Author Topic: Status/Twitter/Whatever steve dave Wants To Talk About Thread  (Read 1386727 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Status/Twitter/Etc. Thread
« Reply #1350 on: December 12, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »
Nigel Malone
The two most important but underappreciated people in the football program are sean snyder and al cerbe

:sdeek:

Damn You Auto Correct?  :dunno:

I mean, it obvs turned "Bill" into "Sean" for some reason, and it obvs turned "Sams" into some nonsensical words at the end there.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: December 12, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »
who else is going to bring the guys snacks?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: December 12, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »
Sean Snyder:  HCIW.  Might as well get used to it folks.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: December 12, 2011, 11:44:08 AM »

I have. At least the liquor store will be busy.
RIP Fatty

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: December 12, 2011, 01:06:49 PM »

Yeah, BITB keeps mentioning that all his sources at KSU keep saying that this is something that Bill is wanting.  BITB keeps saying that Bill wants to build it up and turn it over to his son.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: December 12, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »

Yeah, BITB keeps mentioning that all his sources at KSU keep saying that this is something that Bill is wanting.  BITB keeps saying that Bill wants to build it up and turn it over to his son.

Would take a national championship if it meant then having Sean for 10 years.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: December 12, 2011, 01:42:28 PM »
Name 3 coaches in Sean Snyder's black book.  GO!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: December 12, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »
So Weis's son will be the coach at KU by the age of 22 facing off vs. Sean Snyder? I like our chances guys!  :emawkid:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: December 12, 2011, 01:48:52 PM »

meh...I'm kind of done with the Sean Snyder hating.  I mean, I hope we don't pass up on other more qualified candidates just for the sake of nepotism, but ST has actually been a bright spot for us this year.  He's obviously not ready this year or next year or even 2 years from now, but to write him off JUST because he's Bill's son is kind of dumb.  For the record, I would love to see him take a low-level HC job somewhere else in the next year or so (which i think is realistic given his name) to see how he does running a program on his own.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: December 12, 2011, 02:04:30 PM »
Maybe SS could take over the OC role (pretty sure it's a largely ceremonial title anyway) and free up a couple spots for some younger recruiters?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: December 12, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »

meh...I'm kind of done with the Sean Snyder hating.  I mean, I hope we don't pass up on other more qualified candidates just for the sake of nepotism, but ST has actually been a bright spot for us this year.  He's obviously not ready this year or next year or even 2 years from now, but to write him off JUST because he's Bill's son is kind of dumb.  For the record, I would love to see him take a low-level HC job somewhere else in the next year or so (which i think is realistic given his name) to see how he does running a program on his own.

Nobody is against Sean getting the job because he's Bill's son. Everyone is against Sean getting the job because he only has 1 year of experience as a special teams coordinator and no head coaching experience at any level.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: December 12, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »
Can someone photo shop SS on that video of arthur brown on the sidelines after the baylor game starring into the camera with the phrase: "He knows something you don't!"? It seems fitting!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: December 12, 2011, 04:04:11 PM »

Nobody is against Sean getting the job because he's Bill's son. Everyone is against Sean getting the job because he only has 1 year of experience as a special teams coordinator and no head coaching experience at any level.

Yeah, completely not mad about Sean's last name.  Would be completely furious if Bill took the time to build us back up to where we were at his peak, then to hand it over to someone who has practically no chance of sustaining.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: December 12, 2011, 06:07:59 PM »
Bill is planning on outlasting UPKS and ADJC and setting up shop. Let's hope he doesn't succeed.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: December 12, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »

Yeah, completely not mad about Sean's last name.  Would be completely furious if Bill took the time to build us back up to where we were at his peak, then to hand it over to someone who has practically no chance of sustaining.

I don't think anyone can honestly say that Sean has "practically no chance of sustaining", just like there's no guarantee that any new coach will succeed.  There are things that Sean could do in the next 2 to 3 years that would make him a viable candidate, IMO. That's all I'm saying.  And I can't imagine that Bill thinks he'll be able to jump straight from ST coordinator to head coach.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him take on more responsibility in the next few years.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: December 12, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »

I don't think anyone can honestly say that Sean has "practically no chance of sustaining", just like there's no guarantee that any new coach will succeed.  There are things that Sean could do in the next 2 to 3 years that would make him a viable candidate, IMO. That's all I'm saying.  And I can't imagine that Bill thinks he'll be able to jump straight from ST coordinator to head coach.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him take on more responsibility in the next few years.

Bill's plan is working.  some are softening up.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: December 12, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
Would be very upset with sean snyder. why can't we get leavitt or patterson for crying out rough ridin' loud.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: December 12, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »
Would be very upset with sean snyder. why can't we get leavitt or patterson for crying out rough ridin' loud.

no offense, but stop posting

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: December 12, 2011, 10:32:11 PM »
nigelmalone24:
Cats fans what has been your favorite game this season
My least favorite game was osu shouldnt have been that close

:surprised:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: December 13, 2011, 04:53:57 PM »

You think the only reason that Sean would be the next head coach is so Bill can control what he does, so he won't completely run the program into the ground?  Honestly, the only way I see Bill not having any say in the football team is when he's 6 feet under.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: December 13, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »

Would take a national championship if it meant then having Sean for 10 years.

Well no crap.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: December 14, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »

There are things Sean could do to make him a viable candidate at a mid-major program, no doubt. If LHC Bill Snyder retires in 3 years, there will be no BCS program knocking on Sean's door (other than maybe K-State). I can assure you of that.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: December 14, 2011, 09:51:18 AM »
Isn't there a thread for HCIW SS that's not in the middle of the Twitt/Status Thread?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: December 14, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »
Nigel Malone
The two most important but underappreciated people in the football program are sean snyder and al cerbe

:sdeek:

This reminds me of when OBz retired the first time & Alum Players were interviewed to see who they thought would make a good replacement.   Darren Sproles said: "Michael Smith" 
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: December 14, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »
For the record, I would love to see him take a low-level HC job somewhere else
Since the KU job is now taken, who else do you think would give him a shot?