Author Topic: Not looking very junkyardy  (Read 3865 times)

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Not looking very junkyardy
« on: March 03, 2010, 09:14:34 PM »
You know?   :dunno:

Getting "out physicalled" (hbbiq bball term right there) all night.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Not looking very junkyardy
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »
Yeah.  Definitely.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 09:16:57 PM »
had to play a zone because of all the foul trouble for our bigs.  couldn't be as aggressive on defense, got fewer turnovers, got fewer points off those turnovers.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 09:20:32 PM »
had to play a zone because of all the foul trouble for our bigs.  couldn't be as aggressive on defense, got fewer turnovers, got fewer points off those turnovers.

They had foul trouble too.  I'm tired of Samuels and Kelly getting in foul trouble.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 09:23:26 PM »

They had foul trouble too.  I'm tired of Samuels and Kelly getting in foul trouble.
they've got a better and deeper frontcourt than we do.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »

they've got a better and deeper frontcourt than we do.

No doubt.  Which sucks considering we finally got something out of Judge.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 09:27:34 PM »

Kelly, Sutton, Jam were all giant pussies tonight.  Lu was worse than his normal craptastic self. 

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 09:34:57 PM »

Kelly, Sutton, Jam were all giant pussies tonight.  Lu was worse than his normal craptastic self. 

This.  Can't just say we were in foul trouble.  There is a reason Cole has only fouled out once, he's smart and knows how to stay out of foul trouble.  Our best bigs, CK and Jamar act like they don't care they are fouling, "oh, i guess i'll go sit on the bench."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 09:37:08 PM »
Kelly's first 3 fouls were complete bullshit.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »

This.  Can't just say we were in foul trouble.  There is a reason Cole has only fouled out once, he's smart and knows how to stay out of foul trouble.  Our best bigs, CK and Jamar act like they don't care they are fouling, "oh, i guess i'll go sit on the bench."

:rolleyes:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 09:38:11 PM »

Maybe, but in the pissy barn, you have to know it is coming. 

Offline BEFR

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 09:38:47 PM »
virtually nothing from our bigs and 13 turnovers... score seems about right

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 09:43:41 PM »

Agreed they were calling it very close, but after you pick up one, then the second in the second minute of the game, then come back with 9 minutes left and foul in the first minute again, that's just stupid.  Learn how the game is being called, and put yourself in better position.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 09:47:11 PM »
as aggressive of defense as we play, we need to figure out how to get past situations like we faced tonight because it will happen again before our season is over. 

seeing judge step up was great, depth in the paint is needed.  then again, we played one of the more talented front courts in the nation tonight, don't lose sight of that.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 09:48:22 PM »

Agreed they were calling it very close, but after you pick up one, then the second in the second minute of the game, then come back with 9 minutes left and foul in the first minute again, that's just stupid.  Learn how the game is being called, and put yourself in better position.

He didn't do crap on that third foul.  (Henry's and 1).  Didn't do a damn thing.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 09:49:59 PM »

Agreed they were calling it very close, but after you pick up one, then the second in the second minute of the game, then come back with 9 minutes left and foul in the first minute again, that's just stupid.  Learn how the game is being called, and put yourself in better position.

He didn't do crap on that third foul.  (Henry's and 1).  Didn't do a damn thing.

I don't think Kelly helps his cause by throwing his arms up and whining after every...single...call...on...him.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 09:50:30 PM »

That was a bs call.  Didn't look like he even touched him.  

Not saying it was one sided, but we don't stand a chance when games are officiated like that.  Our bigs are too Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »

I don't think Kelly helps his cause by throwing his arms up and whining after every...single...call...on...him.

that shouldn't matter.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »

that shouldn't matter.

Shouldn't, but does.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 09:52:47 PM »
Dom must simply be a mental midget.

I mean the guy has given us 1 good game all year, and a moment here and there, and he's been absolute $hit against MU and ku.

Really Dom . . . Really??

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 09:53:11 PM »

kelly never had a chance to play.  sutton wasn't a pussy, just his soph-year inappropriately aggressive self.  took himself out of the game.  samuels played like complete crap.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 09:53:15 PM »

that shouldn't matter.

Exactly.  This isn't the f*cking YMCA with some dad reffing.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »
tired of hearing supposed kstate fans bitch about kelly bitching.  he's allowed to bitch, you tards.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »

I mean the guy has given us 1 good game all year, and a moment here and there, and he's been absolute $hit against MU and ku.

dude. could have told you that three years ago.

his arriving on campus as a 23 year old freshman wasn't an accident...

still love him though. except when the D doubles down and gives him thirteen ft. to work with, and he plays patty cake with the effing ball. but i digress...
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »

dude. could have told you that three years ago.

his arriving on campus as a 23 year old freshman wasn't an accident...

still love him though. except when the D doubles down and gives him thirteen ft. to work with, and he plays patty cake with the effing ball. but i digress...

What's frustrating is how little he's developed this year.  I expected him to move past the rough street  was when he showed up to campus.