Author Topic: LHCBS front of espn.com  (Read 1691 times)

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
LHCBS front of espn.com
« on: October 28, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:49:55 PM by get_HIT »
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: LHCBS front of espn.com
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »
lots of teaching values/life lessons talking points attached to all his stories.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »
"He's a detail guy," Bielema said on the Oct. 11 ESPNU College Football podcast. "I remember, we were sitting in a staff meeting in my first year with him. We were going through the coaching manual, and he was teaching us how to shave. I'm like, 'This guy's got some detail to him.'"

No, really.

"He was going over office policy," Bielema said. "'You've got to wear a collared shirt. I want you to wear dress shoes. Of course, I want you to shave every day. But if you left in the morning and you haven't shaved, there are disposable razors for you to use in the locker room at the noon hour.' And he basically recommended using an upward stroke instead of a downward stroke because sometimes the razors weren't all that good. I love it, because that is vintage LHC Bill Snyder, a guy I love every day because of it."

holy crap

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
Does this Jinx us for Saturday or Next Week?

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 01:48:25 PM »
Does this Jinx us for Saturday or Next Week?

No the fact that we play OU after a loss does tho.   :runaway:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »
"He's a detail guy," Bielema said on the Oct. 11 ESPNU College Football podcast. "I remember, we were sitting in a staff meeting in my first year with him. We were going through the coaching manual, and he was teaching us how to shave. I'm like, 'This guy's got some detail to him.'"

No, really.

"He was going over office policy," Bielema said. "'You've got to wear a collared shirt. I want you to wear dress shoes. Of course, I want you to shave every day. But if you left in the morning and you haven't shaved, there are disposable razors for you to use in the locker room at the noon hour.' And he basically recommended using an upward stroke instead of a downward stroke because sometimes the razors weren't all that good. I love it, because that is vintage LHC Bill Snyder, a guy I love every day because of it."

holy crap

Wow...just...just...wow.  I'm not sure whether to  :facepalm: or :lol: or  :horrorsurprise: or :lynchmob:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 10:57:08 PM »

No, really.

holy crap

His sickness is our blessing.

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »

No, really.

"He was going over office policy," Bielema said. "'You've got to wear a collared shirt. I want you to wear dress shoes. Of course, I want you to shave every day. But if you left in the morning and you haven't shaved, there are disposable razors for you to use in the locker room at the noon hour.' And he basically recommended using an upward stroke instead of a downward stroke because sometimes the razors weren't all that good. I love it, because that is vintage LHC LHC Bill Snyder, a guy I love every day because of it."

holy crap

Wow...just...just...wow.  I'm not sure whether to  :facepalm: or :lol: or  :horrorsurprise: or :lynchmob:

Classic!!! :lol:
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline dohminator

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 01:27:24 PM »

No, really.

holy crap

My basketball coach my traveling team liked to tell us how John Wooden would teach kids how to lace their shoes on the first day of practice.  All legendary coaches are super detail orientated.