Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935936 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4800 on: December 08, 2015, 10:29:31 AM »
You know this just isn't as much fun as in '11, since now we're so much better.  Let's face it, you pig riding boys just need to get better, if you want to keep up.

I just hope your team doesn't represent the crappy skills you seem to process.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: December 08, 2015, 10:34:26 AM »

True story. My wife's family is from Texas but her aunt married late in her life some gun store owner in west Arkansas. Wife visited on time with a friend and went to the gun store. Customer said he was going to shoot some cans "Mex-i-cans, Af-ri-cans, Poor-toe-ri-cans"
That's Arkansas, the south of the tracks state of the US.

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: December 08, 2015, 10:51:20 AM »

True story. My wife's family is from Texas but her aunt married late in her life some gun store owner in west Arkansas. Wife visited on time with a friend and went to the gun store. Customer said he was going to shoot some cans "Mex-i-cans, Af-ri-cans, Poor-toe-ri-cans"
That's Arkansas, the south of the tracks state of the US.
At least he didn't use racial slurs. That's considered cosmopolitan in Arkansas.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: December 08, 2015, 01:30:38 PM »
I heard Snyder is only having practice twice a week until the bowl game.  Thinks the guys deserve rest after a strong finish and generally isn't all that concerned about Arkansas.

I'm somewhat surprised were bothering to practice at all. I guess we might as well get the younger guys some reps for next year though.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/121414/liberty-bowl/snyder-resting-players-prior-to-arkansas
"Arkansas is a quality opponent but they aren't going to out scheme you," Snyder said, "We're pretty confident that the extra rest will have our guys ready to go."  When asked if Arkansas may see that as bulletin board material, Snyder replied "They do what they do well but its just not terribly complicated.  This isn't the 2011 Arkansas team we're talking about here.  I think that getting our guys rested will be key."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: December 08, 2015, 01:33:05 PM »
Its pretty well documented that Bill has a sock or two here. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: December 08, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »
sounds like a kind way of calling their coaches a bunch of dumb idiots

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: December 08, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »
That's remarkable ChiCat
:adios:

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: December 08, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
Question for the Arkansas fans...

I was listening to Mike Huckabee give a speech recently about his home state, and he mentioned that, statistically speaking, children born in Arkansas are more likely to be hit by a train than they are to go to medical school.  Now, is that more a function of poor railway safety in your great state or of the paucity of qualified candidates?

I can only imagine what waiting rooms in Arkansas must look like when you have a steady stream of accident victims and a crippling shortage of doctors to treat them...

Offline spacedog

• Fan
  • meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: December 08, 2015, 02:03:36 PM »

I was listening to Mike Huckabee give a speech recently about his home state, and he mentioned that, statistically speaking, children born in Arkansas are more likely to be hit by a train than they are to go to medical school.  Now, is that more a function of poor railway safety in your great state or of the paucity of qualified candidates?

I can only imagine what waiting rooms in Arkansas must look like when you have a steady stream of accident victims and a crippling shortage of doctors to treat them...

I mean, children barely ever go to medical school. Usually it's a thing that grown ups do. Misleading statistics smdh

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: December 08, 2015, 08:11:12 PM »

A painful truth. Our state is pathetic when it comes to Healthcare. Emergency rooms are exactly as you describe. Doctors are mostly incompetent or overworked or high on the supply.
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline zachksufan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: December 08, 2015, 11:54:18 PM »
As a college student and lifelong K-State fan, I am very passionate about K-State athletics. I have also been around plenty of obnoxious fans growing up in the Kansas City, Kansas area...KU fans, Nebraska fans, Oklahoma fans, not to mention being at the games with all the fans of the opponents KSU has played in bowl games since 2006. I have to say that the Arkansas fans were right up there with the most rude, the most unintelligent, the most annoying, and the most drunk fans I've ever had to deal with. Chanted SEC and stupid Arkansas chants the whole game. GO CATS!!  :billdance:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: December 09, 2015, 01:19:44 AM »
As a college student and lifelong K-State fan, I am very passionate about K-State athletics. I have also been around plenty of obnoxious fans growing up in the Kansas City, Kansas area...KU fans, Nebraska fans, Oklahoma fans, not to mention being at the games with all the fans of the opponents KSU has played in bowl games since 2006. I have to say that the Arkansas fans were right up there with the most rude, the most unintelligent, the most annoying, and the most drunk fans I've ever had to deal with. Chanted SEC and stupid Arkansas chants the whole game. GO CATS!!  :billdance:

