Author Topic: Status/Twitter/Whatever steve dave Wants To Talk About Thread  (Read 1416145 times)

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
Re: Status/Twitter/Etc. Thread
« Reply #3875 on: November 10, 2013, 10:25:54 PM »
man I bet Batt BcKee feels like a huge loser right now
emaw

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: November 10, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »
mckee is a total toolbag (source A+)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: November 10, 2013, 10:31:53 PM »
What a stud.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: November 10, 2013, 10:33:55 PM »
it's @mckee_matt. appears to have deleted his account, no idea when.

Batt BcKee (mckee_matt) on Twitter
https://twitter.com/mckee_matt?
The latest from Batt BcKee (@mckee_matt). Texas Tech Law, 2015.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: November 10, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
Not really sure how I feel about using kellis to do that.  O well.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: November 10, 2013, 10:36:47 PM »
Kellis Robinett ?@KellisRobinett 2m
@Cassidy_Rob @DScottFritchen I asked specifically why he disliked the guy and he repeatedly told me to find him and ask him myself. So odd.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: November 10, 2013, 10:41:00 PM »
fantastic

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: November 10, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
I want him to be mic'd up during games

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: November 10, 2013, 10:45:33 PM »
i want answers

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: November 10, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »
Daniel #LiFE Sams ?@DS4ms 3m
“@sportsinkansas: Jordy Nelson "Air Jordy" shirt. pic.twitter.com/Mi8Xi6coke”this is sick!!! I'm feeling that.

Offline MeatGeeKSU

• Fan
  • One man's villain is another man's hero, captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3885 on: November 10, 2013, 10:52:08 PM »
I found a Matthew McKee and a Batt BcKee on Facebook.  One sells tickets with the Houston Texans, the other studies pre-med at Tech apparently.
"I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against LHC Bill Snyder you made a bad bet.”

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: November 10, 2013, 10:57:48 PM »
is MervKSU on this one yet?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: November 10, 2013, 11:21:21 PM »
I found a Matthew McKee and a Batt BcKee on Facebook.  One sells tickets with the Houston Texans, the other studies pre-med at Tech apparently.

Well, ask him

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: November 10, 2013, 11:39:32 PM »
Mueller goes off

Ryan Mueller had five tackles and three sacks Saturday. But K-State’s defensive end had some more shots reserved for an individual student at Texas Tech following the game.

“Personally, I’m not a big fan of Texas Tech,” Mueller said. “My whole family isn’t a fan of Texas Tech. There’s a student here at Texas Tech that I strongly dislike — his name is (Matt) McKee. He knows exactly who I am and exactly who my family is, and this victory is for him.”

McKee is a law student at Texas Tech and the grandson of the school’s former athletic director Gerald Myers. It’s not clear what the connection is between McKee and Mueller. The Leawood junior did, however, Tweet this following the game, “No worries Caroline Mueller your baby bro has your back FOREVER! I love you I played for you!”

Caroline was a track and field athlete at Texas Tech, but is no longer listed on the roster. -

See more at: http://themercury.com/articles/behind-hubert-cats-run-past-texas-tech#sthash.w5JEqgiF.dpuf

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: November 10, 2013, 11:58:31 PM »
 :surprised:
emaw

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: November 11, 2013, 12:02:41 AM »
Interesting stuff. I wonder what he did.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: November 11, 2013, 12:02:57 AM »
I hate Batt BcKee  :dubious:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: November 11, 2013, 12:04:34 AM »
Sounds like this Matthew dork treated Caroline badly back when she went to Tech.

Good for Ryan for sticking it to the Raiders for his sister.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: November 11, 2013, 12:50:47 AM »
ryan hates bullies

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: November 11, 2013, 12:55:17 AM »
I was really impressed with his arm strength on that pass, I actually think it was one of his best this season.

Sams?   I think his arm is fine when he actually creates a solid base.   Most of his throws are from weird angles while on the move.   Maybe more time in the pocket will continue to help with his happy feet.

He also like to throw without stepping into it.  Just flat footed chucks, like the TD pass to Thompson last wk.

