Author Topic: USC fans don't seem to like us....  (Read 7848 times)

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
USC fans don't seem to like us....
« on: December 01, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »
...at first. They are pretty shitty at hate speech and just start bitching about our lots not being open at 4 am.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/football/134022-kansas-state-road-trip.html

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline bigwilliestyle1407

• Combo-Fan
  • "when the eff did we get ice cream?"
    • View Profile
Re: USC fans don't seem to like us....
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 09:25:26 AM »
WGAS .......Small fan base of big douche bags, I can't wait to tea bag a "CY" fan.......
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:25:59 AM »
Re: Kansas State road trip

Some friends and I were thinking bout going down but it looks like the end of the semester with projects and tests are going to get in the way.

These guys may be the biggest tools in the conference.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »
I think they are just mad because our stadium is on dry land.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:27:54 AM »

Some friends and I were thinking bout going down but it looks like the end of the semester with projects and tests are going to get in the way.

By projects they mean filling sand bags for the annual spring flood..... :crossfingers:
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »

By projects they mean filling sand bags for the annual spring flood..... :crossfingers:

No doubt.  Still, who even posts that? 

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 09:33:11 AM »

No doubt.  Still, who even posts that? 

John Wooden

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »
My experience in Manhattan was in the rain....made it all that much worse....from what I recall the bars were fun.

:horrorsurprise: :facepalm:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 09:48:02 AM »
collin klein... meet Jake Knott, AJ Klein, Matt Tau fo ou, and Jake Lattimer.

who?

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »
jezzustits...that thread is so full of butthurt I don't even know where to begin. That thread is full of bmwhawks on cocaine.  :facepalm:

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 10:24:13 AM »
Make sure and wear an old pair of work boots to the game. It is a tradition in Manhattan to run the manure spreaders around the visitor's parking lot early on game day mornings. Be happy that it will be cold weather. The smell and the flies should not be too bad.

wtf?

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 10:45:50 AM »
Make sure and wear an old pair of work boots to the game. It is a tradition in Manhattan to run the manure spreaders around the visitor's parking lot early on game day mornings. Be happy that it will be cold weather. The smell and the flies should not be too bad.

wtf?

the best bowl they've ever been to is the Insight.com, I think,..so....be nice.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 10:52:17 AM »
Try to understand their fans. Before beating OSU, their football glory was losing in back to back years with a Big 12 North title on the line to a 5 win (going into the game) KU team and a 4 win MU team. Or maybe almost beating FSU in Arrowhead. Last conference title was a shared title in 1912 in the  Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 10:54:16 AM »
Try to understand their fans. Before beating OSU, their football glory was losing in back to back years with a Big 12 North title on the line to a 5 win (going into the game) KU team and a 4 win MU team. Or maybe almost beating FSU in Arrowhead. Last conference title was a shared title in 1912 in the  Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association.

Don't be knocking shared titles on the eve of our glory!  :trichamps:  :emawkid:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 10:56:09 AM »

Don't be knocking shared titles on the eve of our glory!  :trichamps:  :emawkid:

I'm completely on #teamtitle.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 10:59:54 AM »

wtf?

the best bowl they've ever been to is the Insight.com, I think,..so....be nice.

could be the 1977 Peach Bowl

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »

wtf?

Where is this visitor's parking lot?  I have a manure spreader and nowhere to fertilize, if you know what I mean.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »

wtf?

Where is this visitor's parking lot?  I have a manure spreader and nowhere to fertilize, if you know what I mean.

dude you'll ruin their good boots, it'll be hilarious. they're so cute pretending like they have more than one pair of boots. I mean do they really think we believe they are the mr rodgers versions of aggies? That they come home, take off their dirty work boots and put on a clean pair (they only wear at home) along with a an ISU sweater vest?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 11:10:23 AM »
I just think it's amazing that somebody thinks they will bring enough fans to warrant having their own parking lot.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »

wtf?

I think the AGR's run the spreader every friday night for homegames.  Crazy fuckers.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few fans wearing t-shirts with a diagram of "seneca's run".

(would actually be a cool shirt IMO).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »
Idiots  :facepalm:

Staying Saturday night across the street from the stadium in the Holiday Inn.
:confused: Does he mean UC?

Aggieville is a fun time. Better food and bar options then campus town in Ames. Purple Pig is always where we end up.
:lol: good luck with that

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 12:01:49 PM »
Idiots  :facepalm:

Aggieville is a fun time. Better food and bar options then campus town in Ames. Purple Pig is always where we end up.
:lol: good luck with that

I think he will miss the game and end up watching club soccer.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »
If you want to stump the average Iowa State fan, ask them to explain why their logo/mascot is the combination of an angry songbird and a wind disturbance. 

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »
Idiots  :facepalm:

lol the old stadium