Zeal and loyalty test: How many of these obnoxious, rude, unintelligent, annoying and drunk fans have you punched in the face? TIA for your reply.

Offline Squeaky192

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: December 09, 2015, 09:21:40 AM »
Puppy!!!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: December 09, 2015, 09:48:59 AM »

Ignoring the content, those are some seriously rough ridin' ugly billboards.  Do they just build them out of whatever they have lying around?   :Yuck:

Everything about that state is like an assault on the senses.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4815 on: December 09, 2015, 10:06:27 AM »
Looks like our fans have all retreated back to the safety of Hog message boards. Guess that leaves me to be the punching bag. kind of like you guys when you played this season. The K State Punching Bags.
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: December 09, 2015, 10:07:42 AM »
good joke

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: December 09, 2015, 10:25:43 AM »
The K State Punching Bags.
We're the Wildcats, Einstein.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: December 09, 2015, 10:57:34 AM »
Puppy!!!

Gonna win 'em all!

You know she's training that puppy to attack non-white people right Dobber?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: December 09, 2015, 11:13:03 AM »
Folks, just got word we're going to do something we haven't done in quite a while for this bowl game...actually looking back the last time we did this was for the 2012 Cotton Bowl, so weird!

Anyway, Mrs Emo and the rest of the Cats for Caring group will be collecting food items (non-perishable) and jackets/clothing for donation to the Arkansas fans making the trip.  She has already been in contact with several churches down there and they are excited about our (and your) generosity.  I can also tell you Mrs Emo is quite excited for such a warm welcome she got from them.  She made the same calls to fans for UCLA last year, Michigan the year before, and Oregon the year before that, and was not so well received.

You guys can drop stuff off with Mrs Emo, or she also has some airline vouchers for free additional bags so you can just bring your donations to the game.  Very excited for this, you guys!

Offline zachksufan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: December 09, 2015, 12:37:28 PM »

Zeal and loyalty test: How many of these obnoxious, rude, unintelligent, annoying and drunk fans have you punched in the face? TIA for your reply.

I actually have managed to keep my cool and not punch any of them. My family was pretty upset though when an Arkansas fan before the game had gotten so drunk that he fell over a row of seats and busted up his nose right next to us when he was trying to talk to my cousins, who at the time were young college students. Pretty good way to start off the night at the Cotton Bowl.  :billdance:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:28:20 PM by zachksufan »

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: December 09, 2015, 07:44:04 PM »
Looks like our fans have all retreated back to the safety of Hog message boards. Guess that leaves me to be the punching bag. kind of like you guys when you played this season. The K State Punching Bags.

I'm still hanging around to play with these ass hats. There's just only so many responses you can have to the lame subject matter these clowns come up with.
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: December 09, 2015, 08:07:24 PM »

I'm still hanging around to play with these ass hats. There's just only so many responses you can have to the lame subject matter these clowns come up with.

well i'm lvl 99 blackbelt in trolling, as is our competition here. you might want to sit this one out junior. DYSWIDT? get it?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: December 09, 2015, 08:08:50 PM »

I actually have managed to keep my cool and not punch any of them. My family was pretty upset though when an Arkansas fan before the game had gotten so drunk that he fell over a row of seats and busted up his nose right next to us when he was trying to talk to my cousins, who at the time were young college students. Pretty good way to start off the night at the Cotton Bowl.  :billdance:
Me thinks you lie.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: December 09, 2015, 08:10:21 PM »
could you post some examples of your trolling?  so far i've seen nothing above a brown level
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite