the Cottom bowl and subsequent aftermath, we are in... and your welcome to come over to RazorbackFans.net, too.

Trust me... after reading THIS "material"... we welcome it.

Offline HG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2011, 11:22:42 PM »
true story, I used to work with a UA guy, always had short hair bedhead at work.  At work.  What brings a man to hate themselves so much.  I could google a few hotlines out there that would help other UA bedheaders, but I know you won't call them.  We wish you the best in whatever you're going through.

Arkansas...gave the world one of the largest, most powerful corporations in existence.  Kansas...gave the world the exact GPS coordinates for "middle of nowhere."

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2011, 11:23:28 PM »

that guy but with an attempt at business casual.  Khaki on Khaki sometimes (I know, I KNOW).  Had a penchant for talking to you and would start walking away while still talking as if we were supposed to follow him and listen and take notes but honestly we weren't listening at all, ever.

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2011, 11:23:35 PM »
K-State is 2-0 vs the SEC this year, on Jan 6th we will be 3-0. :emawkid:

:lynchmob:

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2011, 11:23:47 PM »

OK Cat we need one more DNR gif. TIA
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2011, 11:23:54 PM »
Wow this is almost as bad as the Aggie forum, I thought we would have to play Oklahoma since they lost to OKie State but I guess that is not the case. How does a basketball school get into the Cotton Bowl?

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »
As a hog fan I must say I am somewhat impressed with yalls board. I get the sense that some of the posters on here a familiar with the usage of sarcasm. You guys that are serious should be so proud to be part of such an accomplished university and shouldnt have so much butthurt over being a second tier Big 12-1+1-3-1 team. Plus you guys got the Country Stampede. So heres a pic

Offline ballhog71

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »

Im pretty sure this picture was taken in Manhattan, KS!  We dont wear shoes in AR, remember!!?!?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »
Wow this is almost as bad as the Aggie forum, I thought we would have to play Oklahoma since they lost to OKie State but I guess that is not the case. How does a basketball school get into the Cotton Bowl?

woohoo!!  :emawkid:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:37 PM »
15th most valuable college football program according to forbes  :dunno:

#1 ugliest fans according to anyone who has ever been near.

yep

JFC, you guys are just trying to prove that you really do eff pigs!  :horrorsurprise:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2011, 11:26:14 PM »
As a hog fan I must say I am somewhat impressed with yalls board. I get the sense that some of the posters on here a familiar with the usage of sarcasm. You guys that are serious should be so proud to be part of such an accomplished university and shouldnt have so much butthurt over being a second tier Big 12-1+1-3-1 team. Plus you guys got the Country Stampede. So heres a pic

Sprig post

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2011, 11:26:28 PM »

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »
K-State is 2-0 vs the SEC this year, on Jan 6th we will be 3-0. :emawkid:

:lynchmob:

Missouri and Texas A&M are not SEC schools yet and while Missouri has an easy SEC schedule -- just wait and see what happens to A&M