Author Topic: Message to fellow KU fans  (Read 1667 times)

The42Yardstick

Message to fellow KU fans
« on: March 03, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »
If you're gonna talk crap, do it with epic amounts of win. Do it with Ghetto MS Paint, (good) Photoshop, or elite prose. Don't be like "LOL MILDCATS SUCK YOU CAN'T SPELL SUCK WITHOUT KSU LOL" or I shall suck your brains out with a snowblower.

Thanks in advance :driving:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Message to fellow KU fans
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »
I support this 100%.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 09:41:56 PM »
Also, if you have all-session Big 12 tournament tickets, get in touch with me/Pete/sd so we can swap KSU and ku thursday and friday session tickets.

Offline hillwalking03

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Worst Non-KSU grad school KU poster on goEMAW.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 09:51:47 PM »
If you're gonna talk crap, do it with epic amounts of win. Do it with Ghetto MS Paint, (good) Photoshop, or elite prose. Don't be like "LOL MILDCATS SUCK YOU CAN'T SPELL SUCK WITHOUT KSU LOL" or I shall suck your brains out with a snowblower.

This needs to be repeated, however I feel I neglected my duties in not posting it first since you are now sorta EMAWy
Message Board Samurai

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 10:01:45 PM »
props 42

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »

FYI, if you have any KU bros who can't help but do this, I have a board they can check out where the squawks and grapes flow like wine.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline DOOMsday

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »

I still cant figure out if you're emaw or rock choke.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 10:56:51 PM »
Fortunately, the vast majority of hawkers are too slow to keep up. They're like vermin over at ksufans

The42Yardstick

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 11:14:55 PM »

Still EMAJ. I just hate it when everyone's bbs'n experience goes from  :users: to  :facepalm: b/c of 'tards

Offline DOOMsday

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 12:13:02 AM »

Still EMAJ. I just hate it when everyone's bbs'n experience goes from  :users: to  :facepalm: b/c of 'tards

emaj  :facepalm:

rcwc?