He's an incredible athlete and can sometimes make something out of nothing but if you're trying to build a case for QBs success when throwing off their back foot...

Seems like you think you and pvegs are saying the same thing and you're not. He/She said #ourguy makes some flat footed throws, you said he throws off of his back foot. It is very possible to transfer your weight or evenly distribute your weight without lifting your back foot.

You seem to be taking great lengths to swim up stream. Daniel once again had a great game, and you're talking about potentially imaginary back foot throwing. Just settle in and enjoy the ride, bro.

I get it.   You're black and you think I don't like Sams because I'm some sort of racist.   Your schtik is tired dude.   I haven't said anything negative about Sams in weeks and I'm not sure if I've ever said anything good about Waters.   They have both played well lately and I'm excited about that.   I've said repeatedly that I do not care who the QB is, I just want quality play from that position.  I'd prefer a one QB system but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.   Like _Fan said, both show reasons to either be the starter or not.  Pretty sad how every time I try to submit an objective post you're right behind me with personal attacks.   Guess that's just your deal.   When it doubt, cry racism.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: November 11, 2013, 02:27:32 AM »
I was really impressed with his arm strength on that pass, I actually think it was one of his best this season.

Sams?   I think his arm is fine when he actually creates a solid base.   Most of his throws are from weird angles while on the move.   Maybe more time in the pocket will continue to help with his happy feet.

He also like to throw without stepping into it.  Just flat footed chucks, like the TD pass to Thompson last wk.

He's an incredible athlete and can sometimes make something out of nothing but if you're trying to build a case for QBs success when throwing off their back foot...

Seems like you think you and pvegs are saying the same thing and you're not. He/She said #ourguy makes some flat footed throws, you said he throws off of his back foot. It is very possible to transfer your weight or evenly distribute your weight without lifting your back foot.

You seem to be taking great lengths to swim up stream. Daniel once again had a great game, and you're talking about potentially imaginary back foot throwing. Just settle in and enjoy the ride, bro.

I get it.   You're black and you think I don't like Sams because I'm some sort of racist.   Your schtik is tired dude.   I haven't said anything negative about Sams in weeks and I'm not sure if I've ever said anything good about Waters.   They have both played well lately and I'm excited about that.   I've said repeatedly that I do not care who the QB is, I just want quality play from that position.  I'd prefer a one QB system but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.   Like _Fan said, both show reasons to either be the starter or not.  Pretty sad how every time I try to submit an objective post you're right behind me with personal attacks.   Guess that's just your deal.   When it doubt, cry racism.

Woah! What the hell is this guy talking about? I have never mentioned Sams and race including the post this guy quoted. Someone tell me what jtksu's deal is and why he felt the need to inject race. Also what personal attacks are you talking about? Did you read something else and accidentally quote my post?

I say this in all seriousness, you may need to take a little break, you have gone waaaaay off of the rails.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: November 11, 2013, 02:37:31 AM »

Woah! What the hell is this guy talking about? I have never mentioned Sams and race including the post this guy quoted. Someone tell me what jtksu's deal is and why he felt the need to inject race. Also what personal attacks are you talking about? Did you read something else and accidentally quote my post?

I say this in all seriousness, you may need to take a little break, you have gone waaaaay off of the rails.

Yes.  Clearly imagining things.   My bad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: November 11, 2013, 02:44:06 AM »
Just trying ro figure out your racism angle and personal attack angle since I didn't attack you nor did I call you a racist nor did I hint at you being a racist. What are you getting at, guy?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: November 11, 2013, 02:49:19 AM »
I may have just confused you with Trim.   Mea culpa.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: November 11, 2013, 02:49:25 AM »
jtksu's transition as a poster has been one for the ages. He started out awful, so awful that KK mentioned in a podcast that maybe goEMAW should start banning posters just so we could get rid of this jtksu character. Then months, maybe a year later he turned into a pretty good, funny poster. I distinctly remember a conversation I had with rick daris where he said if we could only have 20 posters, he'd take jtksu. I mentioned it's funny how he started out so bad and was now (then) one of the funniest around. Then he takes a hiatus and comes back just as awful (worse) than when he started. What gives, jtksu?