Author Topic: OWS and Tea PArty UNITE!!!  (Read 3123 times)

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
OWS and Tea PArty UNITE!!!
« on: November 28, 2011, 12:33:14 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: OWS and Tea PArty UNITE!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 01:44:47 AM »
if only people like fake understood just how far the politicians and the bankers are from the real world American.  There is no difference between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to screwing the average American.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 03:36:09 PM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-28/secret-fed-loans-undisclosed-to-congress-gave-banks-13-billion-in-income.html

Read this on the back page of Business in the Star.  It kind of falls under the heading "you didn't win, you cheated" posts that were in this thread a month ago.  This is some really mumped up stuff.  Not disclosing to our elected reps basically trillions of dollars of ultra low interest loans?  I mean seriously?  Then fighting 2 years in court to not have to disclose?  When does someone go to jail?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
if only people like fake understood just how far the politicians and the bankers are from the real world American.  There is no difference between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to screwing the average American.

Well said.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 04:10:57 PM »

I think pretty much everyone knows this, and this is why smaller government is better government. Anyone that would want more government in their life is truly mentally handicapped and unable to think for themselves.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 04:15:10 PM »

I think pretty much everyone knows this, and this is why smaller government is better government. Anyone that would want more government in their life is truly mentally handicapped and unable to think for themselves.

Anyone with much experience working with locally elected officials would understand that about half of those officials are complete retards who have no business making some of the decisions that affect the health and well-being of the people they represent. I understand that we also elect morons at the federal level, but at least those morons delegate powers and authority to various government agencies who actually employ a competent staff.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »

Anyone with much experience working with locally elected officials would understand that about half of those officials are complete retards who have no business making some of the decisions that affect the health and well-being of the people they represent. I understand that we also elect morons at the federal level, but at least those morons delegate powers and authority to various government agencies who actually employ a competent staff.

LOL, that makes sense.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 04:29:42 PM »
A competent staff that's also bought and paid for by whichever industry can make a dime of them.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »
not all government is bad government.  government is needed to provide services, transparency ensures better services.

imho

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »
So, what is the solution?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »
So, what is the solution?

Well, fire most of them.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 04:34:25 PM »
A competent staff that's also bought and paid for by whichever industry can make a dime of them.

Local officials are every bit as corrupt as federal officials, if not more so.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 04:54:30 PM »
transparency, curbed lobbying, limited campaign contributions, and term limits imho

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 05:02:38 PM »
transparency, curbed lobbying, limited campaign contributions, and term limits imho

Which Presidential candidate supports all these things?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Think before you post
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

So long as we live in a country where Exxon Mobile is a person, there won't ever be one. Only chance is to get the money out of politics, and not only through campaign contributions but the revolving door b/w the private and public sector. And the only way that will happen is through a significant enough public demand for it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »

So long as we live in a country where Exxon Mobile is a person, there won't ever be one. Only chance is to get the money out of politics, and not only through campaign contributions but the revolving door b/w the private and public sector. And the only way that will happen is through a significant enough public demand for it.

So, riots.  got it

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 09:21:25 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Think before you post

I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. Most communities get royally mumped by their locally elected officials, and hardly anyone actually turns out to vote on them.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 09:23:59 PM »

Well, there is one but he doesn't have a shot since the major propaganda outlets and corporations have teamed up against him.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 09:30:35 PM »

So, riots.  got it

Political demonstrations, marches, boycotts, sit-ins, committees, grassroots organizations, strikes, slogans, rough ridin' bumper stickers. Of course, these all probably fall under the umbrella term "riots" to you?

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 08:15:11 AM »
umm. that's why i called for the Tea Party and OWS to unite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 10:36:19 AM »

So, riots.  got it

Political demonstrations, marches, boycotts, sit-ins, committees, grassroots organizations, strikes, slogans, rough ridin' bumper stickers. Of course, these all probably fall under the umbrella term "riots" to you?

Parody post?