Author Topic: Interesting Read Pt2 (warning Cire may not find interesting)  (Read 1458 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Interesting Read Pt2 (warning Cire may not find interesting)
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:06:40 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: Intereseting Read Pt2 (warning Cire may not find interesting)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 12:46:11 PM »
So like, since he says that the banks get all of these awesome free money deals and stuff, who like, lets them do it???  I mean, I bet if he went down to all of the smelly protesters and said, "hey smelly people of the park, I have a billion dollars here that I would like to give to you at 0% interest".  I bet they would all take it and buy weed and scooters and stuff with it.  I doubt many of them would say no just because it wasn't offered to everyone not smelly and at the park.

Still seems to me that they are protesting at the wrong place.  Not saying the bankers aren't dicks, but they are allowed to do what they do.  I also disagree and think that a lot of the smelly people just hate rich people. Besides celebrities and liberal politicians that are rich of course.  

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Intereseting Read Pt2 (warning Cire may not find interesting)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 01:24:15 PM »
So like, since he says that the banks get all of these awesome free money deals and stuff, who like, lets them do it???  I mean, I bet if he went down to all of the smelly protesters and said, "hey smelly people of the park, I have a billion dollars here that I would like to give to you at 0% interest".  I bet they would all take it and buy weed and scooters and stuff with it.  I doubt many of them would say no just because it wasn't offered to everyone not smelly and at the park.

Still seems to me that they are protesting at the wrong place.  Not saying the bankers aren't dicks, but they are allowed to do what they do.  I also disagree and think that a lot of the smelly people just hate rich people. Besides celebrities and liberal politicians that are rich of course.  

True, the banking industry is a highly regulated business, and can only do what the government allows. The protesters need to go to Washington and march on Congress to force the end of all lobbying, pass term limits, and tax reform. Really the only way to level the playing field.  But we all know they are just there to PARTAY! :bigtoke:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Interesting Read Pt2 (warning Cire may not find interesting)
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 06:35:14 PM »

I disagree.  As a liberal, I believe it is the role of government to pick winners and losers, and then pretend to punish the winners (particularly those bastards who win without the governments blessing) so I can fool the losers into voting for me.  This way the liberals get the vote of the populace losers and the funding of the hand picked winners.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »

I disagree.  As a liberal, I believe it is the role of government to pick winners and losers, and then pretend to punish the winners (particularly those bastards who win without the governments blessing) so I can fool the losers into voting for me.  This way the liberals get the vote of the populace losers and the funding of the hand picked winners.

Sorry FSD, I think you posted this in the wrong thread.  Dougie, Lick, and I were talking about banks and stuff. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 06:40:52 PM »

Sorry FSD, I think you posted this in the wrong thread.  Dougie, Lick, and I were talking about banks and stuff. 

I think we're talking about the same thing

Winners:  Goldman, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi, BoA, homeowners who repeatedly cashed out equity in homes they paid no money down on, who then got to live in the foreclosed home they didn't pay for free, for years without making a payment (rent or otherwise)

Losers:  Lehman, Bear Stearns, Countrywide, Washington Mutual, responsible borrowers who now have to consent to a rectal exam to obtain a mortgage, and occupy wall street crowd (totally unrelated to the above, but obviously losers)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 09:40:51 AM »

I think we're talking about the same thing

Winners:  Goldman, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi, BoA, homeowners who repeatedly cashed out equity in homes they paid no money down on, who then got to live in the foreclosed home they didn't pay for free, for years without making a payment (rent or otherwise)

Losers:  Lehman, Bear Stearns, Countrywide, Washington Mutual, responsible borrowers who now have to consent to a rectal exam to obtain a mortgage, and occupy wall street crowd (totally unrelated to the above, but obviously losers)taxpayers, vast majority of American citizens, the Constitution, next 5 generations of Americans

FYP