Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927550 times)

Offline ballhog71

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »
This really hurts our reputation by playing a close to the top team in the Big 12 or 10 or whatever!!!!!  Who beat you this year and what is their record????  Don't be ashamed...

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2011, 10:56:41 PM »
So, the last time you played a top 10 ten, you got your woo piggs stuffed up your sueys?

Offline mr4pt

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2011, 10:57:04 PM »
I think they did play OU and OSU

You know how those Oklahoma schools like to pad their wins with cupcakes

Offline Futete

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »
So, the last time you played a top 10 ten, you got your woo piggs stuffed up your sueys?

piggs? sueys? did running backwards through that cornfield make it hard for you to type?

Offline HG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2011, 10:59:00 PM »
Quick question for the piggies:  If I bring pork products to my tailgate, should I also bring bait pork?  I mean, what's the best way to keep UA grads from trying to sex up my bacon?

The best way to keep UA grads from sexing up your bacon is to just leave your wife at home instead of bringing her to your tailgate.

Also, for future reference, Arkansas fans will understand you a lot better if you stop referring to your outhouse as a 'tailgate' :)

What is an outhouse?

You know that place where you lost your virginity?  That's the one.  Sorry for the confusion. :cheers:

Offline mr4pt

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2011, 10:59:21 PM »

Yes, you are correct.  The last time we played the #1 team in the nation we got our ass's handed to us. Being in the SEC, we have to play the #1 team in the nation quite often.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:01:01 PM by mr4pt »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2011, 11:00:26 PM »
Just how does one spell WPS?  I tried to look it up but it turns out that no one outside of Arkansas even knows wtf that is and we all know what happens to lernin' books in that backwoods country rape hole.

Offline HG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2011, 11:01:00 PM »
I think they did play OU and OSU

You know how those Oklahoma schools like to pad their wins with cupcakes

Funny, that's how KSU likes to pad its D-line.

Bada-bump!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2011, 11:02:45 PM »
Quick question for the piggies:  If I bring pork products to my tailgate, should I also bring bait pork?  I mean, what's the best way to keep UA grads from trying to sex up my bacon?

The best way to keep UA grads from sexing up your bacon is to just leave your wife at home instead of bringing her to your tailgate.

Also, for future reference, Arkansas fans will understand you a lot better if you stop referring to your outhouse as a 'tailgate' :)

What is an outhouse?

You know that place where you lost your virginity?  That's the one.  Sorry for the confusion. :cheers:

No clue.  Will google.....

Wait, you guys have outdoor bathrooms?  I though not having a heated seat was for the poor.  Wow.  Incredible.  Poor folks.

Offline ballhog71

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2011, 11:06:36 PM »
You will soon find out what WPS means and you will hate it!!!!!  But we dont care what you or your prejudice buddies think, we love our HOGS and will route you like us "Hogs" are supposed to!!!!

And really, OK is terrible this year and OK St are cry babies!!!  Get ready for some real football!!!  WPS!!!!!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »
it stands for War Pig Sooie

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2011, 11:07:41 PM »
Ill tell you what is going to hurt your image.     When the final score posts on the Espn ticker and it shows that the Razorbacks beat ksu by 4tds!  That's what is going to hurt the image of your program!  =-)  Seriously, at first i thought that your fans were trying their best efforts with sarcasm.  But, now i think you guys actually think you are above the Hogs and are actually believing half the crap you guys are shoveling!  It's ok though.  That is why the games are played.  I'm sure reality is going to rear its ugly face for your fanbase as the Hogs offense scores AT WILL!    Now, i'm not going to sit here and say that you guys won't score.  The hogs have had trouble with a mobile qb in the past.  So, i figure it'll be a close game for about a quarter or two.  But, that's when the harsh truth comes crashing down and you see Jarius and joe with their 4.2 speed  run by your dbacks!  =-)  Good luck with that!    52-17 Hogs!     Gave you a few points for good measure to show how good of a sport i am!  haha

Offline HG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2011, 11:07:49 PM »

What is an outhouse?

Wait, you guys have outdoor bathrooms?  I though not having a heated seat was for the poor.  Wow.  Incredible.  Poor folks.

Of course we have outdoor bathrooms.  Gotta go somewhere.  Unlike KSU, it's not like we have a yearly game against Oklahoma to get the crap actually beat out of us.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2011, 11:08:09 PM »
You will soon find out what WPS means and you will hate it!!!!!  But we dont care what you or your prejudice buddies think, we love our HOGS and will route you like us "Hogs" are supposed to!!!!

And really, OK is terrible this year and OK St are cry babies!!!  Get ready for some real football!!!  WPS!!!!!

Congrats on discovering the exclamation point key

Offline ballhog71

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2011, 11:08:55 PM »
thanks a lot, that means a lot coming from you!!!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »
Ill tell you what is going to hurt your image.     When the final score posts on the Espn ticker and it shows that the Razorbacks beat ksu by 4tds!  That's what is going to hurt the image of your program!  =-)  Seriously, at first i thought that your fans were trying their best efforts with sarcasm.  But, now i think you guys actually think you are above the Hogs and are actually believing half the crap you guys are shoveling!  It's ok though.  That is why the games are played.  I'm sure reality is going to rear its ugly face for your fanbase as the Hogs offense scores AT WILL!    Now, i'm not going to sit here and say that you guys won't score.  The hogs have had trouble with a mobile qb in the past.  So, i figure it'll be a close game for about a quarter or two.  But, that's when the harsh truth comes crashing down and you see Jarius and joe with their 4.2 speed  run by your dbacks!  =-)  Good luck with that!    52-17 Hogs!     Gave you a few points for good measure to show how good of a sport i am!  haha

Mods, can we make the ! autocorrect to a . for the next month?  TIA

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »

What is an outhouse?

Of course we have outdoor bathrooms.  Gotta go somewhere.  Unlike KSU, it's not like we have a yearly game against Oklahoma to get the crap actually beat out of us.

Disgusting.  and sad.  

Offline Hawgalude

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »
yeah not to mention the Big 12 10 or whatever it calls itself today could not even get its Conference Champion into the National Championship game. That is pretty sad in itself.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2011, 11:11:21 PM »
reeling in hogville is absolutely the best thing that could happen to this place

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2011, 11:11:44 PM »
It's past your bedtime, run along

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:22 PM »

I mean, I don't even...

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:33 PM »

this makes me so depressed that we don't have rich and cultured michigan fans here. god damnit.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:51 PM »
reeling in hogville is absolutely the best thing that could happen to this place

Biggest catch ever for goEMAW

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2011, 11:14:03 PM »
yeah not to mention the Big 12 10 or whatever it calls itself today could not even get its Conference Champion into the National Championship game. That is pretty sad in itself.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2011, 11:14:29 PM »
To answer the thread creator's very serious question.... Hog fans think the same thing about KSU. We wanted Oklahoma, but the team that lost 58-17 to them is okay, I guess.  :rolleyes: