Author Topic: Oh Mouth-breathers  (Read 1255 times)

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Oh Mouth-breathers
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:36:07 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Y.N.W.A.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Mouth-breathers
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 08:37:55 AM »
2000 Nubb game, saw bone on some dudes leg.

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 08:47:42 AM »
two people were flown from the scene to hospitals in other cities in Oklahoma

:surprised:

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 08:58:34 AM »
I remember being near the post in 2000 and moving to the vanier side after the upright started swaying violently.  They we all on our mountain westish PA asking people to get off the goalpost.  Some idiots tried to wrap the Fox Sports cables around it too.  Imagine the bone from dudes leg was when the upright snapped?
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 12:49:13 PM »
I remember being near the post in 2000 and moving to the vanier side after the upright started swaying violently.  They we all on our mountain westish PA asking people to get off the goalpost.  Some idiots tried to wrap the Fox Sports cables around it too.  Imagine the bone from dudes leg was when the upright snapped?

I saw that snap and almost decapitate someone. Thought it was a bungee chord, but I doubt anyone thought far enough ahead to bring those to the game.

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 01:02:16 PM »

I saw that snap and almost decapitate someone. Thought it was a bungee chord, but I doubt anyone thought far enough ahead to bring those to the game.

Even had I been an entire bottle of Jack into that night, no way I would ever think "oh, let's pull down the unbreakables with the FSN cable!!!"
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.