Author Topic: Nebraska  (Read 19436 times)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nebraska
« on: November 10, 2011, 08:58:28 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »
Maybe the biggest collection of drama queens in college sports.

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »
yeah, there's a good chance Penn St. students will attack random elderly nubb fans  :facepalm:

don't get me wrong, I hope it happens, but still  :facepalm:

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »
continually surprise me with how big of a deal they think they are.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »
Don't know if this was posted already but the Nubbs are always good for a laugh

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7215871/nebraska-cornhuskers-tom-osborne-asks-fans-not-wear-read-game-vs-penn-state-nittany-lions

Penn State interim coach Tom Bradley urged students to treat Nebraska fans respectfully.

"I think the message is clear: Let's show them what Penn State is really all about ... Let's show class; let's show dignity," Bradley said.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
Don't know if this was posted already but the Nubbs are always good for a laugh

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7215871/nebraska-cornhuskers-tom-osborne-asks-fans-not-wear-read-game-vs-penn-state-nittany-lions

Penn State interim coach Tom Bradley urged students to treat Nebraska fans respectfully.

"I think the message is clear: Let's show them what Penn State is really all about ... Let's show class; let's show dignity," Bradley said.

probably should've avoided any such talk.. one would think.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
I've got an uncle who is a nebraska fan and was athe last nubb game in state college. I guess there were problem with throwing bottles at them and starting fights. Really. Interested to see what happens. two shitty fanbases head to head
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:19:46 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »
By my count this is 2 games this year where the AD instructed the fans what to wear to an away game.  Such a bizarre culture up there.  And why again are Nebraska fans assumed to be the object of Penn St's wrath?  The inflated view of themselves as a fanbase is too weird to be true sometimes.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »
hooliganism

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 10:51:25 PM »
My God, here we are in the midst of a national tragedy involving horrible crimes against children, and Nebraska is trying to steal the attention away and make everything about them? Absolutely disgusting.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:58:01 PM »
By my count this is 2 games this year where the AD instructed the fans what to wear to an away game.  Such a bizarre culture up there.  And why again are Nebraska fans assumed to be the object of Penn St's wrath?  The inflated view of themselves as a fanbase is too weird to be true sometimes.

Well, I wouldn't want to be the first team to march in there after what's happened. They are now the angriest fan base in college football history

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 06:59:01 AM »

come on now we know how many assholes there are in that fan base that will make the trip to happy valley. If at least a hundred huskers are not shanked in the middle of that stupid GO BIG RED chant I will be surprised.
RIP Fatty

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 07:42:16 AM »
I've got an uncle who is a nebraska fan and was athe last nubb game in state college. I guess there were problem with throwing bottles at them and starting fights. Really. Interested to see what happens. two shitty fanbases head to head

Your uncle is like every other NU fan.  They got their asses kicked in that game thus the PSU fans were terrible.  Had NU won they would have had nothing but good things to say about the fans.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 08:39:29 AM »
One of the problems the Big Red T-Shirt Horde has is that the go into these college towns and act like they own the place and lip off at every opportunity.   Then when they get it all shoved back into their face, they whine about it.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 08:48:12 AM »
How many people do you think it takes to flip a Winnebago?  Not that I'd condone it, but if there's an attempt I'd hope someone at least gets a camera on it.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 08:48:35 AM »
I expect letters to the editor of the local newspaper in State College or University Park or Happy Valley or where ever Penn State is.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 09:31:24 AM »
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=3708536

Flipping channels and just saw this on Comedy Central.  Welp, guess that's just Big 10 country for you.

Offline g2brg

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 09:43:29 AM »
huskers should be concerned about lil Red's safety.  best to leave him in Lincoln

:opcat:   :horrorsurprise:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 01:03:18 PM »
Nebraska is the girl who was a 10 in college and is now more around a 7 and thinks all the other girls at work hate her b/c they're jealous of her.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 07:51:50 PM »
Nebraska season-ticket holder Jeff "Rocky" Sisel of Arlington, Va., who travels the country following the Huskers, said safety concerns won't stop him from attending the game.

He said he was at the Huskers' previous game at Penn State, a 40-7 loss in 2002, and he and other Nebraska fans were treated rudely. Sisel said Nittany Lions fans had a vendetta against the Huskers, who were voted national champion over unbeaten Penn State in 1994.

As always, ___insert team name that have the audacity to beat Nebraska____ have the rudest and most classless fans ever.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »
Nebraska is the girl who was a 10 in college and is now more around a 7 and thinks all the other girls at work hate her b/c they're jealous of her.

omg yes

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »

come on now we know how many assholes there are in that fan base that will make the trip to happy valley. If at least a hundred huskers are not shanked in the middle of that stupid GO BIG RED chant I will be surprised.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
This is perfect.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 08:14:31 AM »

DC 7?  Because if so, just  :lol:.  What an ugly city.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »

It is ironic that a program that openly and notoriously fosters women beating, abusive, psychopaths is the "good guy" when compared to the program that harbors and enables a serial homosexual pedophile.

'grats to Nubbraska.

This game should be played in the inferno of Hell.  They don't have opponents, they have victims.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd