Author Topic: Official welcome to the board Hog fans!  (Read 30812 times)

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Official welcome to the board Hog fans!
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
This young Hog fan, Jebediah, is nourished by only Kool-Aid and Kraft singles.  His parents are unable to clothe or provide him with the Flintstone vitamins and books he needs to grow and prosper.  Please find it in your hearts to donate once we've made the link available.

Let's send the message to Arkansas, that we will not let them continue on like this.  That we care about their poverty and absolute lack of any opportunities without our love, help and support.

they obviously can't afford any paper for him to use his effing color crayons on.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »
They named their state after a river of ours. Should we graciously allow them to bathe in it upstream from Oklahoma? I hear that the water becomes quite contaminated once the river starts to flow through Oklahoma and becomes quite literally toxic once it hits Arkansas. Kind of like that body of water in Erin Brockovich, which would explain a lot actually.

Arkansas was a state before kansas bro

You'll probably recognize this clip from one of your Walmart $5 DVD bin specials.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »
Both schools have underrated football teams and overzealous message board fans.  Arkansas fans aren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and are aware of the proper way to pronounce the two words "Arkansas River."  Two similarities, one difference!  

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 10:38:40 PM »
Both schools have underrated football teams and overzealous message board fans.  Arkansas fans aren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and are aware of the proper way to pronounce the two words "Arkansas River."  Two similarities, one difference!  

Monkey see, monkey do.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 10:40:44 PM »
Arkansas is an amazeballz state and I love the stadium.  Fayetteville blows though.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »
Both schools have underrated football teams and overzealous message board fans.  (1) Arkansas fans aren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and (2) are aware of the proper way to pronounce the two words "Arkansas River."  Two similarities, one difference!  

Both teams are worthy of playing in BCS bowls, and both fanbases seem to enjoy message boarding games. However, it appears that unlike Arkansas fans, K-State fans can count to two*.

Two similarities and only one difference!

*Makes me :dubious: of PigAggie's difference (1)
:adios:

Offline CottonBowl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 10:47:34 PM »
I know the posts here seem to be short and insulting, but I will throw this out to educate and look forward to the matchup.

The Milken Institute consistently ranks the Northwest Arkansas region among the highest-performing regional economies in the country, even attaining the top ranking in 2003. Combine these factors with affordable homes, a low cost-of-living, a high quality of life, and a temperate climate, and it’s easy to see why people of all ages flock to Northwest Arkansas.

Since 1990, Northwest Arkansas’ population has increased 101.2 percent. The area is home to some of the world’s largest corporations, which were all established in the region in the 1960s or earlier: Walmart Stores, Inc.; Tyson Foods, Inc.; and J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.  Because of Walmart, Northwest Arkansas is the retail capital of the world, and companies large and small have offices in the area to serve the thriving retail industry. In addition to Walmart, Fortune 500 companies with operations in the region include:

H.J. Heinz Company
Clorox Company
Sara Lee Corporation
Pfizer
Mattel
Phillip Morris USA
Walt Disney Company
PepsiCo
Coca-Cola Company
Hormel Foods
General Mills
Newell Rubbermaid
Procter & Gamble
Johnson & Johnson
IBM
The Hershey Company
Colgate-Palmolive

Keeping pace with the growth of the region’s corporate development are its cultural and civic amenities. More than just a landscape of corporate headquarters, the region is developing the urban characteristics to reinforce and sustain its attractiveness. The arts community enjoys the presence of the Walton Arts Center for performing arts, and the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art set a new standard for art museums. Those looking for outdoor recreation need look no further than the lakes, rivers and trails.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 10:48:35 PM »
I know the posts here seem to be short and insulting, but I will throw this out to educate and look forward to the matchup.

The Milken Institute consistently ranks the Northwest Arkansas region among the highest-performing regional economies in the country, even attaining the top ranking in 2003. Combine these factors with affordable homes, a low cost-of-living, a high quality of life, and a temperate climate, and it’s easy to see why people of all ages flock to Northwest Arkansas.

Since 1990, Northwest Arkansas’ population has increased 101.2 percent. The area is home to some of the world’s largest corporations, which were all established in the region in the 1960s or earlier: Walmart Stores, Inc.; Tyson Foods, Inc.; and J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.  Because of Walmart, Northwest Arkansas is the retail capital of the world, and companies large and small have offices in the area to serve the thriving retail industry. In addition to Walmart, Fortune 500 companies with operations in the region include:

H.J. Heinz Company
Clorox Company
Sara Lee Corporation
Pfizer
Mattel
Phillip Morris USA
Walt Disney Company
PepsiCo
Coca-Cola Company
Hormel Foods
General Mills
Newell Rubbermaid
Procter & Gamble
Johnson & Johnson
IBM
The Hershey Company
Colgate-Palmolive

Keeping pace with the growth of the region’s corporate development are its cultural and civic amenities. More than just a landscape of corporate headquarters, the region is developing the urban characteristics to reinforce and sustain its attractiveness. The arts community enjoys the presence of the Walton Arts Center for performing arts, and the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art set a new standard for art museums. Those looking for outdoor recreation need look no further than the lakes, rivers and trails.
Well gee you sure are helpful fella!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »
welp, the visitors just helped to prove the theory that all arkansas fans are try-hard validation seekers.

no, redneck hillbillies, we will not look up to you for creating wal-mart. 

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »
Both schools have underrated football teams and overzealous message board fans.  (1) Arkansas fans aren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and (2) are aware of the proper way to pronounce the two words "Arkansas River."  Two similarities, one difference!  

