Author Topic: Taco Lucha  (Read 15890 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Taco Lucha
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 06:48:02 AM »
I, for one, am glad Aggieville finally has a Mexican restaurant. Much needed according to the townies.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 07:20:03 AM »
I, for one, am glad Aggieville finally has a Mexican restaurant. Much needed according to the townies.

:lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 08:09:10 AM »
Will Kaws try and beat out Kites for worst food?

Bar food is bar food.  A burger and steak fries at kite's is a burger and steak fries at tubbys is a burger and steak fries at kaws.

Yeah, you're full of crap.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 08:46:58 AM »
has there ever been a successful restaurant off of ft riley blvd? clydes was probably the longest running place of all time.
Taco Casa [redacted]

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 08:55:48 AM »
has there ever been a successful restaurant off of ft riley blvd? clydes was probably the longest running place of all time.
Taco Casa [redacted]

Totally thinking Friday Taco Lucha date night.  Man, can't wait.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
Very good. Tacos are very unique. They have 6 different tacos such as steak & bleu cheese, buffalo chicken, slayer (which is spicy) and each one is about $2.50. Didn't have one that I didn't like. The burritos look amazing, so I'll be trying one of those next time.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
Very good. Tacos are very unique. They have 6 different tacos such as steak & bleu cheese, buffalo chicken, slayer (which is spicy) and each one is about $2.50. Didn't have one that I didn't like. The burritos look amazing, so I'll be trying one of those next time.
bleu cheese tacos oh dear :frown:  buffalo chicken? jfc :flush:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »

well I'll be trying all of them and pumping out a peggy po's/nancy neg's.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 08:34:48 PM »
Gotta go to the Flood St. game now. If nothing else because I don't ever remember a December game in BSFS and to try this place.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 08:37:29 PM »

Would love. Would also love a podcast.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 08:39:42 PM »

Or just a mistimed twitter post, during a huge KSUcats related news story, saying "BEST (or WORST) TACOS EVER!"

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 08:46:43 PM »

Do they have seating?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »

Do they have seating?

As much as So Long.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »

Oh my....food podcasts.  That is some next level crap.

Need to do that.

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 09:00:14 PM »

Do they have seating?

As much as So Long.
wow thanks for the invite stevesie one tweet from assaley and you are just too big time for everybody.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »
Alright.  Stevie is clearly in for a food podcast.  Anyone else?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »

Do they have seating?

As much as So Long.
wow thanks for the invite stevesie one tweet from assaley and you are just too big time for everybody.

Last time I invited you to something, you said no. Still a little torn up about that. I ended up sitting by all by myself at the game Monday, which is half your fault, and half _FAN's fault. But then _FAN confessed that he's been hanging out with squawks, so I guess I'm really more mad at him than you.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »

Do they have seating?

As much as So Long.

Last time I invited you to something, you said no. Still a little torn up about that. I ended up sitting by all by myself at the game Monday, which is half your fault, and half _FAN's fault. But then _FAN confessed that he's been hanging out with squawks, so I guess I'm really more mad at him than you.

Wait, one of you assholes is going to eff up my 90% attendance stat and cost me a Frank Martin bobblehead?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »

Do they have seating?

As much as So Long.

Wait, one of you assholes is going to eff up my 90% attendance stat and cost me a Frank Martin bobblehead?

coughcough_FANcoughcough

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »
already had a food podcast. it was the trim bbbs winner selection announcement live from the chef two weeks ago.

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »
to be fair my invite was right before the game and I really could not make it :frown: , was fan golfing again  :blank:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »
already had a food podcast. it was the trim bbbs winner selection announcement live from the chef two weeks ago.

I want it to be a breakdown of restaurants. And if there isn't going to be a heated debate between Tortuga and I about how to properly serve breakfast burritos, then count me out.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2011, 07:09:41 AM »
can not even tell you how excited I am for taco lucha peggy pos/nancy negs with stevesie there to represent the steves! 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »
can not even tell you how excited I am for taco lucha peggy pos/nancy negs with stevesie there to represent the steves! 

If these battle lines are going to be maintained outside of the Bosco is an amazing human board, then they need to get Angel as a guest taster/host for one of the podcasts. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2011, 07:36:35 AM »

If these battle lines are going to be maintained outside of the Bosco is an amazing human board, then they need to get Angel as a guest taster/host for one of the podcasts. 

that's rough ridin' racist cns casey