Author Topic: *Pro TiP* LOL @ 2004 & 2005  (Read 2378 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
*Pro TiP* LOL @ 2004 & 2005
« on: December 01, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »
the years were 2004 and 2005 and they were the pinnacle of iowa state's meager football existence.

the dan mccarney led cyclone_birds were leading the north division two years in a row heading into their final games. everything on the line and a win earns them a spot in the ccg.

the final game of the 2004 season they had at home.
if they can just beat a missouri team who heading into the game/final week of conference play had amassed a total of 2 wins in b12 play and the cyclone_birds go to the conference championship game.  instead, they lost 17-14 OT at home against a 2-5 mu team and played in the independence bowl.   :lol:

the final game of the 2005 season they had in lawrentucky.
KU.  if they can find a way to win against the then 2-5 garbage KU team in lawrentucky, the cyclone_birds take the b12 north and play in the conference championship game.  surely it can't happen 2 years in a row can it?  LOL good grief, can't these gingers get it right?  final score?  a 21-24 OT loss to the hapless jayhawks and a well deserved spot in the houston bowl.

:facepalm:

i cannot stress enough what a crap program that is coming into MHK this weekend and what a complete crap team and history they bring with them.  i encourage each and every EMAW to mock  /PI the living crap out of every USC-wanna be ginger you come in contact with this weekend and show no regard for their trash existence.  

isu------------>   :flush:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: *Pro TiP* LOL @ 2004 & 2005
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 01:18:38 PM »
oh my i forgot all about those years.  wow.  it sucks to be isu cyclonatic

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 01:19:03 PM »
They are a complete waste of good manure (spread all over their parking lot).

Offline IStater

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 01:22:08 PM »
the years were 2004 and 2005 and they were the pinnacle of iowa state's meager football existence.

the dan mccarney led cyclone_birds were leading the north division two years in a row heading into their final games. everything on the line and a win earns them a spot in the ccg.

if they can just beat a missouri team who heading into the game/final week of conference play had amassed a total of 2 wins in b12 play and the cyclone_birds go to the conference championship game.  instead, they lost 17-14 OT at home against a 2-5 mu team and played in the independence bowl.   :lol:

KU.  if they can find a way to win against the then 2-5 garbage KU team in lawrentucky, the cyclone_birds take the b12 north and play in the conference championship game.  surely it can't happen 2 years in a row can it?  LOL good grief, can't these gingers get it right?  final score?  a 21-24 OT loss to the hapless jayhawks and a well deserved spot in the houston bowl.

i cannot stress enough what a crap program that is coming into MHK this weekend and what a complete crap team and history they bring with them.  i encourage each and every EMAW to mock  /PI the living crap out of every USC-wanna be ginger you come in contact with this weekend and show no regard for their trash existence.  

So you are basing this season on 2004?  7 years ago?   :bang:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 01:25:23 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

I am basing it on 2010.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 01:29:39 PM »

if they can just beat a missouri team who heading into the game/final week of conference play had amassed a total of 2 wins in b12 play and the cyclone_birds go to the conference championship game.  instead, they lost 17-14 OT at home against a 2-5 mu team and played in the independence bowl.   :lol:

KU.  if they can find a way to win against the then 2-5 garbage KU team in lawrentucky, the cyclone_birds take the b12 north and play in the conference championship game.  surely it can't happen 2 years in a row can it?  LOL good grief, can't these gingers get it right?  final score?  a 21-24 OT loss to the hapless jayhawks and a well deserved spot in the houston bowl.

i cannot stress enough what a crap program that is coming into MHK this weekend and what a complete crap team and history they bring with them.  i encourage each and every EMAW to mock  /PI the living crap out of every USC-wanna be ginger you come in contact with this weekend and show no regard for their trash existence. 

isu------------>   :flush:

I am basing it on 2010.

i'm basing it on all of the above.  :lol: 

i mean, i know we have our '98 but damn son.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 03:00:37 PM »
Remember in 2002 when the clones had Seneca Wallace, their all time best football player?  And then we won like 86-4 or something.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 03:03:50 PM »
Remember in 2002 when the clones had Seneca Wallace, their all time best football player?  And then we won like 86-4 or something.

Had a blast yelling crap at floodaggy fans that day  :lynchmob:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »
oh my i forgot all about those years.  wow.  it sucks to be isu cyclonatic

i read this as "colonic"

cyclonic?? might catch on, might not.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
Then in 2008, we fired our coach and no one really cared about the game and we still beat the clones.  Then THAT coach won a national championship at Auburn.  What a garbage program

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 03:11:44 PM »
I went to the game in Ames in 99. ISU was up like 28-0 at half. Their fans (children too) were throwing trash on my dad and me. Calling us names as we went out to the truck for some half time refreshments. We just reminded them that the game was 4 quarters long.

And HOT DAMN 35-28.

I've been to every stadium in the Big 12, past and present, and ISU had the worst, stupidest, trashiest fans I have ever been around.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 03:23:30 PM »
I've been to every stadium in the Big 12, past and present, and ISU had the worst, stupidest, trashiest fans I have ever been around.

They're not as bad or stupid as the CU fans, and they're not as bad, stupid, or trashy as MU fans, but let's not split hairs here, they're corn trash.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »
I think Bobby Walker just picked off Seneca again
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline HawaiiCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 01:21:08 AM »

They're not as bad or stupid as the CU fans, and they're not as bad, stupid, or trashy as MU fans, but let's not split hairs here, they're corn trash.

agreed!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 09:13:53 AM »
Which ever team we most recently lost to has the most classless fans in the country. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 09:24:46 AM »
Which ever team we most recently lost to has the most classless fans in the country. 

Not true. Whether we win or lose, Colorado and Mizzoura fans are, objectively speaking, horrible people.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »

agreed!

CU fans have always been pretty courteous when I've gone to games in Boulder. Maybe it was because they suck now and most people who have had problems went there when they were good. I'm convinced that most people who say their fans suck haven't ever actually been to a game in Boulder, though.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »

agreed!

CU fans have always been pretty courteous when I've gone to games in Boulder. Maybe it was because they suck now and most people who have had problems went there when they were good. I'm convinced that most people who say their fans suck haven't ever actually been to a game in Boulder, though.

Count me in the minority.