Both teams are worthy of playing in BCS bowls, and both fanbases seem to enjoy message boarding games. However, it appears that unlike Arkansas fans, K-State fans can count to two*.

I was told there'd be no math

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 10:53:04 PM »

H.J. Heinz Company
Clorox Company (cooking meth)
Sara Lee Corporation (junk food)
Pfizer
Mattel
Phillip Morris USA
Walt Disney Company (racists)
PepsiCo (junk food)
Coca-Cola Company (junk food)
Hormel Foods (junk food)
General Mills (junk food)
Newell Rubbermaid
Procter & Gamble (cooking meth)
Johnson & Johnson (cooking meth)
IBM (????)
The Hershey Company (junk food)
Colgate-Palmolive (cooking meth)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »
MARTAVIOUS DNR  :woot:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »

H.J. Heinz Company
Clorox Company
Sara Lee Corporation
Pfizer
Mattel
Phillip Morris USA
Walt Disney Company
PepsiCo
Coca-Cola Company
Hormel Foods
General Mills
Newell Rubbermaid
Procter & Gamble
Johnson & Johnson
IBM
The Hershey Company
Colgate-Palmolive

yeah man. it's cheap as crap to live there and the area has a lot of walmarts. we get it. old people retire to bella vista and rogers and wherever because of those two things and your population is growing because of it. not exactly something i'd be bragging about, but hey i appreciate the effort, silver linings, etc.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 10:57:35 PM »
Both schools have underrated football teams and overzealous message board fans.  (1) Arkansas fans aren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and (2) are aware of the proper way to pronounce the two words "Arkansas River."  Two similarities, one difference! 

I was told there'd be no math

No math, plenty of Meth. 

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 11:01:24 PM »
Oh man, this is gonna be a fun month.

:cheers:
U bettha, pigfucker.   :cheers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 11:03:10 PM »
Yup, working at Wal-Mart is a high quality of life.  Way to set obtainable goals Arkansans!

Offline BallHawg10

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 11:06:59 PM »

U bettha, pigfucker.   :cheers:

Just don't let the idiot Arkansas fans represent the whole!

This is going to be fun going back and forth on message boards. One thing, though, to get us started - How in the world does the 104th ranked passing defense contain our passing offense?

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 11:07:19 PM »
330 guests, who are you?  How did you find us? Come in and rejoice, share stories, find friends forever or eff right the eff off.

Offline BearlyDoug

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • GridironHistory.com
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 11:30:49 PM »
Quote from: CottonBowl
<<blase factual drivel snipped the frick out>>
CB, you're embarrassing myself and the rest of Hog Nation with your factual drivel. This is a FAN site for sports, not a "My state's prick business is bigger than your state's prick business.

Come on now... if you're going to try to trash talk, at least act like a pusillanimous jackwagon or something, will ya?

Oh, and hello, Wildcat fans. I'm Douglas, Hogville's Resident Webmaster and all around grumpy arsehole, as well as a bit of a CFB Historian via GridironHistory.com (Sister site to Hogville). :D

Looking forward to a GREAT game between our two programs. And yes, both of our schools got screwed by the BCS this year.
Douglas
Hogville's Webmaster

Twiter: @BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville

YOUR one stop shop for ALL Collegiate Football History: http://gridironhistory.com

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:58 PM »
Quote from: CottonBowl
<<blase factual drivel snipped the frick out>>
CB, you're embarrassing myself and the rest of Hog Nation with your factual drivel. This is a FAN site for sports, not a "My state's prick business is bigger than your state's prick business.

Come on now... if you're going to try to trash talk, at least act like a pusillanimous jackwagon or something, will ya?

Oh, and hello, Wildcat fans. I'm Douglas, Hogville's Resident Webmaster and all around grumpy arsehole, as well as a bit of a CFB Historian via GridironHistory.com (Sister site to Hogville). :D

Looking forward to a GREAT game between our two programs. And yes, both of our schools got screwed by the BCS this year.

You should name your website "SugarBears.com" to match your school's kick-ass nickname.

Offline BallHawg10

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »
Nice shameless plug there Douglas.  :gocho:

Offline BearlyDoug

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • GridironHistory.com
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2011, 11:37:57 PM »
Quote from: OK Cat
You should name your website "SugarBears.com" to match your school's kick-ass nickname.
Uhh... you're thinking of the University of Central Arkansas (Purple Bears and Sugar Bears are their mascots).  If you're going to try to play the game, you need to step it up a whole lot, Son. :D

Saulbadguy, why aren't you on SMF 2.0.1? (Yes, this is the same Douglas from SMF, as well)

Quote from: BallHawg10
Nice shameless plug there Douglas.  :gocho:
Shush, you!  Useful info and Da Ville is one of the largest fan sites around (which runs the same forum software). :P
Douglas
Hogville's Webmaster

Twiter: @BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville

YOUR one stop shop for ALL Collegiate Football History: http://gridironhistory.com

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2011, 11:38:22 PM »

U bettha, pigfucker.   :cheers:

Just don't let the idiot Arkansas fans represent the whole!

This is going to be fun going back and forth on message boards. One thing, though, to get us started - How in the world does the 104th ranked passing defense contain our passing offense?

The same way we've stopped Baylor and  Texas Tech, who have the number 5 and 6 passing offenses in the nation. As to where Arkansas is ranked 13th. This'll be easy for us.

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2011&rpt=IA_teampass&site=org&div=IA&dest=O

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »
Saulbadguy, why aren't you on SMF 2.0.1? (Yes, this is the same Douglas from SMF, as well)

Saul, you lazy eff!

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 11:41:02 PM »

Saul, you lazy eff!

:lol: