Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927627 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4775 on: December 07, 2015, 02:03:04 PM »
I would gladly trade you TCU and LaTech Tuesday for a Stanford given today.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: December 07, 2015, 02:11:13 PM »
looks like pigaggie lost at home by double digits to Texas Tech  :frown:  they might have to go back to playing in a league with Rice again if they ever want to win a conference  :frown: :frown:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: December 07, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
I LOLed at K State comparing schedules....Still LOLing.....still.

It's just sad that people have to lie like this... Pretty common knowledge that when people type "LOL" that they aren't really LOLing...  This guy needs our acceptance and love more than our mocking probably.

bears are fast...

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: December 07, 2015, 02:27:09 PM »
Oops, forgot this. The K-State synopsis (do you guys know what that word means?) is dead.....Now i'm out, bu-bye now.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/12/6/8689759/autozone-liberty-bowl-2015-teams-time-date-tv-schedule

:sdeek:

I haven't heard that since Saturday Night Live aired the Total Bastard Airlines skits beginning in 1994.  Did they just air that episode for the first time in Arkansas last week or something?
@lopakman

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: December 07, 2015, 02:31:33 PM »
As a Missouri fan, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit strange that a program like KSU keeps agreeing to play a team as gross as the pigs.  They will drag your image straight into the woo pig sewer they're always yelling about.

It's been well documented that the minority students at Mizzou were so opposed to playing a game in the state of Arkansas that they held huge protests and hunger strikes.  The football team refused to even play the game until coach Pinkel admitted that Arkansas is smelly and racist.  (When the SEC originally begged us to join, we agreed to do so on the condition that we didn't have to be in the same division as the pigs even though it makes no geographic sense to put Mizzou in the East.)

Seriously...one game against them can be overlooked.  Two games though?  I'm starting to kind of mentally associate the two programs.  Obviously that's great for Arkansas, but it's not something that the Stanfords, Notre Dames, and Kansas States of the world want to be associated with.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: December 07, 2015, 02:36:38 PM »
Confirmed fatties and poors

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: December 07, 2015, 02:37:05 PM »

:sdeek: :flush:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: December 07, 2015, 03:39:16 PM »
  :D

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: December 07, 2015, 06:59:16 PM »
As a Missouri fan, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit strange that a program like KSU keeps agreeing to play a team as gross as the pigs.  They will drag your image straight into the woo pig sewer they're always yelling about.

It's been well documented that the minority students at Mizzou were so opposed to playing a game in the state of Arkansas that they held huge protests and hunger strikes.  The football team refused to even play the game until coach Pinkel admitted that Arkansas is smelly and racist.  (When the SEC originally begged us to join, we agreed to do so on the condition that we didn't have to be in the same division as the pigs even though it makes no geographic sense to put Mizzou in the East.)

Seriously...one game against them can be overlooked.  Two games though?  I'm starting to kind of mentally associate the two programs.  Obviously that's great for Arkansas, but it's not something that the Stanfords, Notre Dames, and Kansas States of the world want to be associated with.

This is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: December 07, 2015, 08:21:03 PM »
I didn't realize we were playing our bowl against a bunch of fatty poors in another fatty poor state. That doesn't seem fair. Do you think the Cactus will still let us switch?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4785 on: December 07, 2015, 08:23:58 PM »
I didn't realize we were playing our bowl against a bunch of fatty poors in another fatty poor state. That doesn't seem fair. Do you think the Cactus will still let us switch?

The last time you said this, the 2012 Cotton Bowl happened and you got your ass kicked.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: December 07, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »

The last time you said this, the 2012 Cotton Bowl happened and you got your ass kicked.

1. I did not say that last time.

2. The Cotton Bowl was in TX which is neither a fatty nor a poor state (like KS).

3. You suewoopiggy BBS'ers need to make up your minds whether you're calling it the 2011 or 2012 Cotton Bowl.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: December 07, 2015, 08:33:28 PM »

2. The Cotton Bowl was in TX which is neither a fatty nor a poor state (like KS).

3. You suewoopiggy BBS'ers need to make up your minds whether you're calling it the 2011 or 2012 Cotton Bowl.

1) "You" as in KU nation. Or K-State? Whatever "state" school you are.

2) How is this relevant?

3) It's always been 2012.

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: December 07, 2015, 08:43:52 PM »

2) How is this relevant?

I find it interesting that you found this board but don't know what team it belongs to.  Then I remember that, in addition to being from one of the fattest and poorest states, you're also from one of the least educated states, and it all makes sense.

Still...fat, poor, and stupid is no way to go through life.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: December 07, 2015, 08:49:05 PM »

2) How is this relevant?

I find it interesting that you found this board but don't know what team it belongs to.  Then I remember that, in addition to being from one of the fattest and poorest states, you're also from one of the least educated states, and it all makes sense.

Still...fat, poor, and stupid is no way to go through life.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

The Big Train

« Reply #4790 on: December 07, 2015, 09:07:03 PM »
"We Are Better Than You" more like not better than toledo you guys OMG  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: December 08, 2015, 12:37:47 AM »
I think We Are Better Than You is upset because you guys were prepared this time. Kudos  :Take the Bait:
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: December 08, 2015, 02:50:30 AM »
:lol: :lol:
"We Are Better Than You" more like not better than toledo you guys OMG  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: December 08, 2015, 05:21:16 AM »
Brett isn't poor at least.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: December 08, 2015, 06:38:22 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: December 08, 2015, 07:05:47 AM »
Oh man. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: December 08, 2015, 08:24:51 AM »
I heard Snyder is only having practice twice a week until the bowl game.  Thinks the guys deserve rest after a strong finish and generally isn't all that concerned about Arkansas.

Offline millertime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: December 08, 2015, 08:33:44 AM »
I heard Snyder is only having practice twice a week until the bowl game.  Thinks the guys deserve rest after a strong finish and generally isn't all that concerned about Arkansas.

I'm somewhat surprised were bothering to practice at all. I guess we might as well get the younger guys some reps for next year though.

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: December 08, 2015, 10:12:44 AM »
Practice Monday Tuesday in week one, and Thursday Friday of week two. And so on. Maximum relaxation and recovery.

Gonna win 'em all!